The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
4horses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Wow this is a really interesting thread. Thanks bro halogen for the amazing insight.

Just a question to all you senior bros out there. Is there a method to how you explore and recce? Maybe its to sensitive to share on this thread or maybe its just so common sense that no one talks about it. PM me ifyou dont want to share openly

For me, I feel like I am not really new but in all my searching I feel like I have almost completely struck out.

from the nature of my work I get to travel around singapore constantly and so whenever I see some shops and I have a moment I will try to stop and pop in. usuallt lunch.

its pretty much never turned out well. So is there something I need to do at recep to unearth the real gems? should I focus my searches in a more specific geographical area? Or is my timing just realy bad?

I mean I followed some bro and advertiser reccomendations before which turned out ok. But if I want recontribute I gotta find out how to find some on my own.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks for your kind words bro.

I am again flattered by all these compliments.

I was once a newbie and was also helped by more senior bros along the way. I think in life, we always want someone who is kind enough to lend us a helping hand and guide us in unknown territories.

Most bros are very nice and cool people but they may not have thought about writing something like this. A handful of bros are handful, who would not be willing to share. So I figured out that I may as well start something so the nice and cool bros can just add on.

Collective knowledge is a wonderful thing to have and experience. Granted there may free loaders hanging around, but as I have always said, you never know one day that you may need a free loader's help or info and his likelihood on helping you depends on how much help and info you have provided to him in the past.

I am also sharing a personal story of mine, but not in this Health Centre section for obvious reasons. If you have some free time, go check it out too. It will be a long read and the story line will be updated once every few days.

From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…
I share some very good ML that i personally tried b4 to some brs here but in return I get some rubbish ML sharing from them.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
I share some very good ML that i personally tried b4 to some brs here but in return I get some rubbish ML sharing from them.
Looking at your date of joining, seems like you are a lau jiao. If you are a seasoned cheongster, you should already have a few gems in your portfolio at any one given time.

An important rule of sharing which I always subscribe to... never ever dish out the contacts for your best MLs in the first instance. Always keep your best gems in your pocket until you get equally good contacts from the people you share with in return. Be savvy about it and make sure they know this so that they won’t play punk with you. For me, sharing goes both ways.

This forum has changed a lot in the last few years. Everybody wants your gems but few people are doing any real sharing. Plenty of crap & overhyped contacts are thrown all over the place.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4horses View Post
Wow this is a really interesting thread. Thanks bro halogen for the amazing insight.

Just a question to all you senior bros out there. Is there a method to how you explore and recce? Maybe its to sensitive to share on this thread or maybe its just so common sense that no one talks about it. PM me ifyou dont want to share openly

For me, I feel like I am not really new but in all my searching I feel like I have almost completely struck out.

from the nature of my work I get to travel around singapore constantly and so whenever I see some shops and I have a moment I will try to stop and pop in. usuallt lunch.

its pretty much never turned out well. So is there something I need to do at recep to unearth the real gems? should I focus my searches in a more specific geographical area? Or is my timing just realy bad?

I mean I followed some bro and advertiser reccomendations before which turned out ok. But if I want recontribute I gotta find out how to find some on my own.
If the joint you go to has a common rest area for customers, stick around a bit & observe the MLs walking in and out. Can do this by arriving earlier before your session starts or after when you have been sextified. If you see someone you fancy, there’s nothing to stop you from flashing your colgate smile at her & asking her for her callsign. If she’s rushing & you got no chance to chat, then approach the recep for her info.

While you are manning your own personal observation post in the common area, listen in to recep taking phone calls from customers. (in most cases the recep counter is situated near the common area so you can easily eavesdrop). You’d notice that some girls get more bookings than others. That was how I discovered most of my gems, like that latest one I’m currently bonking.

You can talk to the recep too from time to time to gather open source intel. I do that sometimes, but don’t rely on this approach too much because the recep have their own agenda too. Part of the recep’s duty is to flog unpopular girls to unsuspecting customers so that they have a fair shot at earning from specials. In some cases MLs with few bookings may even offer monetary rewards to the recep in exchange for recommending them to customers. So do bear this in mind. If you are a regular at a particular joint, the recep will most likely give you good intel & recommendations.

Bottomline is, invest a bit of time to do your homework & intel gathering. That’s part of the fun in cheonging... personally I find that the chase is as good as the catch.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks OP, great thread this.

Wonder if you can write a companion thread on how to use this forum? For the massage scene to change is normal - it's always been changing. We can adjust and keep up if we have a good forum like in the past.

But this forum sadly has changed in many ways and not always for the better. There are still good FRs but many bros have stopped sharing (or sharing in detail), while it's become difficult to tell what is a genuine FR and what is the work of advertisers.

I missed the creation of Local Massage Directory so it was a surprise for me. And now there are FLs being advertised in the HC and KTV directory (which incidentally should be renamed).

The whole massage scene is also very organised on the internet, Facebook and websites - despite the recent arrests. But it also makes it hard to know who are the good MLs and who are the bad eggs (sadly the fantastic thread by JB has died).
Old 13-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4horses View Post

It is a combination of a lot of things. You can do extensive leg work or you can rely on recommendations from other bros. I benefited from both of them. Recommendations from receptionist is really a hit and miss. It highly depends on what joint you go to and whether the receptionists are friendly enough.

I happen to know a place where I call the counter staff "fu lu shou". These 3 receptionists are the most friendly ones I have ever encountered. If you have no preference, they can sit down with you, understand what you like and go through the girls who may fit your criteria, also telling you the good and not so good points about each girl.

Some places the girls also have a stronger sense of comradeship and they will recommend their friends based on your preferences.

