The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfield2468 View Post
KNN, that mento MM fucker again. We lost a nice cheong place. But where is June now?
june return white card ,
Cant upgrade to masg licence , down grade is possible. Fm masg to white , but not go upward.
But can chng location , red light district.
Old 29-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemilfs View Post
i love the mature WL's at KS....I hope they don't all close down.
bro, any sexy MILF to recommend in KS ?

thanks
Old 29-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Whatever will happen to KSR, it will always remain a fond memory for old cowboys like me. RIP KSR
Old 31-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovemilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
bro, any sexy MILF to recommend in KS ?

thanks
my kind of mature is prob not for you. i like the auntie mature look, not the sexy MILF look. i dun think you can find sexy MILF in KS anyway...
Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
summo76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros,

Just to share some infm on KS n keep this thread live longer.

I find out fm a WLs in KS that June is working in KL but info do not know is true or not.

BTW now KS only left 4 Hse , i.e. Hse 6B, 6A, 4B & 8. Lady Boss of previous
No.9 hv merge with 6B. So Hse 6B hv WLs fm prev Hse 9, 19 and their own
6B WLs - total more than 10 Nos. No.4's hv closed n all their WLs hv gone to
Hse 8. So Hse 8 total WLs hv abt 14 WLs, is very crowded. Hse 6B is more spacious n newly renovated. Hse 6A still only hv 4 WLs - Ka Ling, Oi Wah, Mun Yee n 1 (Hv forgotten her name).

For Hse 4B, the WLs hv Ling Xi, Helen (long hair Helen), Mei Zhen & Hoi Mei. For Hse 8 - WLs hv Amy, Mary, Rose, Mei Ying, Mei Na, Co Co n others (names do not know)

Hse 6A, 6B & 4B entrance's staircase is next to the shop selling wan-ton mee. Wherelse Hse 8 is same row as 6A but at the corner of the street, so is away fm public eyes n is ground flr. More convenience.

Nowadays, notice that even for 30D, the timing limit is comparable to 70D, 5 yrs ago. The WLs will try to start a conversation with u n take their own sweet time to wash up. The boss will not knock on the door to hurry you because there is too much room to spare. They worried is u don't come back only.
long time never visit to KS, more than 3 years. Bro that mean KS still have 4 house in operation. how about the price of the WL? still cat100, cat70, cat50 and cat30? that COCO u had mentian is CAT100 that 1? miss her so much.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemilfs View Post
i love the mature WL's at KS....
To many they are MILFs but to this old man they are my SYTs most of them are younger than me
Old 09-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays, I don't think there is any 100D. Those 100D fm Hse 28 hv all go to PT and their price hv reduce to 50D. Most of them is either 30D & 50D. 70D is also only a handful of them. Also there is some 15D that is the massage svc.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 19
bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!bluewind is one of the Best!

Anybro can provide the address for me.... i'm a road idiot.. need gps's help.... thx
Old 06-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Did you read my previous posting, I hv listed down all the addr. I repeat it again - 4B, 6A, 6B & 8 - all along Keong Siak Rd. It is nearer to this Hse if you come in fm Neil Rd. If you travel by bus, buses available is No. 61, 166 & 197 (drop after Kreta Ayer Rd).When you turn in fm Neil Rd to Keong Siak Rd, all the Hse Nos that I mentioned is at your right hand. For Hse 4B, 6A & 6B extrance staircase is between a shop selling chicken, duck rice & wanton mee. For Hse 8, the external is located at the junction, the external wall painting is blue color & it is opposite a small temple.

If all this infomation is still insufficient for you to locate this Hse, then very sorry I cannot help. Good Luck.

If you do not have any WL in mind, I suggest you go to Hse 6B or Hse 8, both Hse hv more than 10 WLs for your to choose. If you want a quiet place n not so crowdy, the go to Hse 6A or 4B.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovemilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, i always got to 6A, didn't know that 6B has more WL...maybe i'll go chck it out soon....

but well, i dun like pretty milf's...i like aunty look ones...ahhahahaa, i'm wierd
Old 10-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any one know $50 mei na have gone.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There will be a documentary on Keong Saik shown on channel 8 tonight. think 10.45 pm. Saw the clips. Got a wl standing at the door of 6A. Should be quite interesting.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Anybody knows why those houses aren't bringing in new WLs such as SYTs from prc? GL also got legal prc liao. How come KS no have? Afterall, its Chinatown wo
Old 11-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There will be a documentary on Keong Saik shown on channel 8 tonight. think 10.45 pm. Saw the clips. Got a wl standing at the door of 6A. Should be quite interesting.
Happened to tune in yesterday nite to watch....very interesting bring back fond memories thou i'm not tat old. Used to go there for lion dance troupe during my teens...haha. Will drop by for some coffee next time to capture the charm of the old days

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 11-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas View Post
Will drop by for some coffee next time to capture the charm of the old days
Charm of old days or Charm of Old Kways (chickens)? If you want to, can drop by Kreta Ayer for anonymous HIV oral test at $50 bucks too.

My latest poem:

Swipe your mouth,
then lim kopi
after kopi,
see got hiv?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1