The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheating Wives

great to see your updates TS! do continue with your story.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
zenshifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 19-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
duha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward towards next installment .
Old 20-01-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
lhaing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update .
Old 20-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
bishopshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping & support
Old 22-01-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
Cofsils is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCofsils is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS where are you ?
Old 22-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cofsils View Post
TS where are you ?
bro return +19 cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 22-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ruffsian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cofsils View Post
TS where are you ?
Should be around somewhere .
Old 17-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Something that heat up her pussy and make her wet, when she thought of how more and different dick can bring her to higher plane of sexual gratification. She trembles with excitement as she wash her body. "I am a slut... a fucking whore... but I think I like it...", she smile at the misty mirror.

Jaslin and Dan was watching boring Ch 8 recycled movie on the new year eve. They just came back from dinner at her dad's house. Everyone was showing concern about Dan, asking about his recovery process. Dan was putting out a brave front, but he saw the sympathy in their eyes and he don't need it. He was very uncomfortable there and was relief when he got home.

Jaslin's mom even pull her to one side and ask her about whether Dan "still can do it or not"?

"Do what mom??", she asked.

"Aiya... sex lah", her mom super kaypoh.

"Mom! Why you ask such things!", she complained softly and glance at Dan nervously, fearing he might hear them.

"Ooi, such things is important for a healthy marriage. Mom know ok. Mom old already but still can keep your dad happy at night!", her mom Nancy said.

"Yalah yalah, mom is the hot diva in bed ok! Dan... he having some problem... but he is showing some improvement already...", Jaslin said with a hint of sadness.

"Oh! Meaning what?", Nancy wants more juicy details.

"Mom! Really?! Ok ok he can't get fully erected and hard yet... But I think given time he will eventually. Last time he can't even get it semi-hard...", Jaslin finally gave up and tell what her mom what to hear. Immediately saying that a super big hard cock comes to her mind. That same cock that bring her multiple orgasm, the same cock that fuck her ass... Oh God... Why I even think of him now... She felt her pussy getting warm thinking of him.

"Ah Girl, ooi, what you thinking", Nancy wave her hand in front of Jaslin.

"Huh? Oh nothing, just remember I got some work from work need to follow up", Jaslin lied quickly.

Jaslin sat at the sofa with Dan sitting by her side. Dan was getting touchy and was caressing her inner thigh as they watch TV. Jaslin was wearing a tiny sexy denim shorts and a loose big tee. His fingers soon snaked between the opening and was playing with her mount through her panties. Jaslin was getting wet.

"Dear... naughty you... ahh...", Jaslin moan softly feeling his fingers sweeping her wetness over her clit, rubbing on her clitoris gently.

"I am sorry dear... I know long time I never give you already..., but I can help you with my mouth", Dan said.

He got Jaslin to remove her shorts and lay back on the sofa and got her to spread her legs with her foot on the sofa, like a M shape. With her help he kneel on the floor in front of her and he quickly plunge in and eat her wet pussy.

"Oh dear!... ah yes.... lick me harder honey... oh I like your stubble rubbing my pussy... yes dear... suck it dear... ahhh...", Jaslin was enjoying Dan's service but her mind wandered to a dark zone and the man below changed to another man in her mind. She clutched her teeth and grabbed his hair as she felt an orgasm approaching. "Oh FUCK! YES! CUMING!", her hand grabbed more tightly on his hair and Dan lick and suck her pussy more vigorously. Dan was surprised when he felt liquid gushing out and he pulled back, the liquid went on and splash on his face. He didn't knew his wife can squirt!

Jaslin join Dan on the floor and she quickly pull his boxer down and exposed his flaccid cock. She was kind of disappointed with the sight of it but she quickly took it in her mouth, suck it hard and furious, trying her best to bring it to life again. After 10 minutes of trying Dan's cock was only slightly hard. She look at it and Dan can sense her frustration. She straddle him and try to put it inside her, but it's not possible with that amount of hardness.

"Sorry dear...", Dan already lost interest and dejected with his useless cock.

Jaslin felt bad for him and said "it's ok dear. I can still make you cum", then she work on his dick again, giving her best effort stimulating his cock and balls and finally Dan shoot his load on his belly. She help him clean up and Dan wanted an early rest so she help him to the bedroom then returned to the living room.

She sighed silently as she felt her pussy getting all worked up but no cock to satisfy her craving. Then the doorbell went off. She was wondering who would come visit at this time since it's only new year eve.

