The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ignite Spa Along Toh Yi

Finally got a chance to try out this spa which is along the road. Took their promotion package of $68 for 1 hour with ad added 15 mins of gua sha. My ML is Xian Qin, slim lady, maybe in her late 20s? Nice voice and personality. Massage is really good, with strength and knows the right spot to press but no teasing at all. During the massage, she noticed that my body is really tight and tired so she gave me Ba Guan instead of Gua Sha. Also tried to sell me packages from the shop but never hard sell.

After the massage, came down and they served me tea and red bean soup! That's a first for me and it was quite delicious. Saw another 2 ML there, like the look of the short hair one but didn't get her name.

A very clean spa and I would definitely return. For bros who stay around that area and looking for a good massage, this is the place! Near MRT and lots of parking around that area. Enjoy!
Old 01-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
TQ for sharing jadon - i must add 68/hr is deemed a "high-end" spa at a time like this...
Old 01-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Lambowars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ignite Spa Along Toh Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Finally got a chance to try out this spa which is along the road. Took their promotion package of $68 for 1 hour with ad added 15 mins of gua sha. My ML is Xian Qin, slim lady, maybe in her late 20s? Nice voice and personality. Massage is really good, with strength and knows the right spot to press but no teasing at all. During the massage, she noticed that my body is really tight and tired so she gave me Ba Guan instead of Gua Sha. Also tried to sell me packages from the shop but never hard sell.

After the massage, came down and they served me tea and red bean soup! That's a first for me and it was quite delicious. Saw another 2 ML there, like the look of the short hair one but didn't get her name.

A very clean spa and I would definitely return. For bros who stay around that area and looking for a good massage, this is the place! Near MRT and lots of parking around that area. Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing
Old 01-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
TQ for sharing jadon - i must add 68/hr is deemed a "high-end" spa at a time like this...
Agree! But they gave extra 15 mins for Gua Sha so not too bad in a way...
Old 29-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

this spa apparently have their name to Hug In the Bear or something lol......
went and was massaged by a Vietnamese lady, solid and clean massage
Old 29-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

500m radius within beauty world MRT station..... so many massage and spa shops. Some good some bad some expensive some cheap some masseur old some young ... but which one to choose .. dilemmas

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 29-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
500m radius within beauty world MRT station..... so many massage and spa shops. Some good some bad some expensive some cheap some masseur old some young ... but which one to choose .. dilemmas
U can try this spa if u want solid and clean massage bro
Old 29-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
depending what type of cuisine you like loh.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
certainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycertainsum1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

walk passed this spa the other day, and noticed it has changed name
any recommendation in this "hug" spa?
Old 03-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by certainsum1 View Post
walk passed this spa the other day, and noticed it has changed name
any recommendation in this "hug" spa?
Only 3 ml . massage very good. Went there 3times. 1 viet 2china should be.
Everything depends on chemistry..
Old 22-10-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haven't been to this stretch in a while. Noticed N** G**** and 'Hug' along the main road. Any MR yet?
Old 22-10-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After a good massage can go over to BT hawker centre for good food. Double pleasure. Haha
Old 22-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
depending what type of cuisine you like loh.
Upstairs at the Beauty World open food Centre got Beef Brisket noodles n beef tendon soup.. only 1 stall selling this.. my favourite stall...

Massage wise, never experienced a value for money at any MP in the shopping centre nor areas surrounding.
Old 22-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
yahooing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Upstairs at the Beauty World open food Centre got Beef Brisket noodles n beef tendon soup.. only 1 stall selling this.. my favourite stall...

Massage wise, never experienced a value for money at any MP in the shopping centre nor areas surrounding.
Very good beef brisket there
Old 29-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post

There is one at the left hand side one, 1st floor, near toilet. Went there many times a few years back when I sent my kids for enrichment. I also get enriched. lol

Right side/middle one, all CMI.

My conquests:
JPN-1FB aka crazy B*
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,210HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
PH-1LBHJ
RU-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
TW-2HJ
TH-34FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
VN-6FJ,8HJ
Advert Space Available