The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

Naked with a 100% erected cock, being tied onto a chair with my hands on my back, watching the most beautiful woman in the world obeying my every order. That feeling, was pure heaven.

Alexis resumed her previous position, and with a lustful moan, begged me to give my orders to her. She said something like “My king… I am very horny… Please allow me to masturbate…”.

I teased with her by declining her request. Instead I ordered her to stand up and lean against the window. Alexis blushed and was reluctant, as she was afraid that by standing so close to

The window, it might result in her being exposed. I repeated my order, and asked her if I was the king, she nodded and gingerly leaned against the window.

Me: “Now… Show me how wet are you.”
Alexis: “En…” (Squat on the floor, finger inserted to her pussy) “Ah…”

Me: “No, don’t finger yourself, show me your finger.”
Alexis: (Disappointed) “Orh…”

Alexis came close to me and showed me her finger, it was very wet with her love juices. I signaled her to put it into my mouth, and I sucked it like a baby. The taste was a bit salty, but

Nevertheless made me even hornier.

Me: “I see, you are very wet already, open the drawer and retrieve two things, a dong-dong and my mousse can.”

Alexis: “Huh?”
Me: “Do as I say, you’re my slave right?”

Alexis: “Orh…” (Getting excited as she understood what I wanted)

Alexis took out the mousse can and tore open the condom. She looked at me with a naughty grin and proceeded to cap the can. I gave out my orders.

Me: “Dear, you are to treat this can as my lollipop, and insert it into your lovehole with you standing right in front of the window.”

Alexis: “But… What if people see?”
Me: “You see from our side, cannot see anything right?”

Alexis resigned to her fate, and I could sense that she was determined to make this game as interesting as possible. So she leaned her back against the window and sat down on the floor.

Leg spread wide apart. I could feel that her breathing was pretty heavy already, and this was the first time she was inserting something other than my cock or finger into her pussy. That made her even more excited.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alexis lifted the mousse can and gave it a deep throat blowjob. I gulped. How I wished it could be my dick! The sight was so erotic I could feel my penis screaming for Alexis‘s mouth.

Suddenly, with a swift motion, Alexis inserted the mousse can into her wet pussy. She let out a soft sigh, and began enjoying herself by thrusting the can as deep as she could. At first,

Alexis was twisting her body uneasily as the point of insertion was somewhat awkward, but soon enough she had adjusted to a comfortable position and began masturbating like a pro. I

Couldn’t withstand the visual sensation this has brought, yet I couldn’t masturbate myself, that feeling was killing me, yet it caused an abnormally high level of lust in me.

Alexis: “You want to see me cum… ?”
Me: “Yes. Make yourself cum, hard and strong.”

Alexis: “Yes, my king… This can feels so good… So cold… Inside my ice-cream…”
Me: “En…”

Alexis: “I want to thrust it faster and further into me, you see.. My king… My ice-cream is dripping…”
Me: “… En en…”

Alexis: “I AM CUMMING… I AM CUMMING… Ah… Ah… Ah… Ah….”

With a long and hard moan, Alexis ended the penetration and sat flat on the floor. She had just orgasmed herself with a mousse can. She took out the can and dangled it in front of me. I

Thought I could feel the warmth of her pussy. I had enough, my dick seriously needed some attention.

Alexis stood in front of me, her boobs right in front of my eyes yet I could not reach it, she stayed a safety distance away from me.

Alexis: “My naughty king… What now?”
Me: “My lollipop seriously require some attention…”

Alexis: “It seems bigger than usual leh…”
Me: “Got meh..? I don’t know, very uneasy now…?”

Alexis: (Concerned) “Why…?”
Me: “Horny but cannot masturbate…”

Alexis:“Oh… So the more I tease you, the more uneasy you will become?”
Me: *Nods*

Alexis twisted her body like a snake in front of me, turning to her back and showcasing her drenched pussy to me. Again, the feeling of ‘Can see but cannot eat’ struck me, I wanted something more.

Me: “Eh… Don’t tease me liao la… I really cannot tahan.”
Alexis:“Ooohhh… Let me see see…”

Alexis knelt in front of me and took her time observing my dick. It was then swollen and pre-cums were flowing out of it, she looked on, bewildered. Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she grabbed my cock and began stroking it. A much needed attention for my little brother, I thought. Her cold hands, when met with my hot rod, caused my balls to contract closer to my shaft.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

As Alexis noticed it, she began tickling my balls, the feeling was heaven, and I had to use all my will to prevent myself from cumming.

