The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tricky ML questions and how to answer them.

Ups thread for awareness .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 13-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Got any ML would reject money? Well, i came across one which i find her honest. No, dont think i'm in the KC trap. Haha..

So i booked the girl for JG via wechat. The price has been agreed. I did not tell her how long i wanted but i guess she assumed its 1hr. When i arrived much earlier, (she not yet start work), i told the counter girl that i am looking for that ML and i want to book 1.5hrs.

So the ML came in, do all the SOPs and her services. And at the end of service, she said i no need to book her for so long. JG need 1hr can le. She keep to her promise of the agreed amount, without charging me more for the extra 30mins. Because from what i know, when you pay more for using the room longer, you have to pay more for the ML as well.

Next is, during the HJ, i accidentaly shooted onto her panties and she panicked. She quickly rushed out to wash and asked me to clean up myself. When she's back and when i'm going to pay her more extra for dirtying her panties, she rejected. Only took from me extra $20 as tips.

Lastly, as i mentioned earlier that i reached the MP early and she not yet start work, by the time i see her, she just reached her work place and has not eaten her breakfast yet. And after my 1.5hrs of service, 15mins later, she got another customer. I think she missed her food liao. But she never complain to me on this.

Her small kind gestures makes me respect her and definitely would come back to her for future services.
do your maths..2 customers booked 1.5 hr each total 3 hrs but can do only 2 JQ but if 3 customers booked 1 hr each also total 3 hrs but can do 3 JQ..what do you think ?
Old 13-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeisfun View Post
do your maths..2 customers booked 1.5 hr each total 3 hrs but can do only 2 JQ but if 3 customers booked 1 hr each also total 3 hrs but can do 3 JQ..what do you think ?
I think your maths did not factor in the probability of times where there are no customers. The customers that visit her are not consistent also. Ur calculations are unrealistic.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 28-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Old 30-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for awareness
Old 04-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Old 09-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just go clean massage. After a while ml also will give happy endings
Old 11-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Old 18-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Old 18-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Some tricky ML questions and quick answers so she can quieten and do work:

1) Your first time here ?
Yes, my fren intro me to you. (dont say sammyboy, MLs may be scared away if know they are unknowingly intro-ed online. Anyway, no difference as price not lower or got discount.. unless intro bro wants you to give password.)

2) Who yr fren ?
Army fren, we call him ah gu.. tall, wear specs, handsome one (invent yr own army fren story)

3) You want to massage down there ?
a) zzzz... zzzz.. pretend to sleep (If no mood or want only teasing massage)
b) silently raise 3 fingers to show ok price at $30 (if you in the mood)

4) Wah... where got so cheap ?
a) ok... dont want then.. zzzzz....
b) My regular even give free...( this answer will piss them off to proceed to massage big head as prelude to ending..)

5) You married or not ?
a) Nope... (if you want to kc her)
b) zzzz... (if you want ml to shut up n work)

6) No marry, how come got ring mark on your finger ?
a) Aiya.. i got 5 rings because every girl want to cho me leh.. give me ring to make me their steady.. (if you want to kc her)
b) ya la ya la.. married (if you suddenly lose interest to kc her)

7) Oops... (accidental spillage while teasing).. can i go out n wash my hands ?
zzzzz...(pretend to sleep, not my problem, you tease too hard, human reaction shoot out.. no need to pay hj, lucky i will tip you $10)

8)Your fren never tell you meh ? here is $50 hj wan..
Er.. my fren say HJ free wan.. follow by (3) or (4)

9) What your working job ?
Here you can big cannon... anything except policeman, hp salesmen or laptop salesman
Can act out your fantasy.. pilot, advertising manager, software programmer. Even if you dont drive, many professionals using uber etc.. so no pressure here..

10) oh.. you laptop salesman .. which laptop good huh ?
best one actually is can find at aliexpress or taobao.. low price n can work well.. zzz.. pretend massage so good fell asleep already..zzzz (you already know what is her next line)

Enjoy Bros :

PS:
qn) How old are you ?
ans) magic answer is plus 12 or minus 12 or multiples of 12... depending if you want to be older or younger. the idea is to stick back to your horoscope sign so you wont confuse yourself..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 18-10-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Old 02-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
PS:
qn) How old are you ?

ans) magic answer is plus 12 or minus 12 or multiples of 12... depending if you want to be older or younger. the idea is to stick back to your horoscope sign so you wont confuse yourself..

My ans : I will ask her : How old do you think I am with a cheeky smile ?

Old 10-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Usually when i go in and ask them for the price, they would state market price.
Then i would reply them, a bit expensive.. and then they would ask me whats my budget. Idk how reply them LOL
Old 14-11-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1