The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Product Tester

B] DISCLAIMER! [/B]
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

==========================================

Two other guys, one around my age and the other in his 30s were introduced to all of us, shaking hands with our bags still over shoulders. In the luxurious chalet (resort) room, there were two bedrooms, with suspicious shuffling noises coming from there.

Jerry: ‘Stap, you go in that room. And put on that mask. You can set up your camera anywhere too. After that just wait around until nine?’

The blond hair Malaysian guy patted me on my bag towards the room and I went into it. A girl looking very young, with flawless complexion sat on the bed, wearing a Venetian eye mask reserved for Venice festivals in particular, on top of a lolita corset dress.

Girl: ‘Jhae?’
Me: ‘Yeah. Your name?’
Girl (gleefully): ‘Xiao Xin. Small heart.’
Me: ‘Nice name. You can call me J.’
Xiao Xin: ‘You can write quite well uh? I read a few stories when waiting.’

Right then, screams were heard coming from the other rooms, followed by Jerry’s call for them to relax. Upon talking more, I learnt that she came from Malaysia as well, a province I never heard of. She came to Singapore to work as a freelancer, but needed to prove her worth through ‘service’.

As we spoke, my camera was set up in front of the bed, mounted on a high-end tripod that could extend into the bed while standing on solid ground. Once I returned to the bed, she had turned towards the wall the bed was against, one hand cupped over her shoulder.

Xiao Xin: ‘Unzip for me?’

The zip cranked seductively down to her lower back before the corset bounced free, dropping into her arms in front. When she turned to me, that was when I had to move away from the camera so it could capture what I saw.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

A beautifully coloured tattoo of a dragon, head resting on her right boob, flowing down her slim abs before the tail twirl around her belly button to reduce the area of the body art. Seeing how I was enchanted by her ink, she laid down gracefully, attracting me to hover over her body.

Xiao Xin: ‘You can touch it.’

Tracing the seemingly alive mystical beast with my fingertips, I could only imagine the pain she went through for this. As I reached the tail, she jiggled my belt. Off my pants went, and I had to take a closer look at the detail. While my face was on the ‘head’, she carefully pulled me in, magnetically gluing my lips to her nipples.

The deep breath she took, expanded her chest and drew equal amount of air away from me. Tasting the majestic beast with my tongue, a sweet flavour brought me closer to her than ever. Was it some kind of black magic oil? Or just her perfume? Soon, I had came to the deadly end of its body, and only a few inches away from her G-string-clad pussy.

Instead of giving in to my prying hand on her thigh, she resisted and lovingly carried my head to her eye level. On my hands and knees, she took a moment to strip her matching red strings off, for me to peep at that perfectly shaved slit of pinkness.

Xiao Xin: ‘You are my master tonight. Lie down here.’

Well, what did I feel then? I was the emperor, and she’s the evil sorceress that bewitched the almighty king. My body listened to her and fell on my back. My eyes couldn’t leave that gorgeous body of hers as she climbed on top of me (in doggie), placing her abs too close to my face. Letting my nose catch another whiff of her, she sank swiftly south of my vision, head perched on her arm at my right thigh.

The seductress then fondled my balls for a moment, bringing her ‘claws’ around my cock and bending it in her direction. Those soft, pink lips pecked at the tip before devouring the man stick, skilfully sliding her lips up and down my steel rod. Her tongue did not stay stationary either, slipping over and under according to my groans. There was basically no way to get closer to her than this.

I was twitching and moaning, while caressing her silk-like hair between my fingers. She never felt tired to me, nor did my dick stopped getting more sensitive. Somehow, the non-intruding grip she had at my base delayed the urge to cum, and I was growing desperate as well as surprised with my stamina.

After what seemed like the longest visit to heaven, I felt the cold air blowing at my shaft, as she lifted her head away from me. The kisses she gave on the outside, signalled the end of her performance.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wha Lao eh, how many clones u want to create to market this website?
Old 28-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

He should pay advertising fee for promoting his website .
Old 28-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Once she stopped, I realised I was too relaxed to move, and the stern eyes she gave, acknowledged the after effect of her show too. Xiao Xin spread my legs wider before turned her ass to me, kneeling on the bed close to the camera to prepare for the best scene.

