The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Luckily I did not post any coyotes photos in the forum (no intention to anyway)...
Be careful of what you post.

Two stealth agent slayers from Hong Kong are watching very closely.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Luckily I did not post any coyotes photos in the forum ( no intention to anyway) .
Dun post now... juz bring me go see when I'm in bkk la... 55555...
Old 10-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Remember to pay commission!

Ask naemlo pick you up with this limousine can?

Old 10-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
For fans of VIP massage at huay kwang mrt, do note that the shop is closed.the girls and some of the staff have relocated to the madame near to nataree. The vip girls will be sitting on the couches and not in the fishbowl. Found this or by accident today.
went madame when they just opened last year and sad to say. girl choices were pretty limited and not really fantastic, plus point was i went with a group of friends and we got the big rooms with jacuzzi.

with more choices now, might go back there to take a look on my next trip this week.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow G-Club

Pii chai come drink with me.

Old 10-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Definitely members in SBF visiting Thailand are very small. There are still thousands who dun bother about forum. I went Srinakarin local beer garden drinking met 2 SG guys, chatted with them the whole night. They are curious what is SBF
Exactly, I am wondering I should spend time instead making a card board and put outside the both ends of soi cowboy entrance promoting my coyotes and bars since the flow of tourists is seriously overwhelming even on weekdays. And for duno what damn reasons. Coyotes I spoken to all crazy about young SG cheogsters and even go for free.

I'm old man already. Can only oogle them. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Be careful of what you post.

Two stealth agent slayers from Hong Kong are watching very closely.
Who? Tot only one? U wasting bandwidth la post the limousine. Wait your post deleted like mine. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I prefer to go other people bar leh. So I can also rubba them buy them a drink. I cannot rubba my own girls. Not nice.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Exactly, I am wondering I should spend time instead making a card board and put outside the both ends of soi cowboy entrance promoting my coyotes and bars since the flow of tourists is seriously overwhelming even on weekdays.

I prefer to go other people bar leh. So I can also rubba them buy them a drink. I cannot rubba my own girls. Not nice.
Bro vbkk you keep talking about your coyotes later your posts considered as overzealous sales pitch hor!
Mai kong I never remind you deh.

Don't mind hor stealth agent slayers SEAJ/oolouis I kay poh a bit.

Quote:
And for duno what damn reasons. Coyotes I spoken to all crazy about young SG cheogsters and even go for free.
This I agree 100%.
You can ask sentsggirls as he get free fuck from Thai disco in Singapore.
Check out his latest FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
- girls are friendly and the joint is small, about 10 tables, so TG not much place to go so will sit with you longer.
- managed to bring back one free fuck with just a 20 dollar flower
Sibei envy him leh can get one free fuck with just buying a 20 dollar flower (Lady Drink).
Humsup uncle like me only have sincerity and use more money to sian lah.

Quote:
Who? Tot only one? U wasting bandwidth la post the limousine. Wait your post deleted like mine. Lol
Uhh Ah Hia sorry hor picture that I posted is not hosted on this forum's server.
555 so cannot consider wasting forum's bandwidth.

The only bandwidth that is exhausted is the data plan of a kiam siap Indonesian Chinese residing in Hong Kong.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 11-02-2015 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Now at thermae soi 15. Talk about freelancers ok? Not many girls and quality not as good. Customers also not many maybe late already. Anyone recommend any quality food at this timing around this area? Hungry again. Cannot wait until after 2 then eat.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Definitely members in SBF visiting Thailand are very small. There are still thousands who dun bother about forum. I went Srinakarin local beer garden drinking met 2 SG guys, chatted with them the whole night. They are curious what is SBF
Ah hia...you forgot about the stealth readers in this forum...who only read but never post, contribute or even sign-up an account. This will make up a HUGE numbers....55555
Old 11-02-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ask naemlo pick you up with this limousine can?
Have thought of using this limos but after some consideration and planning, we aborted the purchase cause of BKK road condition... some lanes are too small for the limos to turn.

Quote:
Coyotes I spoken to all crazy about young SG cheogsters and even go for free.
Hmmm how I wish I was born 20 years later

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
This will make up a HUGE numbers....55555
Still small nos.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Have thought of using this limos but after some consideration and planning, we aborted the purchase cause of BKK road condition... some lanes are too small for the limos to turn.
Hahaha well thought out!
Old 11-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Take an example, if I own a bar but I dun state I have a bar... I just post photos of my gers then I write a FR on them and those interested can pm me... so does this define as advertisement or FR?
Let me answer you..

Whatever mods dun know and so long you post photos with forum and no details of price rates with address of bars...and you dun post repeatedly overzealous marketing....then not consider advertisement...use pm to let samsters knew where to find her...this have been all along sharing culture of SBF...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Whatever mods dun know and so long you post photos with forum and no details of price rates with address of bars...and you dun post repeatedly overzealous marketing....then not consider advertisement...use pm to let samsters knew where to find her...this have been all along sharing culture of SBF...
As mentioned, a thin line between advertising and promoting a location.

All along sharing culture was opened in Thailand thread. We can even post the ger's location, name and tag no. but all these had changed with stealth agent, advertising constantly appearing in the thread. These stop ppl from sharing. Example vbkk and soi 6.....

Debatable, one fine day a new nick appears and he keeps praising Soi 6 bar and asking others to go, is he advertising or promoting? The truth is he likes the bar a lot and encouraging others to go.

Anyway, u have a set of a b c to assist and the rights to determine advertising vs sharing. No point saying u are right or wrong. We will move on from here.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha well thought out!
Business man needs to adapt to the reality unless I am like Apple which worth USD 710b then I will change the world to adapt to me.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the truth..

Easy to find the truth..

what ever is true is true...nothing but the truth...

mods received all kinds of pm...we have so many pm telling us this and complaining that...so that doesn't mean we act...we watched and maybe use a clone account pm to ask...we read replies...then we pm others in the thread...so we knew and find the truth...

we look at tell tale signs...why a samster bother to post an establishment daily telling ppl to patronise the place...with rates and nice photos...answer is obvious...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1