She went to open the door and stood there frozen in shock. The man was wearing a black beanie this time, same sunglasses. It was him! Oh MY GOD! How did he know my address!! While she was in shock the man already open the gate and step in. She normally doesn't lock the gate but only the main door when she was at home.

"Well well, happy to see me?", the man study the house and ask non-nonchalantly.

To be cunntinued...

Happy Doggy Year for all, so happy doggy more ya.
Old 17-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...."Well well, happy to see me?", the man study the house and ask non-nonchalantly.

He walked to the sofa and sit down, crossing his leg like he just came back to his own house.

"That's not the way to treat your guest. At least get me a drink?", the man smiled at Jaslin and said.

Jaslin was still in a daze trying to wrap her mind over the fact that this man was in her house, sitting on her sofa. She didn't know what to do! Getting fuck outside the house is one thing, showing up in her house is quite a different game! What if Dan suddenly woke up?? This man is not as harmless as he looks. She heard him about getting a drink and she went to the fridge and get a can of green tea for him and she just stood in front of him.

"Come sit beside me", he pad the sofa. Jaslin complied in her muddled state of mind.

"Where is your husband?", he asked.

"Sleeping...", Jaslin was shaking with huge uneasiness.

"Good, I will hate to waste him if he's around. Save my trouble don't you think?", he flashed his smile again. The smile chilled her and make her hair stand.

"Kneel in front of me now", he command.

Jaslin found that she could not resist his command, she did it like she was programmed to listen to his every word.

"Now unzip me and suck my cock", he said. He knew she could not resist what he said.

With trembling hands she unzip him and freed his cock and it sprang to life with the hardness she craved earlier. It felt surreal and strange. Moments ago she was sucking her husband's limp dick on the same sofa and now she was about to suck her attacker's dick while her husband sleep in their bedroom. She held his shaft in her hand. She had not have a chance to study it in that van but now she had ample lighting, she was in her own house, holding this stranger's cock.

Oh God... the musky smell of his cock tingle her senses. She felt it's hardness and it's veins as her smooth small hand wrap around it and slide up and down. She soon use both hands as she found out one hand was not even covering half of his dick. The thickness of it... oh my God... it about the size of her wrist... I have this in my pussy and ass before? No wonder it felt so good.... She lean her head forward and took his cock head into her mouth...

"mmmm... mmm...", she begin to savor that cock and the fear she had earlier fizzle away.

"Good girl. Take my pants off and lick my balls too", he lifted his ass and Jaslin immediately help him remove it.

She diligently lick every inch of his cock and suck his balls into her mouth as she stroke his cock. After ten minutes of suck the man stopped Jaslin and got her to sit on the sofa again. Jaslin was not sure what he want when he flipped her upside down with her back on the sofa and her legs dangling in the air. Then he went to the back of sofa and she gasped as he bend down holding her legs and buried his face on her wet pussy.

"Ahhh!", Jaslin screamed and quickly covered her mouth. She could not afford to wake Dan up.

She felt his tongue swirling all over her clits and sucking on her pussy driving her mad, as he wet his fore finger with her juice and plunge it into her ass then continue to suck her pussy. From her angle she can see him working on her pussy as she frantically covering her mouth with both hands, wriggling her ass to try and escape from his assault. The pleasure originating from her pussy was spreading to her whole body like wild fire and soon she jerk and tremble as the wave of orgasm took over her body.

The man let go of her and she collapsed back to the sofa on her side, panting hard. Oh my God... when is this going to end?... Then the man make her straddled facing him on sofa.

"Took off my glasses, I want to see your slutty look clearly as I fuck you", he said. He is showing me his full face?? Oh my god does he plan to kill me after this?", Jaslin was coming back to reality again. But she was also super curious to see how he looks like. No difference if I see his face or not if he decided to kill me... might as well do it. She slowly removed his glasses and she was shocked. Not because he was super ugly, but because he look like the Korean star Lee Byung Hun! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! He was my idol!!

"Now hold my dick and swallow it with your pussy", he said with a sexy smile.

She has forgotten everything else and she did as told, feeling his monster hard dick sliding into her as she sink her butt down. She bit her lips and stare at his handsome face. He removed his shirt and show her his chiseled rock like body. Oh my God... she too yank her tee off and show him her full ample breasts. She lean forward and french kiss him as he stood and lifted her up and Jaslin hang on to him like a koala bear.