Alexis was literally masturbating myself on my behalf, with every stroke a sense of pleasure spreaded throughout my body. I moaned and kept my eyes closed. I could feel that the climax was approaching when suddenly everything halted. I didn’t understand why and opened my eyes, Alexis‘s perfect body appeared right in front of my face. She slowly unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my shirt, and held it over for me to smell. I took a deep breath, the scent of her body made my didi’s erection strike maximum, it actually trembled a bit.

Alexis: “My king… How are my breasts?”
Me: “They look delicious…”

Alexis: “Want to eat…?”

I nodded crazily and Alexis leaned towards me, sitting on my lap, narrowly avoiding crushing my dick. My dick was then leaned against her flat tummy. With a swift push Alexis planted her nipple right into my mouth. She let out a sexy moan and prompted me to suck it. It was delicious, and I was hungry. I couldn’t resist the temptation to suck it hard and fast, no time for slow build-ups I thought. The first attack was the heaviest attack.

Alexis: “Awww… You naughty fella, make me so horny…”
Me: “I want to do you…”

Alexis: “Cannot… This I cannot allow you my king…”
Me: “Ahhhhhhhhhhh????????”

Alexis: “You cannot do me… Let me do you…”
Me: “Huhhhh???? Whats the difference?”

Alexis: “Suck me harder, make me hornier… Then I let you know…”
Me: “Oei… Sounds like you are the king and I am the slave leh…”

Alexis: (Sweet sexy tone) “En… Will you listen to me?”
Me: (Melted) “Ok la ok la…”

Alexis was grinding her nipple into my mouth, instead of sucking, I decided to do something more lethal. I didn’t know what will her reaction be like, but nevertheless it was well worth trying. I sucked her nipple, which was erected already, and closed my mouth, causing my teeth to bit on her nipple lightly. The sensation of this was new to Alexis, as I had never try to bite her nipple. I felt her shivered and my thigh got wet. She moaned loudly and panted heavily.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

It was time I, as I could not hold on any longer. I begged her to do me, as I was still being tied up, I can’t even forcefully pushed her onto the bed! Alexis grinned and stood up, inserted a finger into her pussy, pulled it out and showed it to me for inspection. It was all wet.

She told me to closed my eyes and prepare for my birthday gift. I was all but excited and immediately obliged. With my eyes closed I felt her neared me, whispered in my ear, murmuring something like “Be prepared, I… Am… Your… Present…”. I begged her to carry on, and with her hand holding on to my cock, I suddenly felt myself inserted to her lovehole. The feeling was immense, as Alexis moaned loudly upon entering her. She was doing me on the chair, with me sitting, and she cowgirl-ing me!

Me: “Waaaaaaaiiiiiitttttt!!!!! I will cum in no time… And we’re doing it raw leh!!! Raw leh!!!” 
Alexis: “You don’t like ma… No condom…”

Me: “I like, but you get pregnant how?”
Alexis: “I calculated before le, today is… Very safe… For you to cum in me… Oh…”

Me: “Can pakai de or not?” 
Alexis: “Even if I get pregnant… We just get married lor…”

Me: “Eh… True also… Ok… I cannot tahan liao… I want to do you 5 times tonight…”
Alexis: “Hehehehe… My king… Cum inside me…”  “Aw…. I am so horny now… You don’t move, let me do the moving…”

Alexis began lifting and pressing her pussy against my cock. The warmth of her pussy, without the condom blocking my feeling, was heaven. I figured I couldn’t last for more than 30 seconds before cumming for the first time. And I was wrong. I orgasmed and ejaculated about 15 seconds into it. It was the first time I came into Alexis, and the feeling of her lovehole gripping onto my stick, contracting as I reached my climax, was simply the best a man could ask for. And for the first time, Alexis sensed that I came, she grabbed me tightly, her boobs pressing against my chest, and moaned in ecstasy. I knew she hadn’t cum yet, but I wouldn’t mind, the night was still young.

