The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
go and rob better, have golden pussy is it? , naga 88 club khmer girl bar charge sitting fee is only 16$ nia
Naga khmer gal 16 nia!? ....bro how long ago was that...hehe
PP now everything went up..thanks to many cash rich mongers spoiling the market. naga88 the most ex in pp...same rate as Casa probably even more now. I stay away from naga too many golden pussies there...
Old 26-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Naga khmer gal 16 nia!? ....bro how long ago was that...hehe
PP now everything went up..thanks to many cash rich mongers spoiling the market. naga88 the most ex in pp...same rate as Casa probably even more now. I stay away from naga too many golden pussies there...
16$ is for sitting fees only, no tabao is 30$ for tips, tabao is 150$+, went there just last week, but no PRC, viet, khmer quality only so so 6 to 7, wondering if all the PRC went to SHV, coz lots of PRC in SHV asking for 300+

maybe shld hv try naga 2 instead
Old 27-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
16$ is for sitting fees only, no tabao is 30$ for tips, tabao is 150$+, went there just last week, but no PRC, viet, khmer quality only so so 6 to 7, wondering if all the PRC went to SHV, coz lots of PRC in SHV asking for 300+

maybe shld hv try naga 2 instead
oh..u meant the ktv fee...yup yup totally without tabao..sitting nia is around there. Most PRC went back home liao...according to what i was told from a ex-naga88 PRC.
Old 29-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR as promised:

Airport is quite a distance away, traffic can be heavy at certain stretches. Bus, tuk tuk and taxi available to take you to your hotel. We arrived in the afternoon, taking taxi turned out to be good choice, fastest, most comfortable and direct to hotel

Unlike AC where girls are ready in bars at sundown or earlier, I noticed not many girls are around before 9pm. Bars start to get lively from 10pm

Beer: Price ranges from USD 1 to USD 2 in bars I visited

Tuk tuk: Drivers are everywhere and can be annoying, sometimes even getting in your face. Asking prices are ridiculous, USD 4-5 but will settle for USD 1.50-USD 2

SIM card: Airport outlets charge USD 5, but by luck we found there was Celcard promo USD 1 for 4GB data including SIM card and USD 0.50 credit

St 51: Had dinner at ShangHai about 8pm. 10-15 girls around when we left after 9pm. A couple of nice looking ones but generally girls not so friendly, prefer to talk among themselves than say hello

St 104: Short stretch of road, both sides lined with bars. Rose Bar the most popular bar there, but don't go too late or nothing good left. Went again on last night about 10pm, place was rocking

St 136: Many bars, some nice looking girls, a few annoying ladyboys around in some bars eg Candy Bar. LT asking prices can be as high as USD 120

St 172: Had dinner there. Great value, chicken cordon blu USD 5, looks ordinary but taste good. Few bars, checked out black pearl. Very nice interior but friendly girls but no good lookers while we were there

GFE: Had good experience, just like gf enjoying making love
Old 30-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

St 104: Short stretch of road, both sides lined with bars.

some of bargirls there now dance sexily and would sometimes show neh neh, now more n more daring, fast becoming like pattaya
Old 30-01-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
St 104: Short stretch of road, both sides lined with bars.

some of bargirls there now dance sexily and would sometimes show neh neh, now more n more daring, fast becoming like pattaya
ha..which one bro... u sure not LB who flashes...
Old 02-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have returned to Phnom Penh,staying at Le Grand Palais hotel.Every day I have had a massage booked in the room from hotel reception.The second time the masseuse started a handjob without me asking.I asked her for yumyum.She asked for $100.This was too much.I countered with $20 and $30 dollars,but she did not want this.I tipped her $20 at the end, for the partial handjob.
Today I had another massage in room.She charged $30 for a hand job.To remove her top was another $10.Happy ending!
Old 02-02-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
I have returned to Phnom Penh,staying at Le Grand Palais hotel.Every day I have had a massage booked in the room from hotel reception.The second time the masseuse started a handjob without me asking.I asked her for yumyum.She asked for $100.This was too much.I countered with $20 and $30 dollars,but she did not want this.I tipped her $20 at the end, for the partial handjob.
Today I had another massage in room..She charged $30 for a hand job.To remove her top was another $10.Happy ending!
Are these prices the norm? I don't see much value in getting HJ in MP
If the barfine is $10 , ST 30-40, LT 60-70 in the normal bars
Old 05-02-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any brother thinking of going this friday??

Got leaves to clear but dunno go where...so either go pnioy land or pp. Anyone interested..

Att: Bro bouluee... are u coming PP again so where u going so can meet up have fun again?
Old 05-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky1 View Post
Today I had another massage in room.She charged $30 for a hand job.To remove her top was another $10.Happy ending!
Hand job $30 a bit expensive in my opinion. With that price can get short time and get to fondle the nipples also lei. I haven't visit there yet but soon will leave a mark there.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going this friday?
Old 07-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

bump up uup up
Old 07-02-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Just a thought,
Have anyone here tried fucking 3-4 girls a day since ST quite cheap. This can be done if we shoot out only at the last gal.

ST in sihanok is cheaper, avg from us10 to 20.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharky bar is going strong.There was a live band on Thursday night.They now serve authentic Indian food.There used to be 4 pool tables but now there are only 2,making getting a game difficult.One wall has been turned into a lounge area.
Shanghai bar and Black Cat bars in the Sorya Mall area are also busy.Part of the Sorya Mall area is being renovated.It is said to open again in 3 months time.Sadly,Martinis and the walkabout are no more.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Anyone interested to go?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1