The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
Yes, my friend told me that too. But 75% to him is only basically nothing. Computer no, He will pass me a phone he doesn't use and that is it. Clients and prospects I can find. Place he wont be offering it to me. So I will stay put at my current place first.

bro you know 25% more can cost about 2-5k a month. Sigh
Of course you realize if you get caught again you will be squatting inside for much longer period this time.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Glad that some bros here have the spare cash to loan out.

I suggest you let go of what’s happened and move ahead with your life, don’t let others bother you, or affect how you live and see yourself.

The best revenge is massive success.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
luke1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes brother I am trying to now. I posted some thread to see if there is anyone who is able to do up a forum.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes brother I am trying to now. I posted some thread to see if there is anyone who is able to do up a forum.
Bro ,i was the same behind bar man before ,i understand you .

you got a religion ,prey hard ,try not to borrow with anyone ,dont put yourself shit .

the heart be strong ,work hard . only god can help us .the rest mostly are bullshit .
dont go back old mistake . and i make it bro .
Old 07-12-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Bro ,i was the same behind bar man before ,i understand you .

you got a religion ,prey hard ,try not to borrow with anyone ,dont put yourself shit .

the heart be strong ,work hard . only god can help us .the rest mostly are bullshit .
dont go back old mistake . and i make it bro .
Nice, i fking love stories/human perseverance like this, people like you make the world a better place and make whoever who didnt had life as hard as you, push themselves more. bump to keep his comment up.

No comment on the religion but heart be strong + work hard is legit advice from anyone to everyone.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster (B)

An update, a brother here actually offered his expertise in helping me set up a forum with 50 percent cut. Thank you everyone for support.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
An update, a brother here actually offered his expertise in helping me set up a forum with 50 percent cut. Thank you everyone for support.
Boss Sam?
Old 09-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dingye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro glad to know that there are helpful samsters here who's willing to help.

Wish you the best of luck!
Old 10-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingye View Post
Bro glad to know that there are helpful samsters here who's willing to help.

Wish you the best of luck!
Yes he provided me with a forum and of course an agreement was agreed between us. Wish me luck.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
However after considerable time behind bars, I am out again.
what crime u commit?
Old 18-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

[QUOTE=jameschong1;16778146]
Quote:

what crime u commit?
hmm I prefer to not reveal here.

Anyway I am glad that I manage to do some stuff now.

Thank you for all the brothers support here.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wishes u hv a great start as new especially coming CNY Huat Arrrr
Old 21-01-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=luke1;16922414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post

hmm I prefer to not reveal here.

Anyway I am glad that I manage to do some stuff now.

Thank you for all the brothers support here.
bro wish you all the best, and a successful business ahead

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great news. all the best. business not easy, but may you be successful and help others like yourself.
Old 22-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
great news. all the best. business not easy, but may you be successful and help others like yourself.
[QUOTE=Apollo;16937999]
Quote:

bro wish you all the best, and a successful business ahead

Yes bro, however this is a long term operation in which I do not foresee any income coming in in the next few months.

Anyone has job for me? As long as it is possible to let me have the day's earning, I can do. Please kindly pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1