Me: “Arghhh… Unbelievable…”

Alexis: (Panting) “… Oh my god… Your sperm… A lot leh… I can feel my ice-cream… Filled with your semen.. They are dripping out…”

I looked downwards, and can see that my dick, though still inserted into her crack, was slowly softening and shrinking. Flows of white semen dripped out of Alexis‘s pussy. I couldn’t believe I came into her, but more importantly, I now couldn’t resist the temptation to do her raw!

Check out similar Video Feeds....
https://openload.co/f/-wpu-_MDovE
Old 19-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Alexis and I decided to celebrate Christmas overseas. As we were not really financially capable of travelling to more luxury destinations, we thought Malaysia was a good destination. Being a Johorian, Alexis has not been to Kuala Lumpur for the past 10 years. We thought it might be nice to visit the capital of Malaysia, and to perform some festive shoppings on the way.

The plan was straightforward, get a bus ticket from JB (cheaper!) All the way to KL, and then check-in to our hotel around the evening time, when we would then have some nice dinner before doing some window shopping around the area. We booked a hotel at Putri Pan Pacific, it is a five star hotel, not very near to the town area, so it was relatively quiet.

The day finally arrived and I spent the previous night at Alexis‘s place, I was still worried that I might not have the chance to bonk her as her menses just came a few days back. But I was lucky that on that Saturday morning Alexis told me that she was all cleared.

I will quickly write through the part where we travelled, as the story is about “The night in the hotel”. The day started around 7:30 a.m, with Alexis wearing a simple white dress, which showcased nothing of her beautiful assets. The journey to KL was fast, with our bus speeding almost throughout the distance. We reached KL at about 2 p.m, and reached the hotel at around 4:30 p.m. Upon checking in the hotel we found out that the room was very beautifully decorated, and the scenic view of the hotel (at 11th floor) was very good for bonking late night. My evil thoughts began to wander around Alexis‘s naked body, picturing her leaning against the window while I do her in doggy style. Alexis obviously shared my thoughts as she blushed a little upon seeing my evil grin, though she acted innocent and started another topic.

Alexis: “Oei, lets go for dinner.”
Me: “Ya… I want to buy something also.”

Alexis: “What? Dong-dong ah?” (With a teasing tone)
Me: “No la, that one I got bring” (Teased me again with ‘Color wolf!’). “I want to buy some bath gel.”

Alexis: “Bath gel?”
Me: “Ya, the bathtub here very big, we can bath together later leh…”

Alexis: “Yeeeee…”
Me: “See… Our bathtub at Palm Gardens (ok ok… This is where we stayed in CCK) too small cannot squeeze both of us…”

Alexis: “Hehehehe… Ok ok, I want to get strawberry flavor de…”
Me: “Huhhhh, ok ba…”
Old 19-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

As so, we proceeded to shop at the mall right outside the hotel. We had Pizza Hut for dinner and decided to take the monorail to city. We bought a strawberry flavor bath gel at Body Shop, and a few other stuffs. By the time we are done with all the shopping, it was close to 9:30 pm and the lust within us was slowly building up. It so happened that as and when we were strolling from outlets to outlets, Alexis would hold my arm, and she would deliberately lean her boobs against my elbow. At first I thought it was accidental, but after a few more brushes I was sure that she was teasing me. I responded by caressing her waist and butts every time she walked out of the dressing room. Alexis was enjoying the fun and the whole process, it actually helped us prepare for the bonking session later in the night.

We returned to the hotel, and as the door shut behind us, we began frenching like we hadn’t had food for a few days. The kissing was passion, so was the caressing of our bodies. Our hands were busy roaming in each other’s territories, and it was she who initiated an intimate contact by placing her hand right into my crotch area. With my pants still on her hand somehow found its way and slipped beneath my underwear, slowly caressing my already hardened cock. I enjoyed the pleasure very much as her hand was forced to stick to my manhood due to the tightness of my underwear.

Alexis was feeling wild and took all the initiative. We briefly parted lips as she lifted her head and gave me a bite on my neck. It was a bit painful, and I was sure that it would left a love bite mark the next day when we go out shopping, but I couldn’t care more. I retaliated by pressing her hand against my cock even harder, she let out a soft sigh and began licking my ear. All these occurred as we were standing on the doorway leading to the room.

Alexis: “Eh… Too fast liao… Not yet put water…”
Me: “Why not we xixi first?”

