The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
supahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I'll try not mention any guru's name in future because SBF may think I'm promoting certain books or programs n may slap me w/ advertising fees.

Studying ebooks/programs, attending seminars and personal coaching are all very helpful, but may not be enough.

You need to reprogram your subconscious mind so that you'll come to believe you're the prize. And to achieve a dominant and strong mental frame.

"If your frame is strong enough, you can get away with anything. This is the caveat for every piece of advice in this book. If you have the right frame, and it is strong enough, you can break every rule and anything will work. Your approach may be technically wrong, but she still responds. For a newbie, buying drinks for girls is a bad move, but everyone has a story where someone bought drinks and then got laid."

"It she can easily impose her frame over yours, this is a serious demonstration of lower value on your part. In fact, this DLV (demonstration of lower value) will most likely wreck any sexual chances you had with her. How can she rely on you to stand up to the big, bad world on her behalf, and on behalf of her offspring, if you cannot even stand up to her? The security she feels from being with a strong man is a primary factor in her unconscious sexual selection strategy.

Beware.. .some men in the field will also play frame games on you. If a guy can tool you in front of your set, then he can take your girls. She will almost always choose the man with tighter game and a stronger frame, and she will do it with little regard or loyalty to the fun little connection that she was previously enjoying with you. This is often true even if you are her boyfriend.

The only factor that counteracts this is her level of investment in you — it will be psychologically much more difficult for her to jump to the next man if she has already invested a lot of time and effort into you."

Yup, if a woman is heavily invested in you, like being married to u and having 2 kids w/ u, it's much harder for her to leave you. But she will cheat on you n try to leave u. Or you may find her unattractive after giving birth n dump her first. Sounds familiar?

A strong man here applies to a healthy n smart man who has awesome emotional/self mastery. Not a physically strong, but very emotional n belligerent man w/ short fuse, who is a bully and who tries to pick a fight at the drop of a hat. Such a hooligan will be killed very quickly.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Fully agreed with you for the above post.

I am not sure why quoting a book can be seen as advertising. Simply ridiculous ideology.

Wow, I am not sure about buying a drink for a gal and seems that is bad move. It is quite unusual though.

Also agreed that gal will find it difficult to leave you after marriage but still can cheat.

Hope to learn more from you.

Have a great weekend.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Uninform deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learnt so much from this thread, thanks bro WB.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A strong man here applies to a healthy n smart man who has awesome emotional/self mastery. Not a physically strong, but very emotional n belligerent man w/ short fuse, who is a bully and who tries to pick a fight at the drop of a hat. Such a hooligan will be killed very quickly.

Bro WB, could you elaborate on this point, don't really understand it.
Old 14-01-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Pandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

"If I'd ever lose you, I would die."

This is one of the worst things that you can say to your partner.

I agree w/ him 100%.

You don't even need to verbalize it to your wife/GF/mistress. Merely harboring such thoughts or emotions, even briefly, would be enough to make you instantly repulsive to her. She could feel your negative thoughts and emotions from your eyes, facial micro-expressions, body language and voice tonality...

It's all about ur mindset. You must never be insecure, needy or jealous. Or believe that she has higher social n sexual value than you. And you must always keep your power in the rs. Be the one who cares less.

Never be fearful of losing her. Never. Because if you're fearful, you will lose her. Even if you don't lose her, both of u will be miserable.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

I fully agreed with you that fearful of losing a gal will result be insecure and thus not manly.

We should be badass and not afraid to lose gal as the next replacement is just on standby.

Please keep up with good work.

Hope you have a great Sunday.
Old 14-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
grasshoppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome work by Bro WB, support this wonderful thread.

Have a nice Sunday.
Old 14-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsumoto View Post
Bro WB,

I like the song too.

Have a great day.

Bro WB

Your signature above is really a reminder of self-mastery and confident masculine traits.

Also tellsthat rejections are very common and just be happy to approach.

Hope to adopt your positive attitude to pursue my ladies.

Cheers.
Bro,
Tks for your post. Everything in life depends on your mental frame and self mastery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trang View Post
Bro WB

You are really humble to comment above.

Anyway at your stage, if you said so then I trust you because man have tendency not to be satisfied.

Always hoping the next one will be better.

Cheers.

Bro WB,

Really interesting to note.

Survival is the key and long term is also paramount important. Very sad to hear someone couldn't last after enjoying for several months or years. I meant guy may have went broke in business or any other reasons.

Yes, hv 2 instead of 1 why not.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.
I'm telling the truth.
Survival and reproduction are the most powerful instincts.
Next is seeking of pleasure/happiness and avoidance of pain. They are related to survival and reproduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahit View Post
Bro WB

Yes! Strong mental frame that draw his women into his reality.