Before my eyes, she gently held my cock upright and sat back on her ass, feet tucked under my hips so she could get in the right position. About an inch away from her pussy, a condom appeared in the O-shape she formed with her thumb and index, rolling over my head and stopping there.

She then sank my cock into her body slowly, riding up and down to unroll the much needed protection. Through the transition of raw to capped, my mind ignored the differences in sensation, staying as eager and anticipative to the display of professionalism. Within a minute, I was inside the both of them, the rubber, and her.

Unlike the normal, crazy cowgirl, she was rocking her body on her arms, firmly pressed on the bed for support. In no time, my eyes shut down and images of her tight, squeezing pussy was flashing across my mind. My usually self-conscious dick, had this most consensual blanket of fleshy, soft vagina that was warm, and self-lubricating. She was no toy, she was no standard fuck-and-go prostitute, she was, the emperor’s scheming concubine.

She adjusted her feet to sit upright to let me calm my over-indulging mind down, and actually spun around to me. Lying on my chest like an obedient kitten, she continuously kissed my neck.

Xiao Xin (whispering): ‘Your turn to play on top.’

She straightened both arms along my hips so I could roll over, and then lightly resisted my thrusting waist in a convincingly, false shyness. I couldn’t believe when my ex started to appeared in my head. In the same affection, she led me by my cheeks to her mouth and frenched, part wild and part withholding. She moaned into my mouth as my hips locked in auto-pilot mode, thrusting vigorously against her lean bum. There was no fatty vibrations, nor any excess meat blocking the deepest strokes.

I was deep in, and fast out. Gradually, my overwhelming mind collapsed to her acts of love and elbows sank into the mattress above her shoulders. Pinning her down, I transferred the rest of my energy to my abs, digging as far as my speed could ram into.

Xiao Xin (moaning): ‘J.. stop.. stop.. ‘

The worried frown on her face ended my rampage, forcing my emotions to take over the animalistic instincts. She nudged me on my arm to return me to the bed, guiding my head down with care into the fluffy pillow.

Like the ‘man of the bed’, she laid on her side next to me, face staring at me while her fingers took the condom off. She reached towards her side of the bed and dipped her fingers into an opened black jar, coming back to my groin with a shimmering gel over her plain manicured fingers.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Rubbing the lubricant over my cock, she began her handjob that massaged the urge away, sending me into a dream world where pleasure constantly bombarded my mind. With the increasing jerking speed on my shaft, the urge came slow, and more importantly, beautifully sensual.

Me (groaning): ‘Xiao Xin.. ‘
Xiao Xin: ‘Shhh.. I know.’

She never stopped till I suddenly slapped on her abs, acting as a warning sign to my ejaculation. She closed her hand into a fist and covered the top with some space, pinky tickling under my little helmet to really get me off. Warm cum erupted into the restricted airspace and oozed out sexily, going down my swollen dick and mixing into the small puddle of clear lubricant.

There was no movements from her until I was done, and she squeezed my tube carefully for the last bits. I slammed my tensed neck back on the pillow only to see her sitting up in my line of sight, fingertips rubbing together to play with my fresh semen.

Then, her mouth opened, and one by one, the whitish, viscous liquid coating her fingers was sucked and licked off. Dragging her tongue along her palm, she cleaned everything till there was none of those lube or cum left, just a saliva covered hand.

Suddenly, a renewed sense of strength hyped her up and she dragged me upright from my resting position. Sitting legs opened over my similarly vulnerable (open legs too) pose, she raised the eye mask for me.

I did the same for her as well, pulling the mask over my head till she placed it back for me.

Xiao Xin: ‘Don’t let the camera see us.’

Sure enough, her head was facing me and my face was blocked by her. I got dressed out of bed and she waited for me to be done, clearly awaiting me to zip her corset back. Once everything was in place, I went back into the living room, armed with my camera and tripod.

Me: ‘Jerry, the others?’
Jerry: ‘Left already. They really.. *sigh*Condom leh?’
Me: ‘She swallowed it.’
Jerry: ‘Awesome la. Give me a while ah. I transfer the video first.’