Alexis: “Dun want… We can bath first ma…”
Me: “Ok, I go put water, you take off your clothes first…”

Alexis: “En… You don’t want to take off for me ma? “
Old 19-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
3wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanks TS
Old 19-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

I would be insane if I were to reject Alexis‘s invitation of stripping her off. I did not reply but instead turned 180 degrees back and headed straight for her. She welcomed me with her full boobs, allowing me to cup her through her bra. By now, after all these years, I have become an expert in unhooking a girl’s bra, I first lifted Alexis‘s yellow tank top, and with an easy twist, her bra was released of its duties and her two B-cup boobs were at last presented before me. She was then wearing a pair of tight-fit jeans, it seemed that she was more eager to get into action than me, that she began stripping her jeans when I was unhooking her bra.

We did all these at the entrance to the bathroom. The air-con was on and we felt cold, I helped Alexis put on the bathrobe, she felt better and I proceeded to take off my clothes. Alexis chuckled at the sight of my erected cock. She was feeling horny as we did not have sex for the past few days due to her menses, and so was I.
Alexis turned on the water and began filling the bath tub, I took out the bath gel we bought earlier and poured in some ⅓ of the bottle into the bathtub. Soon enough bubbles were forming and it’s almost time for us to step into the bathtub. Ironically, of all the sexual encounters Alexis and I had engaged in, we had never the chance to bath together. Be it at school (public shower), at home (bathroom too small) or even at the rented room at CCK (bathtub too small), I had never help her clean her body, nor she ever cleansed my back. It was the first time, and I was overly excited, that my cock just would not calm down.

Check out the video feeds here:
https://openload.co/f/TNaNWkkWlmE
Old 19-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Alexis took off her bathrobe and stepped into the bathtub. She signaled for me to hop on, as she sat down and left some space behind her. I entered the bathtub and immediately discovered an embarrassing dilemma. How would I be able to sit behind her with my horny dick? It was fully erected and hard. Alexis seemed to discover my problem, she smiled at me and ushered me to sit down quickly. I was down behind her with my cock sticking directly to her back. She moaned as my dick pressed against her
Alexis: “This bathtub still a bit small hor…”
Me: “Ya, how ah… Very embarassing leh…”
Alexis: “Hehehe…”
Alexis turned around, her upper body towards me, and started frenching me, my butt slipped and my body slipped into the water. I could hold on no longer and welcomed Alexis‘s frenching with my own vigorous twists of the tongue. She stroke my penis as though caressing a little puppy, slowly and gently rubbing my dick. It felt like heaven in warm water, I was sure Alexis felt the same way, as I began pinching her nipple with some strength, her mouth opened larger and tongue-fought me even more fiercely. Out of nowhere, she stopped.
Alexis: “Aren’t we supposed to be cleaning ourselves up?”
Me: “Boh bian… Too horny liao…”
Alexis: “Oei, help me wash my back leh…”
Me: “Yes madam!”
I hungrily placed the foams generated from the bath gel onto Alexis‘s body, carefully scrubbing her back with my fingers. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the treatment from me. After some massaging, she turned over and signaled me to scrub her tits. It was an erotic move and it got me horny again, as my cock softened a little bit while I was paying attention to her back. The sight of her tits got me up and going again.

I poured some bath gel onto my hands, and fully cupped Alexis‘s breast with a massaging motion. She bit her lips just now to let out any moans, and the sight was a pure pleasure to watch at. It get all steamier when she stood up and adjusted her postures, she sat down face to face with me then, and began helping me clean my cock.

I got surprised by this treatment, and Alexis gave me a naughty look by showing me her tongue, as though she was giving me a blowjob, but instead she licked on my hand, and began sucking my fingers. It was till then I noticed that despite her pretty face, she has actually developed the CFM look over these years, as she slowly mastered the art of seducing a guy.
I buried my hand under the water in search for Alexis‘s pussy, as I approached her lovehole she shivered and twisted her body. I inserted one finger in and was surprised to feel the warmth and slippery juices of her. I convinced myself that I could not tell the difference between her love juice and the bathtub water, but I was wrong, it felt so distinguished.

Check out Video :
https://openload.co/f/zhMdloeRmlg
Old 20-01-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

By this time we were no longer interested in cleaning our bodies. I turned on the shower and we helped each other wash away the bubbles and soap. I helped Alexis put on her bathrobe, and with one powerful lift I lifted Alexis with both my hands and carried her into our room. It was a long awaited fuck I must say, and I was going to enjoy every bit of it, I thought to myself.