Few weeks ago friend invited me to join happening joint in a bar.
Everwhere was packed with men and girls. Each of them hugging their prize.

On the way exploring, I noticed a young handsome man was very proud of her girl that sat on his lap. I walked passes her and give her a smile and eye contact with her.

When we settle down not very long girls start to swam in two friends took 3 girls and one of them and me were not interested with all the girls. We drank and we TCSS.

Was drinking and TCSS for a while and the prize girl that I make eye contact came up to me and ask me to sit her. I laid my T&C with her
she disagree because she say that she don't do ST.

I declined her sitting and enjoy my TCSS.

Among the all the girls in the bar this girl was the prize of every man in the pbar but she is looking for man with strong mental frame to engage her. But she was disappointed that I did not engage her due to T & C

Although I did not engage her but I went away happy.
Bro,
Tks for your FR.
You have strong mental frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhviet View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for sharing guru Eddie Corbano.

I think what he said does makes sense. No point to tell a gal just met say "cannot live without her".

"If I'd ever lose you, I would die."

The above words will send gf or spouse to think you are such needy and insecure. Gals need their space and give them some spare time to been alone.

Will google and read Eddic Corbano e-books.

Please enjoy your weekend tomorrow.

Cheers.
Bro,
An insecure, needy and jealous 'man' is a weak and immature child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahit View Post
Bro WB

Fully agreed with you for the above post.

I am not sure why quoting a book can be seen as advertising. Simply ridiculous ideology.

Wow, I am not sure about buying a drink for a gal and seems that is bad move. It is quite unusual though.

Also agreed that gal will find it difficult to leave you after marriage but still can cheat.

Hope to learn more from you.

Have a great weekend.
Bro,
Because most of these ebooks are not free. You have to pay to get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post

Bro WB, could you elaborate on this point, don't really understand it.
Bro,
Tks for ur post.
Must be my typo.
Let me try to improve it.
How about the following paragraph:

"A strong man here applies to a healthy n smart man who has emotional/self mastery. Yes, awesome emotional strength n mental frame. Such a man is also very fit, but may not be physically very strong. Contrast this to a hulk or body builder who is a very emotional, belligerent and bad-tempered bully, and who tries to pick a fight at the drop of a hat. Such a hooligan will be killed very quickly."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandhi View Post
Bro WB,

I fully agreed with you that fearful of losing a gal will result be insecure and thus not manly.

We should be badass and not afraid to lose gal as the next replacement is just on standby.

Please keep up with good work.

Hope you have a great Sunday.
Bro,
Tks, You're right.

Cheers to all samsters!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

comtam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
According to two famed gurus, the number one Alpha rule is:

Master Your Emotions.

Be the island, not the waves. The Alpha
Man provides a safe haven for the women in his life. Be a protector:
demonstrate the ability to be a source of physical and emotional
security. Women are attracted to stable, secure men and are repelled by
neediness and insecurity. Never lose your cool (the James Bond
mindset). Self‐control is a hallmark of the Alpha Man. Deflect the traps
and games that women will often try to engage you in as a means of
“testing” you. Mastering one’s emotions begins with confidence and
clarity of purpose.

And a man can't hv emotional control if he is constantly reliving the past and worrying about the future.

Start living in the present. The past and future don't exist.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Fully agreed with the guru. Many times us men cannot control our own emotions and lost out.

Quote:
Here is an email from another guru:

3 Powerful Tips For Enjoying The NOW

Does it ever feel like your life is quickly passing you by because you're constantly thinking about the past or worrying about the future?

The truth is, the only moment you have for sure, is ‘this' moment, right now.

To help you step into the NOW today... I want to share 3 powerful tips for absorbing and enjoying the present moment. I encourage you to implement at least 1 of them this week

Tip 1. Become aware - If you catch yourself complaining or over analyzing, stop and shift your perspective into the NOW by focusing on your surroundings or whatever it is that you're doing.

If you're at a stop light or stuck in traffic, take advantage of this time to connect with what's happening around you. First start by becoming aware of your breathing pattern and then notice the wind, the sun, people passing by, and the different smells and sounds.

Tip 2. Focus your attention - If you're talking to a friend, eating or even working, try not to engage in other activities like talking on the phone or checking your emails.

Instead dedicate your full attention to whatever you're doing in that moment and don't let your mind wander. Focus your attention into the NOW and be the best you can be in that single moment.

Tip 3. Forget about the past and future - If you spend your life reliving the past or worrying about the future, you will be missing out on life itself.

