The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 23-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
whatitistoburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Stunning looks???
bro still looking for your 9/10 gal? If you’ve found, pls dun forget to share with us
Old 23-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitistoburn View Post
bro still looking for your 9/10 gal? If you’ve found, pls dun forget to share with us
Finn is the one, lol!!
Old 23-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Kelly from Niceguy. I sharing this fr base on my own experience and my perspective of beauty, may varies from the others. Happy to share in this forum. Happy chionging!!

Manage to book a session with Kelly. I must say she ooze a sexy look (love her sexy lips) with a sweet smile. What amazing is that she is very responsive to all my sensory touches and kisses and painting with her sexy and deep moans, her grabbing my hair and body twitching to my every kisses and painting. She was enjoying every single moment. She reporicate back with her deep and arosuing kisses, I already getting a hard on by her moans, and kisses even before she touches me. I was in cloud nine when she move down and blew me. It was a magical day to spend with her. It never felt like commercial, more like having a one night stand where 2 person having strong sexual desire for each other. It was my best moments with a FL thus far. Will definitely RTF when she is available, definitely worth it (for me the least).
Old 25-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Found another GEM - Rachell from Girl Generation

When I first met Rachell, she’s everything i desire in a girl - mature and elegant looking, tall and slim, nice curves and speak really good english. In sum, she exudes the aura of a corporate high-flying OL. The only small flaw is that her complexion is not perfect. But if you look beyond that, she’s really gorgeous.

Extremely chatty and friendly lady, we even had a good chat after the session til the full hour was up.

I’m not into the nitty-gritty of love-making, but her service was excellent! Two thumbs up!
Old 25-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

All “good” things must come to an end.

IÂ’ll be retiring from the scene (hopefully) as iÂ’ll be away for a while.

Thought iÂ’d share my humble experiences in this post.

~ How to engage a local FL?
*Wun state the obvious like go to the FL page etc
1) Look for FRs
2) PM brothers who had tried to find out more
3) Contact agents / independent FLs
4) Ask for more photos
5) Are you comfortable with the agents?
6) Expensive does not mean good. Cheaper does not mean bad. But if itÂ’s too cheap? dun expect much.
7) follow gut feel

~ Recommended FLs (from those IÂ’ve tried), and not in order of favorites.
@ Decent pricing
- sammybabes
~ giselle (svc girl)
~ Hannah (hot tattoo babe)
~ heard some of their non-chinese girls are hot, but iÂ’ve nvm tried before
@ Higher pricing
- Girl Generation
~ Rachell (tall, slim and curvy): my best bonk of 2018
~ Renee (chatty babe and pretty.Gd svc)
- Niceguys
~ Sandy (chubby face, full of sunshine, curvy and toned bod)
- Luxe
~ Pearlyn (tattooed babe with c cup. Top svc)
~ Not advertised girl. For regulars. Check with agent (Pretty girl, top svc)
- independent
~ Azalea (hot, tall and slim babe with nice artistic tattoos)

~ Locations for outcall
- hotel 81 / fragrance (2 stars) ~ $30-40 for 2 hours. However, some branches are older while some are newer
- Robertson Quay hotel (3 stars)~ $70-80 for 6 hours. Can check in fr 11am
- Grand mecure roxy (4 stars) ~ day rates starting from low $100 for supreme room to low $200 for suites. Check in @12,1pm or 2pm for 6 hours.

ThatÂ’s all folks!

Play Safe and take care!
Old 26-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing bro... hope to see u back soon!
Old 28-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Any FR for jazel from my kingdom?
Old 29-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. Anyone have the chat link to the wechat on Sggirls? Thks
Old 29-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Any FR for jazel from my kingdom?
Been waiting for FRs from the Her Kingdom, especially when the stable has so many gems - from models to actresses.

Any brothers tried anyone from the stable before?
Old 29-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatitistoburn View Post
Been waiting for FRs from the Her Kingdom, especially when the stable has so many gems - from models to actresses.

Any brothers tried anyone from the stable before?
shld be many, they been around for some time already...
only recently then post in SBF...
Old 31-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
shld be many, they been around for some time already...
only recently then post in SBF...
Just curious about where they post earlier, can pm me if not convenient to share here. Thanks...
Old 31-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Just curious about where they post earlier, can pm me if not convenient to share here. Thanks...
previously they operated offline, only recently then they post in SBF...
as to where exactly they post that one I not sure as well,
see other bros know or not...
Old 02-02-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for independent Alicia (confidentmi)

Met alicia at 1am slot. Just reach home as a happy man and promise to write a fr for her.

Okay basically i tried 3 girls so far in local dome.

I can say her bbbj is the strongest of all 3. Everytime she lick up and down. My leg tremble. She dont just lick as normal. Her tongue will keep do some sort of rythm and it cause sensations to want to shoot.

I force myself to look ceiling or elsewhere to not shoot! She is too good for her bj.

Bbbj 11/10. More than full marks!

Okay next is her gfe. She fetch me at a 5 stars hotel. Came down and saw her. She was wearing a nice top that show her curves. Yes she is sweet young thing. Student that studying.. She work to ease her mum load for her school tution fees.

She bring me to the bed. Sleep on bed with her head on my chest. We had a very nice chat. She got a nice smell and my dick got harden while chatting with her. She touch my legs and little bro want actions. So we proceed to bath.

She help me wash up. Pass me a very thick towel and i dry myself up.

We went to the bath and converse further. She a good talker and listener. So yes she sleep naked on my chest. Can see her c cup boobs!

When the action start. She lick my almost every part of my upper body.

Ears loop, even my ear inner part . the fe is so stimulating that my lil bro wakeup fiercely ! And she lick the nipple with rythm. You wont believe at her age. Her skill is super good.

And back to the bbbj. She lick so well that i almost cum on her. I told her lets get going . i want cow girl her(my fav positions).

Her moaning is nice to hear. See her boobs. Jumping up and down and yes she is tight too.

I shoot when i doggy her. We rest a while before we go for 2nd shot( i did the topup for more shots).

Same again. The most stimulating bbbj and body teasing. Her tongue is not just good. Its fast and every licking make my whole body shake and tremble and also feel good.

After that i ride her again and yes i release in condom again.

She help me bath and clean me up well.

Tips her and we talk a while and then i left.

1 thing i realise is my dick still feeling v comfortable. I dont feel pain or uncomfortable. The way she do bbbj is very different. I dont feel my penis very tight or unwell. Now still feeling very shiok

Bros enjoy this gem while she still around. Her bbbj is a must try. I guarantee its heavenly.

Bbbj 11/10
Gfe 10/10
Fj 9/10
Stimulating 11/10
Looks 8/10
Age as per describe. Syt
Boobs: C

For bros who like people serve you well. She is the one. I leave as a happy man.

Please treat her well. No rough. No raw. No anal please. Enjoy her BBBJ!

Last edited by bradplay2018; 02-02-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

For Alicia, most ppl rate her looks 7.5 but u rate 9.5, really pretty??
Old 02-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
For Alicia, most ppl rate her looks 7.5 but u rate 9.5, really pretty??
as alwiz looks are subjective bro, if u like sure will rate higher,
if u dun like sure will rate lower, so mayb u can add all together
and take the median...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1