The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

just came back yesterday for a 5d4n trip. went down thermae on the first night.
beers are 130b and coke/water is 80b.

market rate for thermae is 3k ST and 7k LT. go at 11pm for LT, girl leaves at 5/6am.

quite a scene!!! ended up with a girl outside of thermae (she just finished 2 customers) for a shiok shiok LT. paid 4k from 12am to 10am next day.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminicious View Post
quite a scene!!! ended up with a girl outside of thermae (she just finished 2 customers) for a shiok shiok LT. paid 4k from 12am to 10am next day.
problem is outside thermae ones dunno is girl or not
theres a reason why they're outside of thermae and not inside
Old 06-12-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

I haven't bring a girl back from Thermae for quite a while already. Maybe gonna pop by and try my luck during this trip. Hope can find one to LT for a good rate. I just want someone to spend the night with then have the morning sex. Maybe head there later so that she leaves later in the morning. My preference for looks is actually quite low.
Old 06-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
problem is outside thermae ones dunno is girl or not
theres a reason why they're outside of thermae and not inside
Ya, will doubt, because if she go down, can earn more, why stand outside.

If want to test water if she’s 100% girl, invite her down for a drink. 😬😬
Old 06-12-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Ya, will doubt, because if she go down, can earn more, why stand outside.

If want to test water if she’s 100% girl, invite her down for a drink. 😬😬
can have many reasons why they aint down there too

1. dont wanna be seen by any familiar girlfriend
2. not girl
3. foreign girl (thermae only admit thai girls)
4. too much competition down there
5. trying her luck outside first / out to take a break from down there

but mostly, its reason 2.
some are reason 3.
the rest are rare or just bullshit
Old 07-12-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can have many reasons why they aint down there too

1. dont wanna be seen by any familiar girlfriend
2. not girl
3. foreign girl (thermae only admit thai girls)
4. too much competition down there
5. trying her luck outside first / out to take a break from down there

but mostly, its reason 2.
some are reason 3.
the rest are rare or just bullshit
Another reason is that they're under pressure to stick to the standard price indoors. At most they can go down to ฿2,500. But outdoors they can quote ฿2,000 and gladly go for ฿1,500.
Old 07-12-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of

I checked her id hahaha.. make sure it's Ms and not Mr. Lol.
The girl showed me her chop (they get a chop when they go in) that she was just inside. She said she didn't want to pay for the entrance fee (apparently they also have to buy a drink lol)
Old 07-12-2023, 08:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I checked her id hahaha.. make sure it's Ms and not Mr. Lol.
The girl showed me her chop (they get a chop when they go in) that she was just inside. She said she didn't want to pay for the entrance fee (apparently they also have to buy a drink lol)
Upped +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Teochew1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Thermae girls really hits and misses one. If go too early, got more choices and SYTs but they probably only want ST so that they can return and make more $. Service may not be good too.
If go too late, maybe not many good looking ones left but maybe can nego price down a bit.
If you got lots of $ to spare, then can go early and take girl out for rest of the night, but also must depend on chemistry..
Of all my trips to Thermae (around 20 times), I only managed to get 1 with good service, good GFE, good sense of humour. Needless to say, I got her LINE and look for her everytime I went to BKK and spend a few days together. Too bad she retire liao.
Old 09-12-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian23 View Post
Actually 700b for 2 hours ST hotel is a rip off, you won't believe how many Thai hotels in local places have got 2 hours for 250b...
I'm driving a car this trip. Decent motels like B2 goes for 550-700B for 1 night in Bang Kapi district. Sure the location isn't great and less accessible without a car but a taxi ride to CentralWorld won't take more than 150B.
Old 09-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bro

No problem as it is a 5 star hotel. just make booking for 2 people. Your guest will probably have to show her ID card at reception.

Tim
Thanks for upping. Please make more post and wait so i can up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
I'm driving a car this trip. Decent motels like B2 goes for 550-700B for 1 night in Bang Kapi district. Sure the location isn't great and less accessible without a car but a taxi ride to CentralWorld won't take more than 150B.
Whether you have your own ride, use tuk- tuk, taxis or walk...... Thermae ladies wun stray too far away. The guide is anywhere outside 1 km radius from Thermae they will not go.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
veozet1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to Thermae… about 50-70 gals at 9pm … pretty girls in my book all quoted 4k… many guys came to ask and backed down…hahaha
Old 12-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just came back yesterday for a 5d4n trip. went down thermae on the first night.
beers are 130b and coke/water is 80b.

market rate for thermae is 3k ST and 7k LT. go at 11pm for LT, girl leaves at 5/6am.

Hope u bonk a real girl
Old 13-12-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Whether you have your own ride, use tuk- tuk, taxis or walk...... Thermae ladies wun stray too far away. The guide is anywhere outside 1 km radius from Thermae they will not go.
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know this. Not the best value but I guess Sofitel next door remains the best hotel for picking up Thermae girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1