The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did I get HIV?

Hello brothers,

I had a FB, we had "something going on" and one night I went to her house and it kinda happened. I didn't do any intercourse with her because I am not aware of her HIV status.

She did tried to french kiss me but I rejected her, ended up just roaming around and explore body parts. However I kinda touched her tongue when she tried to french kiss me. After that all I did was to finger her and wank off. My nail cuticle was kinda open and i fingered her and thats it.

1 month plus passed and I am getting muscle ache from my neck-shoulder area (not sure if my sleeping position caused this) and my groin area has a swollen lymph nodes and when I shower I saw pus coming out ( a few days prior, I started out to exercise cause my stamina was dropping and I wanna keep fit , however I reused my sports pants thrice without washing (I know its unhygienic but due to time constrains and all I didnt wash it for that week BUT i did air dry it tho) Im not sure whether this is the cause for the swollen lymph nodes or its because I might have HIV.

I know its a stupid question and unhygienic for me to do so, so please don't scold me or tease me on it But the thing is whether I get HIV is the main point, can any brothers out there see into this and tell me if the chances of me getting HIV is there?
Old 24-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Did I get HIV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
I didn't do any intercourse with her
Personally i think you have nothing to worry about at all
Old 25-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
touzanihan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hello brothers,

I had a FB, we had "something going on" and one night I went to her house and it kinda happened. I didn't do any intercourse with her because I am not aware of her HIV status.

She did tried to french kiss me but I rejected her, ended up just roaming around and explore body parts. However I kinda touched her tongue when she tried to french kiss me. After that all I did was to finger her and wank off. My nail cuticle was kinda open and i fingered her and thats it.

1 month plus passed and I am getting muscle ache from my neck-shoulder area (not sure if my sleeping position caused this) and my groin area has a swollen lymph nodes and when I shower I saw pus coming out ( a few days prior, I started out to exercise cause my stamina was dropping and I wanna keep fit , however I reused my sports pants thrice without washing (I know its unhygienic but due to time constrains and all I didnt wash it for that week BUT i did air dry it tho) Im not sure whether this is the cause for the swollen lymph nodes or its because I might have HIV.

I know its a stupid question and unhygienic for me to do so, so please don't scold me or tease me on it But the thing is whether I get HIV is the main point, can any brothers out there see into this and tell me if the chances of me getting HIV is there?
Check the internet bro for symptoms. Best way is to get check. If its STD some of it can be cured
Old 25-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I think you're a goner....
Poor thing

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 25-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
.... however I reused my sports pants thrice without washing (I know its unhygienic but due to time constrains and all I didnt wash it for that week BUT i did air dry it tho)?
I remember during NS we were taught how to use 1 piece of underwear for 8 days without need for washing
Old 28-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello brothers,

In the first place, how did u found out your FB has HIV? If you know that your FB has HIV, it is best to get yourself tested.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
In the first place, how did u found out your FB has HIV? If you know that your FB has HIV, it is best to get yourself tested.
Where did he say his FB has HIV?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
It was unknown. I dont know. But we did it just once. Maybe i shouldnt call her FB. mabybe FWB.

But are these symptoms an indicator of me having HIV? Or should i see if it goes away in a few days?
Old 28-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was unknown. I dont know. But we did it just once. Maybe i shouldnt call her FB. mabybe FWB.

But are these symptoms an indicator of me having HIV? Or should i see if it goes away in a few days?
If you're worried just get yourself tested to allay your fears.

Imagining the worst is not going to help matters at all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1