Walking to the couch facing the balcony, another girl laid naked, similarly fair skinned without any tattoos. Her mask was by her side, but her body was fidgeting possibly to a nightmare.

Me (shouting): ‘What happened to her?’
Jerry: ‘They really go all out on her. No mercy. The other girl fainted in the room. Go see la.’

The unmistakable Malay girl was up and sobbing, quickly hiding behind the sheets when she saw me. Xiao Xin came from behind and joined her in bed, comforting her while speaking in Malay. Right then, the darker skinned girl opened her arms and I hugged her, carrying her out to the living room where her friend was sleeping.

Back there, Xiao Xin sat next to Jerry whispering something to him, and I tended to the girls. Inside me, I was ashamed of what men are capable of, but seeing that they signed up for this, what they just went through might be the tip of the iceberg.

Jerry: ‘Stap! You want to work for me? You can take care of the welfare of the girls.’
Me: ‘Huh? I don’t think I am the right guy leh.’
Jerry: ‘Haha. I pay you 3k a month first, you will have a room to stay, with the girls. If you don’t like the job then tell me lo.’

The rest of the details are basically non-crucial, and my job as a ‘product tester’ ended when I walked out the door. After a week, with a backpack of clothes and necessities, I went to the address given by Jerry, at a condo filled with four other girls, including Xiao Xin.

Well, you guys know the rest of the story.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing another exciting HOT story.....
---------------------------------------------

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

================================================== ======================

My BFF Sister

Ron was the kind of guy that most people liked, but Gina and I really loved him. He was an acquired taste for some, because he was a little manic and off the wall but, just the same, he was a good person to call a friend. I always described him as a hippie that never escaped the sixties, forever trapped in his pot-induced daze. He was a philosopher and dreamer but, most of all, he was a fanatic about music and good sound. His collection of vinyl and DVDs was vast, and his audio system was beyond compare.

We had known Ron for more than nine years when the events of this story took place. A frequent visitor to our home, the two of us were enormously fond of him. He was like a brother and confidant to both of us. There were few who knew more about us, individually, or as a couple. 

One day, he and I were sitting on the couch in the living room and Gina came over to offer some snacks. She was wearing high-cut shorts and a loose fitting top. She bent over to offer us the food and, as she did, her top fell open. We couldn’t see everything but we did get a revealing view of her full ‘C’ cup tits. 

“Oh, I’m liking this view,” I said to Ron. “How about you, buddy?”

“Mighty fine,” he agreed, “never seen better.”

Gina didn’t click at first but then she checked herself out. “Oops, oh what the hell, you’re like family,” she said.

“Wow, thanks,” Ron chuckled, “what else does this family get to see?”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “What else have you got for us in there?”

“Well, if YOU don’t know by now, I guess there’s no hope. Maybe I do need a new admirer? Just the same, I’m sure Ron had lots of opportunity to see me over the years.”

“Like when?” he asked, “I’d sure like to remember that.”

“Here, have some more food then,” she offered, leaning over more deeply and offering a better view.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Another exciting HOT story for Everyone....

B] DISCLAIMER! [/B]
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT ™ FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.
This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.
--------------------------------------------

My BFF Sister

Ron was the kind of guy that most people liked, but Gina and I really loved him. He was an acquired taste for some, because he was a little manic and off the wall but, just the same, he was a good person to call a friend. I always described him as a hippie that never escaped the sixties, forever trapped in his pot-induced daze. He was a philosopher and dreamer but, most of all, he was a fanatic about music and good sound. His collection of vinyl and DVDs was vast, and his audio system was beyond compare.

We had known Ron for more than nine years when the events of this story took place. A frequent visitor to our home, the two of us were enormously fond of him. He was like a brother and confidant to both of us. There were few who knew more about us, individually, or as a couple. 

One day, he and I were sitting on the couch in the living room and Gina came over to offer some snacks. She was wearing high-cut shorts and a loose fitting top. She bent over to offer us the food and, as she did, her top fell open. We couldn’t see everything but we did get a revealing view of her full ‘C’ cup tits. 

