The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Singapore Sugarbabes

Hi Bros.

I have an ex fl who was supposedly high end and became my sugarbabe since last year october. Been a year
Committed 3k a month to her. With 3 meets a month
Starting, she still messged at least say 10times a day. And maybe traded emails whenever she could not
Recently, she said her bf has stopped working. Everyday at home. Cnt text incase he found out.so we only contacted on the day we met

Sometimes I feel really stupid accepting her ever lower standard of this relationship.
Yes, she offers raw sex and allows me to cum insider her.now.as.we grow closer.last year. And its an agreement she only does raw with me. This I am quite positive as sge is afraid of sickness and will always ask if I rawed anyone before we behin

Recently I finally told her I wanted to end it. She went ballistic. Said never give her any notice and all the nonsense. Said she had made plans for her bf anniversary holiday without my money cannot go and etc.

I feel like I am used but still taken for granted. Like no gratitude at all.

I spoke to some of my friends and was told their sugarbbes also the same. At least you get a chinese or viet or thai. They will be so grateful. Text u alot.

Her body is good. But the sex is starting to be like through the motions. I cant even do 2 shots like the mood is gone.

I want out. Like too much money wasted. But I do miss her at times.
Old 16-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore Sugarbabes

Agree with Bro Tom. Tell her to FO.
$3000 can get 30 for $100 a pop.. do every night till you drain dry.. different flavours some more..
Ok, lah above example is a bit too much, but just to wake you up that you wasted money on her. You should be the one ballistic
Next time she text, send a middle finger gif to her.. haha
Old 17-10-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes. Earn less than 10k. Sometimes I open the fb. For 2.5k can drive a mercedes. And I drive a stupid japenese car....
Feels like a stupid cock
Old 17-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't get it. Why don't you just find yourself a real girlfriend?
Old 17-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Bro TS, i hope the relationship already gone.... not cursing or making fun of you. But seriously, $3K a month for maintenance can get you really sincere and genuine local love. The story your sugarbabe tells u makes no sense. She is a 2-timer and yet u still pay her $3k a month. Bro, stop letting her make use of you. Your case really unique. I only hear men pay maintenance to outside woman cos he 2 timer. Spend your $3k wisely Bro. No offence... just my 2 cents worth
Old 17-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 7
Gilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant future

1k per meetup and no text no feeling, better get 6x GL150 and you can try lot of differnt things
Old 18-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

Yes. Feels silly.
Told her yesterday I wanted to end
She was saying she needed at least 2k. She had booked her trip. Need money
And the damn thing is. This is a trip for her bf. She surprise him
Feels so stupid
Old 18-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Then, surprise her instead and block her phone number !
If you given her any keys, change the locks.

You upper-hand bro.. except your small head is doing the thinking. Please do us a a favour and tell the GOLD-Digging Whore to FO.. this will also send a message to the girl population in general.

Like one of our Bros above say, that money can get 6 girls at a time. Ok lah, 5 to play you and ask the last one to just talk dirty or sweet nothings (your choice) into your ear.

PS: If it comes down to you or a pile of cash, sucking your dick or sucking money from your bank account, I can tell you what's she gonna do..
Enjoy the song Bro.. (Let's chant together at 2:36 Bro.. She is a G-O-L-D D-I-GG-ING.. W-H-O-R-....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Yes. Feels silly.
Told her yesterday I wanted to end
She was saying she needed at least 2k. She had booked her trip. Need money
And the damn thing is. This is a trip for her bf. She surprise him
Feels so stupid
Old 19-10-2017, 06:07 AM
Samster

Thanks all for the support
Told her I wanted out firmly and to go fly kite
She kept saying she was loyal. Didnt work with other guys
Been a good sb. I said I needed some form of being a piority in her life. Respected and valued.
Not just like a cow you milk for cash and disappear
Old 19-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

You are only earning less than 10k a month. And u are willing to fork out 3k a month for sex. U ever consider that you will grow old and u might get retrench one day? All this 3k a month tat you are throwing away will be a lot in the future.

Cannot help but wonder if u will live to regret it when you grows old.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Get fuck 3 times a month and her annual income is 36k... not bad for her... still can apply credit card with her annual income from u...

Is the Sex so awesome that she is worth 3k a month?
Who is the one supporting her now and her Boyfriend? It u bro...

So this type of bitch ask her fuck off

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 19-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Admiral938 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiatdaddy View Post
1k per meetup and no text no feeling, better get 6x GL150 and you can try lot of differnt things
Sound logical .
Old 20-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, take a break and refocus your life a bit.
There's plenty fish out there.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 7
GilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud ofGilengkiatMaMi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Thanks all for the support
Told her I wanted out firmly and to go fly kite
She kept saying she was loyal. Didnt work with other guys
Been a good sb. I said I needed some form of being a piority in her life. Respected and valued.
Not just like a cow you milk for cash and disappear
wake up baby, find a good lady and settle down, or find many different FLs to try different sex activities for your life.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
KartoonKracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilengkiatMaMi View Post
wake up baby, find a good lady and settle down, or find many different FLs to try different sex activities for your life.
sounds like good advice from a loving maMi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1