The hotel bed was very big, a king-sized bed was always good for some intense actions.

Both Alexis and I was freaking cold when we were on the bed, I had to turn off the air-con and hugged her for a full 10 minutes before the real action can be executed. A little turn-off as the momentum dropped a bit.

After a while, our bodies got used to the room temperature, and then I was naughty enough to untie Alexis‘s bathrobe. Her silky body made no efforts of keeping the robe on, as it slid off her body smoothly. The sight of her body, now clean and dry, waiting for me to pounce on, was a real turn on. My cock actually softened because of the low temperature, and it was summoned back for full action once again.

I made Alexis lay down, with her head resting on my thigh, she laid like a quiet kitten, eyes closed and face down. I stroke her hair slowly, moving from the top of her head, slowly downwards to her body. She shrugged off my hand, teasing me a little bit. Soon I reached for her back, Alexis loved being caressed on the back, it makes her extra horny, and it was something that I would normally do to build her urge up. But it proved to be useless on this day, as she was already turned on. It was not long when she turned over and gave me a naughty look.

Alexis: “I am already very horny… Don’t need to tease me le la…”
Me: “Hehehehe, thought you were turned off by the cold temeperature ma…”

Alexis: “Come.. Your hand..”

Check out Video :
https://openload.co/f/nbX5bMHtsRY
Old 20-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Alexis guided my hand with hers, slowly reaching for her vagina. The moment I touched her clit she trembled, I was not surprised to find out that she was very wet, after all, it was one week’s worth of sex that was missing prior to today! I used one hand to caress her boobs, her nipples fully erected, partly due to the cold weather, but I figured it was her horniness that made them hard and stiff. My other hand, with the guidance of Alexis‘s hand, was busy fingering her in and out. I started by fingering with one finger, but as the momentum built up, Alexis began asking for more. I upped the tempo with her welcoming my every thrust with her own pouncing. She opened her eyes suddenly and commanded me.

Alexis: “Not enough…”
Me: “Want more? Do now?”

Alexis: “No… Make me cum first…”
Me: “Want to try two fingers?”

Alexis was shocked to hear me asking to finger her with two fingers, I have been fingering her with my index finger all these years, maybe she was starting to feel unsatisfied. She hesitated a while but soon gave in to the thought of two long fingers thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. She nodded her head, while biting her lips.

Alexis: “Try try… But slowly ah… I scared pain…”
Me: “Aiyo, my lollipop also can enter, two fingers no problem la…”

Alexis: “Seems like two fingers bigger than the lollipop leh…”

No lubricants were required, as Alexis was wet enough, I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy. At first I had difficulties, as the fingers didn’t seem to be finding its way. It may be due to her stiffness, or it may be that her pussy was too tight. I didn’t know, I just forced my way in, and Alexis let out a torrid scream. Yes, torrid scream as in she shouted in pain. Her face turned all red due to the impact my insertion has caused. I pulled out immediately.

Me: “Sorry sorry… Pain ah?”
Alexis: “Ya… No… I don’t know… Very pain, but very… High…”

Me: “You are really a saddistic huh… Loved to be torture…”
Alexis: “Haiyo… Come… Insert again… This time slower… Gentler ah…”

Me: “Wait not high how?”
Alexis: “Try ma…”

Alexis adjusted her position to face the mirror, she wanted to see me finger her. She told me later that she would feel the extra pleasure of watching herself being fucked, and I told her guys would prefer the same thing as well, this led to us getting a BIG mirror in our current room. As she spreaded her legs in front of the mirror, I was astonished by how wet she had became — love juices dripped on her thigh. I used the juices that dripped out of her cunt to moist up my fingers, and with a slow speed I inserted both fingers into her pussy. This time the angle was right, and Alexis spreaded her legs to their max, so I inserted without any problem. Alexis squirmed and let out a loud moan, she was looking into the mirror when I entered her.

Check out Video :
https://openload.co/f/gPTInnFg_uw
Old 20-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

I, too, looked into the mirror and began pondering what angle would make the best fuck. I moved to the side to let Alexis be seen in full view, dragged a pillow to place under her butts, so that her pussy was lifted to an angle which can be better appreciated through the mirror. Now, it was like in the A/V porn movies, we were able to see her pussy clearly, and that aroused her even more. Alexis twisted her body to lift her head higher so that she can see clearer, and begged me to make her cum.