So next time you notice your mind wandering off to worry or to engage in anxious thoughts, don't judge yourself or force your thoughts. Rather acknowledge them, allow them to leave naturally and remind yourself to come back to the present moment.

Time passes by quickly, so make sure you enjoy every single moment and really experience the joy of living.

And don't forget to practice! Remember that consistency is the only way to form a new habit, so start enjoying the present moment right away.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Another nice forum from another guru.

3 powerful tips for enjoying now.

I like the tip 3 which states that forget about the past and focus on present.If we continue to live in the past and neglect future then life becomes misery in past tense.

I often advised my sorrowful friends that past is past. Past will never come back and live for the future. Take it that new life new people new gf.

Once a gal I was with having dinner with us (a few friends together) and when gf walks away without coming back, I decided that I will not look for her and started to enjoy myself. That night I was having company of another gal.

Hope to hear your views on this.

Please continue this thread as long as possible,

Cheers.
Old 15-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
StompJialat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comtam View Post
Bro WB

Fully agreed with the guru. Many times us men cannot control our own emotions and lost out.
Fully agreed on this too.

Bro WB, please continue to share your experience in this wonderful thread.

Have a great week ahead.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

naresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning to all samsters!

You guys make my day!!

My apologies for not replying to all the posts. But rest assured that every post is very important to me.

I hv been too busy lately. I'll need to slow down in my pursue of SYTs/young women of my type. A number of new targets, both here and in China, have said yes to BY. The youngest 18, the oldest 24. Another favourite 19 yo LP is due to arrive this afternoon, unexpectedly. I tried to delay her arrival until May, but she couldn't wait.

Reading books and articles is great. But reading by itself is not enough to change anything, or 'move the needle' in your success w/ girls/women, until you truly believe you're the PRIZE. Then you will need practice n more practice...

In your interaction w/ every female, including your dream gal, ask yourself these questions. Am I behaving like the PRIZE? Am I always very relaxed, self-assured and non-needy? Be brutally honest w/ yourself. If your answers are not 100% positive, you got lots of work to do.

Let me share the following quotes by a noted guru.

"Sexual attraction from women is determined by status, status is determined by behavior, and what determines whether a man has attractive behavior or not is his perception of himself relative to those around him, particularly women. I refer to this concept as neediness and believe the degree of a man’s neediness around women will determine how attractive or unattractive his behavior around them will be."

"If a man values the perceptions of others more than his perception of himself, then he will naturally behave in an unattractive way around them. If he trusts his perception of himself more than the perceptions of those around him, then he will be perceived as a non-needy man, and therefore behave attractively. All of the outward appearances of status and resources — the fitness, the nice clothes, the cool lifestyle — these things are a result of a man who is inwardly driven, a man who invests in himself and takes care of himself.

"When all is said and done, all attractive traits in a man can be traced back to his lack of neediness."

"If status creates sexual attraction in women, then demonstration of desire creates sexual arousal in women."

How to demonstrate your desire in a gal? Be sexual and playful. Say the magic words asap.

Have a great Sunday!!

Bro WB
Bro WB

No no, you cannot slow down and we need you to be here. Just joking and hope you dun get upset.

Sometimes we need to take our time and sit back to reflect what had you done right and wrong. So dun repeat the wrong and improve on the right.

Interesting to note that many of us dun seem to be the PRIZE or lacking it. Becoming needy and insecure will not get you to be the PRIZE.

I found that often when I lust after a certain gorgeous gal and the sex turns out to be lousy and unsextifying. When you dun lust and chance upon a gal that takes you to be PRIZE then the sex turned up great and excellent.

Your comments on this?

Hope you continue to write more while slowing down on pickup syts or your LPs.

Wish you great success in your future endeavour.

Cheers.
Old 16-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Pandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=warbird;16909808

Bro,
Tks, You're right.

Cheers to all samsters!
Bro WB[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply bro.
Will support your thread.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
HarleyJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh View Post
Bro WB

No no, you cannot slow down and we need you to be here. Just joking and hope you dun get upset.

Sometimes we need to take our time and sit back to reflect what had you done right and wrong. So dun repeat the wrong and improve on the right.

Interesting to note that many of us dun seem to be the PRIZE or lacking it. Becoming needy and insecure will not get you to be the PRIZE.

I found that often when I lust after a certain gorgeous gal and the sex turns out to be lousy and unsextifying. When you dun lust and chance upon a gal that takes you to be PRIZE then the sex turned up great and excellent.

Your comments on this?

Hope you continue to write more while slowing down on pickup syts or your LPs.

Wish you great success in your future endeavour.

Cheers.
Fully agreed, please do not slow down Bro WB.

Support this wonderful thread.

Have a nice week ahead.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

chaoem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon to all samsters,

Thanks again for all the posts.