Gina didn’t click at first but then she checked herself out. “Oops, oh what the hell, you’re like family,” she said.

“Well, if YOU don’t know by now, I guess there’s no hope. Maybe I do need a new admirer? Just the same, I’m sure Ron had lots of opportunity to see me over the years.”

“Here, have some more food then,” she offered, leaning over more deeply and offering a better view.

This time we could see the nipple on her right breast as well. She stayed motionless, letting us both enjoy the image. When she straightened up, she gave us both a sexy wink then sat in a chair facing us. She crossed her long sexy legs and my cock strained against my jeans, as I’m sure Ron’s did. 

“Boy, you’re sure feeling frisky today. What’s got into you?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she said, “the two of you peeking down my top, got me feeling kind of sexy, I liked it. Judging by the bulges in your jeans, I think you liked it too.”

“Well, I sure did,” I said. “Show us some more. I’m sure Ron’s curious to see some more as well. Right, Ron?”

“Whoa, man, what? Are you guys serious here? What’s going on?” Ron said.

“Nothing, hon, we’re just having some fun with you is all. Why would you want to see an old married lady like me, anyway?” Gina replied.

“OK, fun or not, let’s get one thing straight. You’re anything but some old married woman. Shit, you’re the sexiest women I’ve ever known. Man, if you’re offering, hell yeah, show me more.”
Old 29-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

We all laughed and then Gina got up and marched over to him. 

“A complement like that deserves a reward, Ron.” 

She bent over once again, this time holding her top open with both hands. Ron and I got the full top view of both tits. With a Cheshire cat grin, she made her tits sway from side to side. She probably leaned in front of us for a solid minute.

“Holy fuck, they’re amazing,” he said. “You’re driving me crazy, Gina.”

“You know, I’ll admit it, I always wondered what you looked like, who wouldn’t? But shit, I never thought I’d get to see something like this. Thanks!”

“Why don’t we go out back to the pool and enjoy the sun?” Gina suggested. “Did you bring your swimsuit Ron?”

“Sure, it’s out in the car, I’ll go get it. I’ll meet you guys around back.”

Meanwhile, we went to our room to change. 

“What are you up to?” I asked her as we undressed.

“Nothing, really. Like you said, I’m just feeling frisky. Our nude walks on the beach have really opened up a new world for me. I love being looked at now but it’s not as if I can do it with everyone. I love Ron and feel safe with him. These new sensations I’m feeling, the freedom and the thrill of exposing myself, they’re both kind of intoxicating.”

“Well, no complaints here. If anyone deserves a peak, it would have to be Ron. Are you aware he’s always had a crush on you?”

“No! Really? Oh, you shouldn’t have told me that.”

“Well, you can show off all you want, but no sex please. I’m not sure I could handle that, at least not today.”

“Are you crazy? Of course not, but I am going to show him a lot more now,” she said. “Oh, I’m going to enjoy this.”

I put on my trunks and sat back to enjoy the view of Gina putting on a sexy one-piece bathing suit. It was yellow and complemented her bronze skin and long blonde hair beautifully. The neckline plunged deep, showing off a lot of cleavage. The bottom was cut high above her hips, creating a long slender 'V’ pointing to the treasure between her legs. It made her long slender legs look even longer, if that were possible. The material was whisper thin and very stretchy. My mouth watered as it formed around her labia, creating a luscious camel toe.

Our back deck was raised to meet the height of our above-ground pool. When we came out, Ron was down beside the deck changing into his swim trunks. Gina saw her chance and quickly skipped over to the edge for a look. He was just pulling down his underwear. 

“Ooo, what’s this,” Gina laughed, “a little show for me now? Oh, you shouldn’t have.”

Ron was stunned, as he remained bent over looking up at her.

“Oh, come on, now,” she said, “straighten up and let me see. Maybe I’ll give you another show in return.”

Ron finished removing his jockeys and stood up to face her. His expression was strained and he was clearly unsure of what was happening. He wasn’t a big man at five foot, seven, with a lean and sinewy build. But he had a nice thick uncut cock, and as he stood naked before her, it hardened to a full erection. The head peeked out from under its little hood and his cock had to measure a good seven inches.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=kiasusam;16730475]Sharing another exciting HOT story.....