His powerful arms held her weight as he drove his dick like a jack hammer and fuck her standing. Jaslin was making incoherent moans as she glue her mouth to his, both tongue chasing each other. He bring her to the back of the sofa, fucking her as he walk and set her down again, turned her facing away from him and bend her over the sofa as he fuck her from behind, holding both her hands and pull her towards him as he power fuck her with full velocity. Jaslin was going crazy trying to contain her scream. The situation doesn't allow her to scream all she wants as that dick drove her wild.

"Step on my legs", he command. Jaslin complied in her dizzy ecstatic state but was immediately horrified when he "walked" her towards her master bedroom! It was only a short distance and when he reach he open the door and push it open! Jaslin heart almost stopped but was slightly relief when she say Dan was snoring away facing away from the door.

"Shhh....", he whispered in her ear. "You don't want to wake him up do you?"

Jaslin nodded her head. He had her put her both hands on the door frame as he continued to impale her with his long hard dick from behind. He did it slow and steady without making too much noise, drawing his dick out slowly and then slowly pushing it back in. Jaslin stood with her body half bend, supporting herself on the door frame with her hands and felt his cock slowly ravaging her pussy.

Oh this is not happening... I am sorry dear... please don't wake up... please... Jaslin pray in her heart. Then the man start to be creative and pull his cock out slowly but jap it like an arrow back to her pussy deeply in one quick stroke then repeat the process. It caught Jaslin by surprise and almost scream and quickly cover her mouth with both hands, turning back and give him a pleading look to not do that.

"You don't like that? Then why is your cunt juice trickling down your thigh?", he whisper again and jap another time hard while his hands reached for her nipples and pinched them lightly. It was her sensitive spot and she got even wetter.

"Tell me. Do you like me to fuck you while you look at your husband from here?", "be honest", he began to increase his tempo but avoid smacking his body against her butt so as not to make too much noise.

Jaslin felt tortured with her overloaded senses coming from her pussy and the fact that indeed she felt... ashamed but yet very erotic... having her pussy violated while watching her husband sleep. Her juice was flowing like leaking pipe. The heat of and size of that cock inside her was driving her crazy. She can feel her big O coming soon. She turned and whispered to him, "Yes..."

"Say Daddy fuck me", he command.

Oh my God... no... too kinky.... She obliged. "Daddy.... fuck me.... please fuck me... I am going to cum soon...".

The man really fuck her hard and fast this time from behind with standing doggy style and brought her to her massive orgasm. The clock strike midnight and fire works was going off at Marina Bay. Huge load of sperm was going off inside Jaslin's pussy at the same time. Jaslin trembles as she had the most wonderful orgasm of her life, feeling vividly his seeds flooding her pussy. Then it leak out of her pussy while they will still joined facing Dan.

The man coolly shut the door and hug Jaslin in her arms as he lean on the door sitting, caressing her boobs and pussy as she bath in the aftermath of her mind blowing orgasm. Jaslin initiated another deep kiss and she said: "What's your name?"

"Shawn", he said.

"You don't have to force me anymore Shawn. You can fuck me anytime, just let me know k...", she snugger closer to Shawn.

Shawn was not done with her still. After some rest he continued to fuck her all over the house, on the kitchen dinning table, the toilet, then finally the sofa again. Jaslin clean his cock good with her tongue and helped him dressed up. She give him another deep kiss at the door before he left. "Call me soon".

End of Jaslin Chapter.
Old 18-02-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your updates very much ts... it's nice... share more soon pls...
Old 18-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

just great to see you back with more updates bro, look forward to more.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Thanks for the Update Bro............Happy CNY.....
Old 25-02-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Wendy Cyclling Buddy

Wendy notice she got new neighbor opposite her house. The noise of renovation was driving her crazy. Being the placid and demure type, she only grumble in her heart and pray that the reno will be done soon. She was a full time housewife for 2 years now. After married her husband doesn't allow her to work. "I feed you", her husband Thom told her. "You just stay pretty and fit and get ready for me to come home at night, hehe".

She was only 29 years old. She missed working. She only enjoy not working for half a year. With so much free time on hand she was bored to death and there is only so much house work you can do at home. Her husband works in Sales and was always busy outside entertaining his clients. Sometimes she only see him after 2am, came home drunk and head straight to the bed. So much for "waiting for him at home at night".

The sex life dropped from 3 times a week to 3 times a month within 2 years. She wonder if he was actually fucking around outside. She was bored and lonely. She check herself in the mirror and she believe she still got the killer body before she got married. But Thom doesn't seems to be interested nowadays. She don't know what was wrong. It got frustrating as time pass.

She develop the habit of masturbating daily while surfing porn site. That's about the most "stimulating" activity for her mundane life. She was brought up in a strict christian family and was taught masturbating was a taboo. But the daily loneliness wears down her moral principles and she was amazed with the porn videos she can find online.