Bottom line is, you need to be friendly and talk to them. Or else, you can rely on your wealth and free time (if you have both) and go through the MPs one by one.

The best way I find is still through crowdsourcing among bros. if you find a gem, you can try to exchange contacts with other bros but just a word of caution - do not send your contacts to some bros first without having the assurance they will return the favour. Have encountered this sort of behaviour from time to time and some bros also feedback to me about similar behaviour of some selfish bros here.

Another thing to keep in mind. For those bros who send you their contacts and specifically asked you not to share with other, please keep the promise. Trust and reputation still counts for something in this forum.

My sharing policy works for me and has at times saved me a lot of exploring time and money. So I hope my advice to you works too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks OP, great thread this.

Wonder if you can write a companion thread on how to use this forum? For the massage scene to change is normal - it's always been changing. We can adjust and keep up if we have a good forum like in the past.

But this forum sadly has changed in many ways and not always for the better. There are still good FRs but many bros have stopped sharing (or sharing in detail), while it's become difficult to tell what is a genuine FR and what is the work of advertisers.

I missed the creation of Local Massage Directory so it was a surprise for me. And now there are FLs being advertised in the HC and KTV directory (which incidentally should be renamed).

The whole massage scene is also very organised on the internet, Facebook and websites - despite the recent arrests. But it also makes it hard to know who are the good MLs and who are the bad eggs (sadly the fantastic thread by JB has died).
Thanks for your input. I am not sure how can I write a companion thread on how to use the forum. For now I think it is still quite easy, most of the time, to discern between advertised threads and original ones started by normal bros like you and me.

You are absolutely right about the shift in paradigm. In the past, original HC threads dominated the health centre section but now, most of the other threads are dominated by advertisers. But this section remains the only one with a mixture of advertisements and original contribution by bros. So it is something special which I believe can only be maintained if a certain degree of willingness to share and willingness to write is there. Sadly, you have also pointed out, that fewer bros are openly sharing and even for private sharing, the criteria has gone up a notch, making it incredibly hard for bros, especially newer ones, to get.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 14-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro Halogen and montblanc and the rest of the bros for putting in much insight and tips.

Not much of a chiongster. I do go MP/ spa once in a while whenever there is time (as in convenient and safe time) and the cash to spare. Chionging is expensive 'investment' but I guess for the successful bros out there, you reap what you sow.

I don't know if anyone has input this point on taking care not to be caught from your significant other.

I make it a point to have dual cashcards. One for normal everyday use and the other when am out to visit MPs. I realised that you can track where you were based on the records that is embedded in the cash card. When you update your cashcard in ATM machines or those 'updgraded' top-up machines, you can have a choice to list and print your cashcard activities. The carpark code will be shown and if you google, you can somewhat find out where the location is.

I don't know if this is extreme kiasu behaviour. But just want to be safe than sorry.

So that's my contribution.

Stay safe bros.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post
Thanks to bro Halogen and montblanc and the rest of the bros for putting in much insight and tips.

Not much of a chiongster. I do go MP/ spa once in a while whenever there is time (as in convenient and safe time) and the cash to spare. Chionging is expensive 'investment' but I guess for the successful bros out there, you reap what you sow.

I don't know if anyone has input this point on taking care not to be caught from your significant other.

I make it a point to have dual cashcards. One for normal everyday use and the other when am out to visit MPs. I realised that you can track where you were based on the records that is embedded in the cash card. When you update your cashcard in ATM machines or those 'updgraded' top-up machines, you can have a choice to list and print your cashcard activities. The carpark code will be shown and if you google, you can somewhat find out where the location is.

I don't know if this is extreme kiasu behaviour. But just want to be safe than sorry.

So that's my contribution.

Stay safe bros.
Hence always still better and recommended to use good old cash transaction rather than card. At least no electronic trail anywhere.
I tell myself if I run into a situation do not have enough cash, then let that stop the small head from overtaking the situation
Old 14-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Hence always still better and recommended to use good old cash transaction rather than card. At least no electronic trail anywhere.
I tell myself if I run into a situation do not have enough cash, then let that stop the small head from overtaking the situation
Hi Bro. I did not mean credit card. I meant the cash card in your IU unit. You can't pay cash in a cashcard-gantry carpark.

When you exit the carpark gantry, the carpark information will be stored in your cash card that is in the IU unit. Now I don't know how long will the information will be stored there.

So if your MP place is somewhat out of the ways than your normal routine and you parked in a cashcard-gantry carpark, then there will be a way to CSI your whereabouts, IF, someone (your partner, etc) really wants to find out.

As said, depends on how kiasu you are.
Old 14-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post
Hi Bro. I did not mean credit card. I meant the cash card in your IU unit. You can't pay cash in a cashcard-gantry carpark.

When you exit the carpark gantry, the carpark information will be stored in your cash card that is in the IU unit. Now I don't know how long will the information will be stored there.

So if your MP place is somewhat out of the ways than your normal routine and you parked in a cashcard-gantry carpark, then there will be a way to CSI your whereabouts, IF, someone (your partner, etc) really wants to find out.

As said, depends on how kiasu you are.

Ooh. That's true... But I take public transport
Old 14-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Ooh. That's true... But I take public transport
taking public also means more chances to spot those hidden gems..
Old 16-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bambino2365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good read. Thanks!
Old 18-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

massage joints are not cheap nowadays... i think go freelance one better
theres not much facilities to use... $50 go in press a few times then hj

back in the days, at least we still have drinks, tv, sauna etc...
just my point of view...
recent decent one was m2, but was closed down after a short stint...sad
Old 19-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
wahwahkyo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good job TS!
Old 21-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Bumping useful thread up.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1