The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Neighbour caught me

NICE Start TS! ...

now... Cass is 'obliged' to show her nakedness cos she saw yours... hahaha

thread subscribed.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 21-03-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Costello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here!
Old 21-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camper here too
Old 21-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Pantio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping . . . . . .
Old 21-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Jostella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too
Old 21-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a picture of how my neighbour looks like, is up to 70% resemble. The fair skin is similar too.

Old 21-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I was in a great mood in that evening, the rare opportunity to chat up with a hot young neighbour. I was always whining about how my living community don't have any beautiful ladies, but god actually heard my thought, insert one just few metres away, is a matter of time to discover the holy grail.

On the same evening, i reached home about 10pm, opened my room windows to let the air circulate in from outside. I can easily see the corridor as well, same as neighbour who bypass can see inside my room. But this late hour usually got no passerby. To be safe i only slide the window about a few inches is good enough. Been a guy, i prefer to be naked, walking around in my private space. A habit for sometimes. Stripped to bare, faced my wardrobe mirror and check out my body. Put on a few kilograms for the past few months, tummy is obvious. Lucky am still able to see my own tool when i looked down.

Switch on the dvd player, playing my favourite music station, retro music got me reminisce in old clubs like Madam Wong, Europa club at Phoenix Hotel and a few i can't remember. Those days after clubbing, my horny friend, or now call it fuck buddy, always ask me to send her home, each time ended up on her bed bonking her raw. FB was older than me and clearly can't get enough of my hardess, no wonder she keep on asked me to send her home! Am been tricked, but am not complaining. Been blowjob by a more experience lady is heavenly! Her vagina was always waxed and i enjoy eating her. I remember her wardrobe was filled with thongs and g-strings. Those were the good old days!

Cleaning up my room to keep it neat and tidy, it definitely feels good!

Suddenly i heard a soft scream! I turned around and saw Cass staring at me! Her face was flushed. I smile and said hi in The Emperor's New Clothes. I was totally unaware of the situation been naked. Cass used her finger and point at me, that moment i realised i was naked! I apologise profusely to let her see a such a frightful view. I grabbed a towel to cover up my modesty.

"Shit am caught by my neighbour....."
Surprisingly, Cass apologised as well. I wonder why is she still standing outside my window instead of moving on.

"Am sorry that i turned my head while passing by outside your corridor. Is a natural reaction you know Unsung."

I know what she means. Every time i passed by my neighbour's corridor, my head has the tendency to turn and look in other household. I don't know why, because of curiosity?

"No is all right, i should have closed the window when am not in clothes, bad habits hard to kick away. So sorry about it. You shouldn't have see anything disgusting to your lovely eyes" I was wearing my shirt this time, still with the towel covered. "The weather is really warm you know." I said again.

"Ya man is foreverhot, hashtag." Cass giggled. Her eyes was scanning me from head to towel, i feel like a new product item hanging on the shelf waiting to be taken away and used.

"Ern is late, see you around Cass."

"Sure Unsung, good night."
Old 21-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
StefanieSun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStefanieSun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story
Old 21-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

nice! keep going!
Old 21-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Here is a picture of how my neighbour looks like, is up to 70% resemble. The fair skin is similar too.

Nice slim body
Old 21-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Still feeling uneasy after the incident. I was in bed in deep thought. Thinking how does she feel about me after what she saw, will she have a bad impression, thinking i am a damn dirty old man. Or just her damn unlucky moment to peek into a little plump side of me. Negative thoughts keep surfacing, which is not good at all.

I tried to think on the bright side. Perhaps she is turned on by what she saw. Perhaps she is keen to see again too? Just my own personal fantasy. Somehow i started to have fantasy of her sucking my cock, pushing my cock roughly into her mouth to show her my domination. My right hand automatically went to my cock and started to masturbate. I was imagining squeezing her 2 young breasts and sucking her nipples, imagine her moaning softly, yet shy.

The feeling of climax soon came and i splurted all over my body. Is has been a while since i saw my cum had ejaculated to my chest area. Felt relive, clean myself up and head for a shower. I was still somehow semi hard after it. Give my cock a nice wash, trim off my pubic hair, followed by a full shave to keep it as clean as possible.

I stand at the window eating bread again, enjoy the breeze of fresh air in the morning. Cass's mum just finished her laundry, hang the poles out again. I can see Cass clothes and inner wear because there is only 1 pole. I assume those belongs to her. Also hanging a grey cotton underwear and a pink bra. I guess she must have wore those yesterday. My eyes were zooming in to her underwear. Suddenly i heard a voice across "Hi Unsung, how was your rest?" I looked up and saw Cass, her face was without make-up and she still looks so pretty. Advantage of a young looking skin! "Yeah it was fine. Had your breakfast?" I asked? "No yet, wanna head out for breakfast, your round 2 perhaps?" I quickly finished my last bite, agreed to her question.

5 mins later i was at the corridor waiting for her. She came out in her t-shirt and a spandex tight shorts. Damn and it was really sexy with her nice firm bum waving at me when she walks in front of me. Seems like she did not wear any underwear as i did not see any visible panty line, is she going out commando??

We crossed the street, saw a few men were checking her out. I turned my back and see the men turned back to check out her bum. Wish i could touch it. Anyway we went to an indian stall and ordered some prata. We sat down, my eye slowly drifted to her groin area and was shocked to discover her camel toe. It was unbelievable to see my neighbour been so daring! I immediately had a hard on, the worst part i did not wear my underwear and my dick was in full salute even after i just cum not long ago. We chatted as normal as if nothing had happen, but my heard was pumping really fast.

"Are you always that hard?" Cass suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"then why are your short pitching up a tent unsung!" She pointed down and giggle.

Damn am caught by her, again!
Old 22-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
TaviaYeung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with the story
Old 22-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeHer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like she is returning the favour
Old 22-03-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn such nice story, please continue.
Old 22-03-2016, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ReChained deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post