The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict951 View Post
Yes if u willing to pay
Of course comparing with similar price point as the lord.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Is Playground For Korean/Singapore Superstars

Last time about 20 years ago if average take home salary around S$1500 can still cheong every month at Bangkok G-Clubs and Arp Nam Category THB2000 (early to mid 20s already quite swee).

Due to globalisation our salary never kept up with real rate of inflation plus stagnant wages.
Now only those rich man son with good education with well paid jobs spend like Singapore superstars in Bangkok.
KNN go arp nam chin chai drop THB5000 for bathing like drink kopi at Starbucks like that.
Jin envy man!

I really pity those low salaried young men now as they cannot enjoy like a prince as what I did with my low salary when I was a young man.
Na song sarn luey.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 01-07-2018 at 11:09 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

can still go for cheaper bathing
I prefer older milf somehow help to save cost
Old 02-07-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

You should like Biwa then

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Old 02-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
You should like Biwa then
always go biwa each time I go bkk.
go again this month end. One of the bath girl not bad.
wonder if can ask her out. but her english and my thai equally jialat
hope to find a thai FB that can accompany me go tour
vietnam girl passport very restricted
Old 02-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Yes I know all the cheaper alternatives.

The younger and better quality Thai puyings will command a premium price these days.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes I know all the cheaper alternatives.

The younger and better quality Thai puyings will command a premium price these days.
Very expensive to cheong in BKK, even worse in Pattaya. A week ago in Pattaya, the AGG ger asking 4000 ST and 6000 LT, not forgetting 1000 BF. I rather go download an AV movie and trust my faithful 5 friends.

It has been donkey years since I left a bar with a FL in Thailand. I am ugly, bold, fat, short man, directly opposite of Korean super star.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got one mandarin song leh by "make boat" the lyrics say "i am ugly but i am very gentle".
In entertainment joints? Maybe 1-2% will go for a gentlemen but most go for.

Old 03-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Very expensive to cheong in BKK, even worse in Pattaya. A week ago in Pattaya, the AGG ger asking 4000 ST and 6000 LT, not forgetting 1000 BF. I rather go download an AV movie and trust my faithful 5 friends.

It has been donkey years since I left a bar with a FL in Thailand. I am ugly, bold, fat, short man, directly opposite of Korean super star.
Nowadays Thailand no longer budget cheong.

Become superstar playground since about 10 years ago.
Rest of ASEAN still have some budget places but good times will not last long too.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually hor i find Laos n Cambodia girls like not bad leh 555 but hor haiz must learn their lang all over again.
If you don't mind dead fish.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I travel SEA intensively....but seriously I still find Thai girls best leh.... Viet girls can lah...but to me Bangkok is about the ease of chionging. FOr lazy people like me, its so easy to find a place to chiong in many places of Bangkok, in whatever kind of style you want. SOmehow the rest of SEA, just got alot of "you must know this and that" before you can get a good fuck. FOr those willing to invest time of course can lah, but for me, I just want to eat dinner, go back hotel relax, 11pm go Thermae just beside my hotel, find one SYT and for 15 minutes feel like I king of the world, cum, then thats it
Old 04-07-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I travel SEA intensively....but seriously I still find Thai girls best leh.... Viet girls can lah...but to me Bangkok is about the ease of chionging. FOr lazy people like me, its so easy to find a place to chiong in many places of Bangkok, in whatever kind of style you want. SOmehow the rest of SEA, just got alot of "you must know this and that" before you can get a good fuck. FOr those willing to invest time of course can lah, but for me, I just want to eat dinner, go back hotel relax, 11pm go Thermae just beside my hotel, find one SYT and for 15 minutes feel like I king of the world, cum, then thats it
yes, same thinking. If no feel like happy ending, can go for a nice cheap body massage as and when I like, Convenient and many many. Strip naked and rub by different woman . if feel like humsup then go biwa choose a milf. Thermae... hmm... will go take a look

Last edited by milfmilf; 04-07-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Went for a 2 hour session last week at Kiss. Found a sweet looking lady named Yaya. Great service, patient and such a looker.

2900b for VIP jacuzzi.
Place was clean.
RTF the next day. Will keep going if she's still there.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
shinchan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I just arrived in bangkok and staying here. I was walking around my apartment in soi rangnam and i just realized CP2 is very near to my apartment. Will go there soon.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan123 View Post
Hi. I just arrived in bangkok and staying here. I was walking around my apartment in soi rangnam and i just realized CP2 is very near to my apartment. Will go there soon.
CP2 is one BTS down south. Also Soi Rangnam is near Saphan Kwai BTS that is near the intramarra sois where the Thai agogos are. Cheaper beer there. Can lap dance also. But must speak Thai there. Enjoy BKK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1