All my LPs hv been PRC Chinese. I would like to BY a Msian Chinese or Russian SYT.

It's ok to fall for a gal, as long as you're the one who cares less. A man must keep his power in a RS.

Several bros have asked me about the magic words. I hv alluded to them before.

If you hv the right mindset n meta frame, you could say anything you want and you will get her.

You could whisper in her ear what exactly is in your mind. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Be very relaxed n self-assured. Speak slowly n w/ a deeper voice...

For me, I may say 我们明天下午去做爱, 明天做我的老婆,我照顾你, etc.

"What You Can Do, or Dream You Can, Begin It; Boldness Has Genius, Power, and Magic in It."

Here is an example.

Last July I saw two attractive PRC students in a cafeteria. I said hi n sat down. After getting their wechat, I looked at them n said, playfully, 我包养你们两姐妹. They were a bit stunned, but kept smiling at each other. I stood up n left. Later that night, I repeated the offer n asked for their HP numbers. They didn't respond.

To keep a long story short, they said no to love making n BY, for several weeks. I let go n ignored them completely. I went to Gotham City in August. After about 7 weeks, they initiated contact w/ me, on the day I returned to SG in late Sep! I showed no interest in them at all. The very next day I met them by chance! Must be predestination! Both were so happy n excited to see me. They both hugged and kissed me n said they wanted to be my lao po, together! They also thought about me often! Later, they sent msg to me about their terms. Quite modest. I reduced the amount by abt 20% n they quickly agreed.

It was quite an unique experience. We had threesome every time, even if one of the gals had her visiting auntie. They hugged n kissed n called me lao gong in public. Unfortunately, the two 闺蜜 had a big quarrel and one of them returned home, only 2-3 months into BY. One of the gals is still w/ me.

Once I asked them why they rejected me initially. The answer? Because they thought I was joking. And they did not trust me enough.

I hv learned a lot from these two 'joint LPs.'

BTW, an esteemed bro wants to go China Doll for HH coming Tuesday. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

I tried to find out the magic word and found it above after reading many pages.

"我们明天下午去做爱, 明天做我的老婆,我照顾你"

I always plan for future and hopefully dream big. Which makes sense with your keywords above.

"What You Can Do, or Dream You Can, Begin It; Boldness Has Genius, Power, and Magic in It."

I had never left to chance andof course have to keep approaching many women and kept telling them the magic words. We need to dream big.

Congratulations to bro WB on having a very successful thread.

Keep the thread lively and going on strong.

Have a nice day.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
kinergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good thread. Hope to read more.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

lost09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

I hv learned a lot from my RS w/ the twin LPs.

I got them because the conditions were favorable and my behaviour happened to be just right. Yup, it was predestination. But 'luck' is when opportunity meets preparedness.

I was 'prepared,' unwittingly.

My take home lessons:

1) Being bold n direct is truly magical. I'm very comfortable saying the magic words to gals who are complete strangers. I hv been doing this for the last 7 yrs whenever I see a gal I like to up. I never heard of Mode One until 5 yrs ago.

2) I was completely non-reactive to their repeated rejections. It was their big loss! If I got angry or frustrated or needy, or if I started chasing them, game over.

3) I believe that "ironically, letting go is the only way to get what you want." One of them sent me a msg after 7 weeks of zero contact. I replied but showed no interest...

4) “The strongest negotiating position is being able to walk away and mean it.”

5) Having an abundance mindset. Related to 3) n 4).

Last July when I met my future 'twin LPs' in the cafeteria, I was already very satiated sexually. I had a full time TW mistress, a secret GF who worked at Lido n PC joints, a tall Fujian real estate agent, a newly acquainted yr 97 KT and my old LP HW was scheduled to return to SG in about 10 days.

There is another reason which worked in my favor. The two gals had known each other for 4-5 yrs back home. Both from the same small town in China. They had the same circle of friends n had been to each other's family gatherings many times. Getting kept together by the same man was good for them. It would prevent the other gal, who was not being kept, from revealing her secrets to their mutual friends n her family members. For the first threesome I took them to a 5-star Hotel. I registered n they didn't need to show their ICs. They were so shy that we had to do it in near complete darkness!

Their big quarrel was complicated. The other gal might return to Sg soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

First and foremost congratulations to you for the success story.

Like all your take home lessons above which summarized the important points of the approach to women.

Having a pair of pretty syts to be your LPs is a dream came true and doing tarma/3come often.

Hope you can share more with us here.

Will camp here often to read more updates.

Cheers!!
Old 17-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

MouWantsBra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread by bro WB.

Will camp here for more updates too.

Have a good week ahead.