Alexis: “I feel so good… So good… So slutty… Looking at myself in the mirror..”
Me: “You are my little slutty girl…”

Alexis: “Make me cum… Talk dirty to me… I want to cum in front of the mirror…”
Me: “You will cum… I will make you cum all night… I will cum inside you 3 times throughout the night…”

Alexis: “Ah… Ah…. Harder… Make me cum…”

I upped the tempo, and the piak piak sound of my finger fucking her pussy was very vivid. Alexis reached her climax with a fierce jerk, her motions stopped and eyes shut. I did not stop my thrusts as I knew she was in the midst of an intense orgasm, and it was not long after that she began panting and moaning, she was back to normal again.

Alexis: “That was very… Intense… I cannot stop my orgasm…”
Me: “Cannot stop?”

Alexis: “Ya.. Normally I will cum for… A period… Then will slowly subside… But this time… The feeling was there all the while.. Now also…”
Me: “Oh.. That is because my fingers not stopping ma… Hahaha…”

Alexis: “Ah.. Ah… More.. I feel horny again…”

Alexis twisted her body in ecstasy, anticipating her next orgasm, my fingers were a bit sore then but I persisted, altering between thrusting and rubbing her clit. She was now not looking in the mirror anymore, instead she was holding my cock and stroking it like a pro. She was obviously turned on again.

Alexis: “Do me now… Fu… Fu… Fuck me…”
Me: “Whoa, you use the word ‘Fuck’?”

Alexis: “En… I want to be your slutty girl tonight… Fuck me… Fuck me…”
Me: “Yes madam, I will fuck you in front of the mirror, with you facing it… Doggy style…”

Alexis: “En En… Nice…”

I positioned Alexis to face the mirror, and with one single thrust I inserted my whole manhood into her lovehole. I moaned slightly as I missed her tight, wet, warm pussy that much. Alexis held on to the edge of the bed, face buried in the pillow to avoid making loud noise. I began thrusting, with a full thrust alternating between short, explosive thrusts. That proved to be a huge turn-on for Alexis, as she couldn’t control herself but to moan loudly. I looked into the mirror, and found myself fucking the most beautiful woman in the world, that was God’s gift I must say.

Check out Video:
https://openload.co/f/KmyVchTPBAM
Old 21-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Working at the Club

Alexis continued to bury herself into the pillow, but she was the one who wanted to see herself being entered in front of the mirror. So what I did next, while still consistently thrusting, was to lift her head up by pulling back her hair, she was forced to lift her head up, and immediately caught a glimpse of her being laid on. The sight was so arousing that she uncontrollably began shouting for more. As my thrust speed was considerably slow, she was hungry for more intense thrusting.

I held on to her butts, and began thrusting at full speed and full strength, every thrusts I pulled out to near the tip of my dick head and inserted with full force. The banging sound against her butts were louder than the piak piak sound earlier when I was fingering her. It made her cum again as she wriggled in seventh heaven, moaning something like “Oh no… I am cumming again…” As for myself, I was nearing my own climax but I didn’t want to end everything just like that, so changing position seemed to be the only way to prolong my own climax. I ordered Alexis to stand up and lean against the mirror. I was going to fuck her doggy style, while she stood facing the mirror.

Alexis got my idea and obliged, although she looked exhausted from the two orgasms earlier, I was determined to make her cum for the third time, this time with me cumming as well. Her hands pressed against the mirror, and I stood at an ‘A-Shape’ to accommodate her pussy’s angle. With one sudden insertion, Alexis began panting and moaned under her breathes.

Alexis: “My god, I can see myself so clearly, so slutty…”
Me: “You want to cum again?”

Alexis: (Nodded) “Make me cum… Fuck me harder… Cum inside me..”
Me: “Huh, today also safe?”

Alexis: “Ya la… You really very timid… Just cum inside me… I want you to cum inside me…”

I began thrusting Alexis, the feeling was not as intense as on the bed, and that delayed my orgasm, which on my side, was a good thing. The thrusting lasted for a good 10 minutes with Alexis cumming for the 3rd and fourth time, she was already worn up at this time when I suddenly felt the urge to cum, I began thumping her even harder and she was aroused again.

