The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
man6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Bumping this thread! Happy 2018!

I joined a small boutique gym recently where my PT is a female. Thought she was a butch by the way she dressed but she gave me a surprise BBBJ during closing time. That was really unexpected. Pretty girl though.

Any updates from any bruddas or sistas?
Old 02-01-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by man6969 View Post
Bumping this thread! Happy 2018!

I joined a small boutique gym recently where my PT is a female. Thought she was a butch by the way she dressed but she gave me a surprise BBBJ during closing time. That was really unexpected. Pretty girl though.

How did that happen eh? LOL
Old 02-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by man6969 View Post
Fr a bro.. https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...06&postcount=1
Old 17-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still waiting for a double blowjob that I shouldn't have LOL... Something like below.

This is the type of cock worshipping double blowjob I dream off

I may just get hard for round 2 seeing them share my cum.

Video download link --> HERE
Old 19-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

many years back when got irc. somehow i got to know a girl who is my neighbor who just stay above me. shes a meaty but D cup.

somehow i find out she was providing FL but i didnt ask much about it.

finally one day, my birthday i daringly asking for a BJ. she said ok without any hesitation.

from that day onwards whenever before she goes for a call she will give me a bj to warm up or whenever i need it i get it.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 17
smallfeet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallfeet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmallfeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
many years back when got irc. somehow i got to know a girl who is my neighbor who just stay above me. shes a meaty but D cup.

somehow i find out she was providing FL but i didnt ask much about it.

finally one day, my birthday i daringly asking for a BJ. she said ok without any hesitation.

from that day onwards whenever before she goes for a call she will give me a bj to warm up or whenever i need it i get it.
Wow you are so lucky . Did you have to pay her for the bj ?
Old 19-01-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ruffsian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfeet View Post
Very lucky indeed . He did not mention about paying .
Old 19-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Just last week, I asked this late thirties lady whom I met on tinder, who likes to play Pokemon go, to come out at night to play Pokemon, I told her we drive up to Bukit Chandu along pasir panjang Road there to catch Pokemon. It was after midnight.

The place is quite dark and we were the only car there. Both of us played for a while, before I forced her hand to my pants and groin area.she resisted a bit, I unzipped and asked her to stroke me.

After a while, she got a bit high herself as I was playing with her nipples...she was wearing spaghetti strips. I forced her to go down on me. She started slowly and then saw she was starting to enjoy it.

We went to the backseat, she lied down and I went on top of her and start to mouth fuck her. I cum in her mouth. I had both wet and dry tissues in my car. Clean up and we drove off.

Since last week, every night she comes to my house to stay and we fucked like rabbits. We are both single and I stay alone. I have a few sex toys at home and have been using them on her. But that’s another story haha.

My fantasy is always mouth fuck my ladies. Not everyone of them allow me de.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, that's a lot of exciting stories lol. Some seems... not legit but still a good read. Camping for more and upping you guys one by one.
Old 20-01-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
Just last week, I asked this late thirties lady whom I met on tinder, who likes to play Pokemon go, to come out at night to play Pokemon, I told her we drive up to Bukit Chandu along pasir panjang Road there to catch Pokemon. It was after midnight.

The place is quite dark and we were the only car there. Both of us played for a while, before I forced her hand to my pants and groin area.she resisted a bit, I unzipped and asked her to stroke me.

After a while, she got a bit high herself as I was playing with her nipples...she was wearing spaghetti strips. I forced her to go down on me. She started slowly and then saw she was starting to enjoy it.

We went to the backseat, she lied down and I went on top of her and start to mouth fuck her. I cum in her mouth. I had both wet and dry tissues in my car. Clean up and we drove off.

Since last week, every night she comes to my house to stay and we fucked like rabbits. We are both single and I stay alone. I have a few sex toys at home and have been using them on her. But that’s another story haha.

My fantasy is always mouth fuck my ladies. Not everyone of them allow me de.
You are the man bro! but didnt you like probe her before forcing her hand to your lanjiao area? not scared she shout molest meh

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

Met someone from IRC. Strange lady, would always ask me to bring her to hotel after dinner. But only BJ and watch TV. BJ wasnt that good anyway. Shouldnt have was because I caught an infection from her BJ, took me a few years to clear it
Old 20-01-2018, 06:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfeet View Post
Thanks for upping.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

I got a blowjob by my SIL's hot friend sleeping over.
I was staying at my in laws place after marriage. My wife was pregnant. So happened that night i came back very late, ard 1am.. To my surprise, saw my SIL and her friend having a sleepover at my in law's place in the living room. Lets call my SIL's friend N. So N was still awake on the laptop. So i assumed she was doing up some poly project work. My pregnant wife was already asleep. I changed and went to kitchen toilet to shower. So usually bare bodied at home and i couldn't care less about N sleeping over. After the shower, i was bare bodied have a late supper at the dinner table. My SIL was already asleep on the living room floor while N was on the single sofa on the laptop. She was sitting crosslegged. It was very obvious that N knows that i can see here. I was sitting just across her. Suddenly i noticed she had one of her hands in her short pants. Caught me by complete surprise. She was avoiding me looking at her just focusing on the laptop. After dinner, i made coffee and sat at the dinner table with a smoke. I was very tempted and i slowly walked to her on the pretext of asking her to switch off the light. She closed the laptop and it was very very obvious she had her left hand in her pants. So brief talk, i switched off the lights and sat back down at the dinner table. She opened her laptop and carried on looking at the laptop. I decided to test market. I was only wearing shorta so i adjusted my shorts so my tiger comes out of my left shorts. And i was stroking the head with my fingers. And suddenly i got her attention. It was already dark, only light source was from her laptop. She smiled abit, put down her laptop by her side and she began some light movement with her left hands in her pants and her right hand in her T-shirt. I was like woah!!! This is really happening.
She stood up and made her way to the kitchen toilet walking pass me. So sedutive. Closing the kitchen toilet door after she entered. (toilet light on)
I decided to take a big risk. So i went to the kitchen window just outaide thw door and waited. Once i heard the door opening, i made the action of going into the toilet. So we kinda collided at the door. I could feel her soft titties. Means she wasnt wearing any bra!!
So i just smiled at her and she giggled. it was at that moment it was the biggest gamble of my life. I took her left hand and placed it around my crotch. She looked up, closed her eyes and kissed me. Damm. Damm dangerous situation but cannot back out liao. I took out my tiger and and hand just directed her down to blow me. Instead of resisting, she hungrily went down on me. One of the best blows i had... Decided a blow was the max i can do then, too risky. I came outside and washed up. By the time i cleabed up, she was already asleep beside my SIL. Managed to get her number from facebook and we had a few more exciting moments after that episode. But of course not at my in laws place.
Old 21-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Upz you, do share more of other exciting moments.
Old 21-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
I got a blowjob by my SIL's hot friend sleeping over.
I was staying at my in laws place after marriage. My wife was pregnant. So happened that night i came back very late, ard 1am.. To my surprise, saw my SIL and her friend having a sleepover at my in law's place in the living room. Lets call my SIL's friend N. So N was still awake on the laptop. So i assumed she was doing up some poly project work. My pregnant wife was already asleep. .......
This is uber hot! Share more of the other adventures!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1