Old 29-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

There's nothing to add.........sorry for any complications
Old 29-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

“OH, YEAH, that’s it. That’s what I wanted to see,” Gina squealed wide-eyed. “Very nice, Ron, very nice indeed,”

“Can I put my trunks on now?”

“Sure, if you really want to,” Gina toyed with him.

He fumbled nervously with his trunks as Gina continued to watch. Then he grabbed his clothes anxiously, climbed the stairs onto the deck and sat down beside me.

“I’m so sorry, hon,” Gina said to Ron, “I hope you’re not angry with me? All that stuff inside got me feeling uninhibited and maybe a little too turned on as well.”

“No problem,” he said, “I know what you mean. I got excited in front of you too, but you saw that. It was all in fun.”

Our back yard was roomy with a number of fruit trees around the perimeter. It was very private and I always took skinny dips in those days. We often went naked to take in the sun or just lounge around. Our neighbours couldn’t see us except for one, an old widower that Gina delighted in showing off to. 

Gina laid out a towel on the deck. It crossed the front of our chairs, not too far from our feet. She stood at the right end facing away from us and stared out over the yard. Her fingers crept into the neckline of her suit and she pealed the top part down like an outer skin. 

Turning halfway toward us, she got down on her knees. We watched her magnificent breasts in profile as they fell forward and hung as she lay down on her towel. Her tits pressed out from under her, bulging from her sides as she brought her arms up to cushion her head.

“That’s going to be a funny looking tan,” I told her, “You should have worn one of your string bikinis.”

“You’re right,” she said, “what was I thinking. Would you peel the rest off for me please?”

“Really? You’ll be naked.” I said.

“You’d see just as much if I were wearing a thong.” She said in a sleepy sexy tone. “Go ahead, take the rest off please. I’m sure Ron won’t mind seeing my ass. Will you Ron?”

“Shit no, are you kidding? The more the better, as long as Rick’s OK that is.”

“Well, it’s her body, isn’t it? But I am the one doing the unveiling here, so I guess I’m fine with it,” I said.

I straddled her at the knees and she raised her hips for me. I tucked my fingers under the material and tugged at her suit. Slowly I lowered it down, over her round, heart-shaped ass, then further down her legs and then off altogether. She was now utterly naked on the towel. I took hold of her ankles as I winked at Ron. I motioned for him to look in front of me as I raised her ankles and parted her legs.

“Rick, you’re being very mischievous now,” Gina complained. “Ron, I hope you can’t see too much down there,” subtly giving him permission to look. 

Ron’s eyes popped as we both got a clear view of her pussy from behind. 

“Well, I think 'too much’ is kind of relative, don’t you. Too much for you might be awesome for me.”

Nicely put, “You just keep racking up the points with me today, don’t you? I think you like the way I reward you.” Gina said.
Old 29-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

The sexual tension was thick in the air now and what little conversation we had was brief and strained. I decided to take on the elephant in the room.

“What do you think about Gina, now?” I asked Ron as he jumped to look at me, like someone caught doing something wrong. “I mean, now that you can see everything, what do you think?” 

“Oh, come on, Rick, that’s not a fair question,” Gina said, as she slowly rolled up onto her side facing us. “NOW, he can see everything.”

Her breasts were in full view with their hard nipples and dark pink areolas. She slowly bent up one leg, resting the foot on the side of the other. Her clean-shaven pussy was displayed to perfection and her swollen lips were spread open. Ron was slack-jawed, as he glared at her naked figure from top to bottom. Over and over again he stared her up and down until, suddenly, he stopped and looked me.

“Go ahead and check her out,” I said. “She obviously wants you to. I don’t mind it either, she’s magnificent and I’m proud of my beautiful wife.”

“Oh, thank you, hon, I love you, too,” Gina purred. “He’s right, Ron, I am fine with you looking at me. In fact, I want you to, it makes me feel happy and sexy, as well.”

I was so turned on, my heart was thumping in my chest. I truly loved watching Ron devour my wife’s naked body.