Alexis: “This… You … Cumming?”
Me: “En.. I think I am cumming…”

Alexis: “En… You made me want to cum again… We cum together… You dun cum yet…”
Me: “I cannot control leh… Cumming… Soon…”

Alexis: “Harder… I am also cumming… Harder…”

Check out Video:
https://openload.co/f/Yb8l0O4HZvw
Old 21-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

I couldn’t control any longer, all I managed to hold on was for another 5 seconds and large spruces of semen were ejaculated into her pussy. Alexis jerked and wriggled in ecstasy, she orgasmed for the 5th time! I could feel her contractions as my orgasm wore off, she was still thrusting me after I came, and she soon stopped, pulling my cock out and knelt on the floor.

Alexis: “I hand soft leg soft liao… Totally no energy le… You made me cum… So many times…”
Me: “Ya… Come, I carry you to the bathtub…”

Alexis: “Why?”
Me: “I clean you up… Dun want?”

Alexis: “Want~~~~”

As I bend down to carry her, she gave me a deep kiss. Alexis held on to me as I carried her into the bathroom. I didn’t expect my semen to be that much, but it did took me (and her) a while before fully washing away all my semen.

We had a good sleep that night, although we only had sex once, but it lasted for 2 full hours and Alexis was too exhausted, so I let her off.

Well, she did perform a handjob for me in the morning when I woke up =)

What I had always fantasize was to have sex with an OL, I had always appreciated girls who groom themselves attractive enough in their office suits. The main problem I’ve had with Alexis is that she works as an engineer, and her job does not require her to dress like an OL. Instead, she wears normal T-shirts and a pair of jeans to work.

I first brought up the topic somewhere around last year January, and to my surprise Alexis was more than happy to try it out. She had always wore casual wears at work, and was very eager to try out how it felt like in an office suit. And by then, since Alexis was on, I had bigger plans.

As I have stated many times in my stories, I was a very timid guy, but I guess as I grew in age my action becomes bolder. I persuaded Alexis to have sex at my office during the weekend, in which nobody would be around. That, would fully fulfill my fantasy of bonking an OL in her office!

Check out Video:
https://openload.co/f/TNaNWkkWlmE
Old 21-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

We were very excited about the plan, and decided to pull off to Causeway Point to buy a suit for her. Alexis had in mind some simple suits but I wanted more, so I got her to buy an office suit that is white in colour, a black lacy, semi-transparent stockings, and a pair of high heels. I must have been too excited to actually take note of my expenditure… After all, we will not be using these stuffs that often~

Nevertheless, once we got all the stuff ready, the main thing to be done is to wait. In order to have maximum fun, I decided not to have sex during the 4 days’ wait, which was very hard to maintain for me. Alexis tried to tease me into action on a few occasions, and it was indeed very difficult to resist the temptations to fuck her.

The big day finally arrived, on a Saturday morning, both Alexis and I got up extra early and headed for my office. By then I had changed job already and was working in Jurong East.

Upon reaching my office, we made sure that there was no one else working overtime in my area. Alexis then proceeded to the ladies’ to change into her office wear. I went to one of the meeting room and switched on the air conditioner.

I chose a meeting room that was situated at the corner of the office, it was a very quiet corner of the office, the only visible area from outside the room was near the entrance, and as long as we kept the door locked and stayed clear from the entrance, we would be safe even if my colleagues came to the office on that day.

Soon Alexis was ready, she was in the white office suit we bought a few days back, and oh my boy, I had an instant hard-on looking at her, her body curves were perfect, which is why I liked OLs dressing that way. Her black stockings made her slim legs looked very delicious, as I swear I gulped at the sight of this.

Alexis: “Why… Very horny le…?”
Me: “It’s a waste you are an engineer, you could be easily the prettiest girl working in CBD leh…”

Alexis: “Hehehe… You want… I can wear for you everyday ah…”
Me: “You sure? Come… Lets go in to the meeting room.”

Alexis: “Meeting room?”
Me: “Ya, more privacy, even if my colleague comes back, they won’t know we’re in the room, sound-proof plus can’t see from outside.”

Alexis: “Hehe… You really very timid ah…”
Me: “Don’t want anybody to spoil my day ma…”

Check out Video:
https://openload.co/f/8Ef5i4mYfjk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1