The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!
Re: Remembering those who left our shores but still impact on our memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
I miss the girls from Spa Orange, Haru Haru and its sister joints
wow...bro.....I feel u.....miss the gals
Old 19-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Do any bros remember ye zi, used to work from jln sultan plaza ground floor spa next to escalator? Have also frequented her from orchard tower and from a joint opposite jsp. Lanky slim prc milf, womanly looks. Used to get her out to the hotel 81 opposite jsp all the time, or visit the shop near closing time and bang behind closed doors. But too bad lost contact with her 3 years ago.
Old 20-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Bing Er intro from Bro Simone. The best PRC goddess for me.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha..biao ge la..Hahaa honey,Dior and many more...150 all in
I hear that dior is her own boss now and makes occasional trips to Singapore, her old mobile # no longer works so if anyone knows how to reach her, please let me know.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone remember going to the beauty parlor in balmoral plaza? i miss honey, the busty malaysian.
and not to mention the free flow of beef steaks
Old 24-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 23
sexcrazed is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcrazed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
I miss the girls from Spa Orange, Haru Haru and its sister joints
Yes... Those were the good old days where service quality was never an issue...
Old 21-02-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Up for a good reading
Old 21-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

My most memorable:

Xiang Li (Bugis): Chloe and Candy
"Red String" (or something like that, one of the GL Lorongs): all of them - that place was crazy heaven
Diamond (JSP): Gucci
Milan/Prestige (Cuppage): Ginger and 2 more which i have forgetten the name
Petain: Queen Jac, Super
Verdana: Sum (anyone happen to know if she is still around?)

I think of all the above i had to choose one - it would probably be Jac. Since she was only $50/visit i used to go almost every week when she is around (her availability was not so consistent) and when the queue wasn't too long. But i never got tired of her.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
marcus.nhds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been years i been choinging. Only recently when i passby the area when lexon spa was. I was shock that it was gone... Totally miss this ML called chanel. Does anyone know where is she now??
Old 21-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus.nhds View Post
It has been years i been choinging. Only recently when i passby the area when lexon spa was. I was shock that it was gone... Totally miss this ML called chanel. Does anyone know where is she now??
Ahhh... my Shanghai Dolly!!!
Old 01-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Missing this other ML called ahlamb also, left quite suddenly and now don't think she's coming back anymore. Maybe operating elsewhere in Macau or something
Old 03-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sexymassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

miss one of the gem malaysian snow, long leg, fcking attitude but horny in bed and always scold vulgar during fcking
Old 04-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss boobie Esther from Adelphi. She and Karen were the best.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Aiyoh wasted, bro if got news she come back SG, please share also if you remember haha.
If she comes back no doubt she will use the same working name so you'll she her Moments back to life and a thread prominently displayed here. MLs typically change working name only when they start in a new place and need to build a new identity.

She definitely needs the money still as her debts are not yet cleared so she'll have to ply her trade somewhere, somehow.
Old 04-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If she comes back no doubt she will use the same working name so you'll she her Moments back to life and a thread prominently displayed here. MLs typically change working name only when they start in a new place and need to build a new identity.

She definitely needs the money still as her debts are not yet cleared so she'll have to ply her trade somewhere, somehow.
True true hope her moments come to life haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1