“Damn, I don’t know what to say,” he said. “Is this something you’ve just gotten into? I mean, you’ve never done anything like this before, not with me anyway.”

“Well, to tell the truth,” she admitted, “we have been doing something different. We’ve being going to the nude beach around here and it turns out, I’m a bit of an exhibitionist,” she giggled. “I just love exposing myself. Does that shock you?”

“I’m surprised, but if looking at you this way makes you happy, shit, I’m your happy guy, any time you want,” Ron said.

Her head was propped up with one hand and the other was slowly working its way down the thigh of her bent leg, toward her pussy. We watched speechless as she shivered when her fingers made contact with her engorged pussy lips.

She rolled onto her back, bending both legs and spreading them wide, almost flat up against the deck. She began pleasuring herself with both hands, rubbing and smearing her juices everywhere. She raised a hand and tasted herself, as she seemed to float away, adrift on a sea of unrestrained desire. What started as a gift to Ron had become something altogether different, and she reveled in the deep, erotic nature of it.

I could smell her scent and I could hear the sound of her fingers roughly massaging juices around her pussy. Her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily, moaning and rolling from side to side. Her legs would jerk up uncontrollably, closing then reopening as multiple small orgasms shot through her body.

Ron’s swimsuit had a big wet spot in the front, as he rubbed his cock from the outside. 

“Fuck it,” he said, and stood to drop his suit. He sat back down and grabbed hold of his cock as he stroked himself roughly. He kept his eyes glued to the forbidden show at his feet, devouring her form with his eyes. A moment later, I did the same as him, freeing my shaft and caressing it to a badly needed orgasm. 

Gina was building to a huge orgasm of her own, and it hit her with a furious intensity. She bucked and rocked around at our feet, moaning and crying as she tried to contain the noise level. When it was over, she pushed herself up slowly to a sitting position and then watched Ron masturbate. His hand pumped at his cock so fast, it was almost a blur. He groaned as he spurt his seed all over his chest in thick, white, creamy discharges. Gina’s eyes widened like an amazed child and she smiled from ear to ear.

We must have looked an odd site with Gina sitting naked on the towel and the two of us with our swim-trunks down below our knees. Both Ron and I were streaked with cum on our hands, chests and groins.

“Geez, that was insane,” Gina smiled. “You know, I love your cock, Ron, you don’t see nice, uncut ones that often. At least, I don’t.” 

“Thanks Gina,” he said, “I’m sorry, but I don’t have words to describe how amazing you are to me. I still can’t believe what I’m seeing.”

“Those words will do just fine,” she smiled warmly. “Why don’t we all take a skinny dip and rinse off.”

The water was cool and refreshing and it brought us all back to our senses. Isn’t it funny how you’ll do almost anything in the throes of passion but, afterward, those thoughts of 'what the fuck did I just do’ kind of kick in.

“Well, that was pretty different,” I said, “I don’t know what to say, Ron, I don’t think any of us intended for it to go that far. I’m sorry if we embarrassed you or made you feel awkward. I hope it won’t affect our friendship.”

“Fuck no! Are you crazy? You two are the best friends I’ve ever had. I love you two, and that was the most intense thing that’s ever happened to me. I don’t know why it happened, but I’ll never regret it. Gina, you’re the sexiest woman on the planet and I’ll think of you every time I masturbate.”

“Ooo, those are pretty good words, too, that’s so nice of you, hon. One thing though, I hope you understand that this is as far as we will ever go? Even that was a little beyond, I think. Anything, more would be crossing a big line,” Gina said. 

“Oh, OK,” Ron said. “Yeah… sure.”

“Don’t fret,” Gina added, “this won’t be the only time you see me naked, trust me. I love to be watched and I especially love the way YOU look at me.” Then, she looked over at me. “And how do you feel about all this, Rick?”

“Like I told you before, if anyone deserves a good look at you, it’s this guy. I was so super turned-on watching him rape you with his eyes. It was insanely erotic.”
Old 29-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
Sharing another exciting HOT story.....

NO Professionalism.....
Old 29-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hydrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
He should pay advertising fee for promoting his website .
You also should pay for advertising .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1