The nature of porn site was it shows all kind of normal sex and weird and bizarre stuff as well. Numerous times she was saying "Oh my God! Forgive me father...", then continue to click and watch. She learned what is fellatio, cunnilingus, threesome, gang bang, bukkake, sm and more shocking stuff like incest and bestiality. She don't even dare do confession in the church... The pastor might just jerk off on the other side of the confession booth while listening to her stories.

Time flies and she doesn't hear the hacking and knocking opposite her unit anymore. Finally it's over. One afternoon she was going out to get some grocery and was waiting at the lift. It was long wait and when it finally arrived the lift was loaded with furniture. A young man and another older man was shifting bookshelf out of the lift so she helped to hold the lift. The young man turned to her and give her a big smile, "Thanks", he said.

Oh my God... he was so dashing. He was perspiring and his sweat soaked his singlet. She can see he was very muscular. Wow those muscle... When he smile he got dimple some more! OMG... She blushed immediately. "Don't mention...", she said shyly. She hold the lift for few minutes then finally she can use it. She went to buy some eggs and sugar as she was planning to cook some desserts. Her mind keep flashing back the muscular young man... and compare to Thom who is now a fat pig. Thom used to be fit too. After he switch to Sales it all went downhill very fast.

When she was back they were still moving furniture. She watch them through her gate, admiring the young man mostly. The young man seems to notice her too and always nod and smile to her when he pass. Finally they seems to finish and before the young man go back he walked towards her unit and wave to her.

"Hi, My name is Jack. I am your new neighbor, obviously. Haha", Jack eyes was beaming with a hidden lust. WTF! Jackpot sia! Got a MILF neighbor!

"Hi, I am Wendy, oh yeah I am cooking some dessert, maybe later I can bring some over for you and your dad?", Wendy smile sweetly and said.

"Oh that will be fantastic! I love dessert!" (Especially dessert with abalone, Jack thought)

"Ok I still got lots to do at home, talk to you later", Jack said and went back home.

Wendy had the dessert cooking in her slow cooker and she went back to her laptop and removed her clothes fully. Soon she was moaning softly as her hand was between her open legs, rubbing on her silky smooth hairless mount. Her other hand was playing with her nipples as she watch a video about young man and older women. She imagine the women was herself while the man was Jack... and had a big orgasm stronger than usual. "oh you naughty girl Wendy...", she thought. She jumped and she heard her door bell went off. Who could it be? She put on her big tee without bra and her denim skimpy shorts and went to answer the door. When she opened it she saw Jack standing outside.

"Hi Wendy, sorry to bother you, but do you have a screw driver?", "I need it to fix up my bookshelf securely to the wall", Jack asked. He was checking her out and notice her nipples was poking on her tee shirt. He quickly look lower to avoid having a hardon immediately. But lowering his sight was greeted with a pair of silky white legs with a skimpy shorts. Oh fuck... He cock was getting hard. He hope Wendy didn't notice.

"Oh! Screw driver...", Wendy tilt her head a bit in a cute manner like she was thinking hard. "I... need to look for it, not sure where my hubby put it though... Why don't you come in take a sit while I go look for it, oh yeah I can serve you dessert too while you wait", Wendy was still kind and innocent enough to invite her new neighbor into her house, not knowing Jack was eager to screw her instead.

"Oh you are so kind Wendy. Thank you so much, I hope I am not bothering you. Your husband not home?", he asked.

"Oh no, he texted me earlier he won't be home early today... He is always busy with his work... Oh sorry I shouldn't grumble to you, give me a minute I go get your dessert ya", Wendy was indeed lonely and was very happy she had a young handsome guest in her house.

Soon she returned with a bowl of dessert and while Jack was eating it slowly as it was very hot he watch Wendy going around the house looking through the drawers and cupboard searching for Thom's screw driver. She came back from her rooms and was kneeling and bending down, going through the TV console's drawers.

Jack's eyes wanted to pop out when Wendy's back was facing him and ass up in the air on all fours, one hand was looking through the stuff in the drawer, unknown to Jack's intense stare at her ass. Oh FUCK! Jack saw through Wendy's loose skimpy shorts and he thought he saw her abalone! What the fuck! She is not wearing panties! She trying to seduce me or what??

But the good view didn't last long, Wendy exclaimed "oh here it is!", she found the toolbox and she took out the screw driver and turn around and pass it to Jack.

To be continued...
Old 25-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
vinjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, waiting for more!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1