The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singapore Sugarbabes

bro, if you are looking for a relationship with no string attached, there are many out there willing to take up your offer la, just need a bit of effort and time to get ROI.

if you just want to full fill your lust. then 3k enough bullet for you to play around. unless you really love her but if it is just lust,no point la. A golden pussy after a while you also get sick of it. LOL

Cheers PS
Old 24-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
Yes. Earn less than 10k. Sometimes I open the fb. For 2.5k can drive a mercedes. And I drive a stupid japenese car....
Feels like a stupid cock
3k you can go ktv 10 times. No friends? treat a bro go and pay his tip for him. You still have some change.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Just reading this thread I think TS needs a whole does of reality pumped into him. Bro $3k a month is way too much to pay unless you have a net worth of at least $1m or earning more than $60k per month. If one is earning $10k max he should spend on screwing etc is $500. 5% and not more IMHO cos we never know when the rainy day will come. Just my humble opinion. What makes this situation worse is TS is definitely not getting enough mileage on his deal. For $3k u better be screwing her at least 10 times a month to make it really worth your while - which evidently TS is not getting. Plus she has a BF who is sharing that pussy with TS - which makes this a total no-fly zone IMHO. Sorry for being brutally honest.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Afterburner123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro but it sounds like you are using her for her body and she is using you for your money. It’s purely a business transaction at this point so I’m not sure why you expect her to want anything more than that. I think its good that you cut it off sooner rather than later
Old 05-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
chrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychrysler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

his money his choice what he wants to do with it. Can advise but why so much anger I have no idea. Like he spending your money. lol
Old 11-12-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really anger lah.. more like unbelievable concern that Bro kenna taken advantage of !

Quote:
Can see her instagram. All their pictures happily on holiday using my money
She even had the cheek email me. Say not enough money.
Can borrow just 500 and we settle when she is back
I was like wtf. I dont even wanna see u.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderwhy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Silly as I was
Every man has their weakness
Stopped contacting her. She was very unhappy but thats life
Old 19-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
croatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perhaps the SB is PC/Steph or equivalent grade, hence difficult to let go.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi Bros.

I have an ex fl who was supposedly high end and became my sugarbabe since last year october. Been a year
Committed 3k a month to her. With 3 meets a month
Starting, she still messged at least say 10times a day. And maybe traded emails whenever she could not
Recently, she said her bf has stopped working. Everyday at home. Cnt text incase he found out.so we only contacted on the day we met

Sometimes I feel really stupid accepting her ever lower standard of this relationship.
Yes, she offers raw sex and allows me to cum insider her.now.as.we grow closer.last year. And its an agreement she only does raw with me. This I am quite positive as sge is afraid of sickness and will always ask if I rawed anyone before we behin

Recently I finally told her I wanted to end it. She went ballistic. Said never give her any notice and all the nonsense. Said she had made plans for her bf anniversary holiday without my money cannot go and etc.

I feel like I am used but still taken for granted. Like no gratitude at all.

I spoke to some of my friends and was told their sugarbbes also the same. At least you get a chinese or viet or thai. They will be so grateful. Text u alot.

Her body is good. But the sex is starting to be like through the motions. I cant even do 2 shots like the mood is gone.

I want out. Like too much money wasted. But I do miss her at times.
Sugar babies are meant to be exclusive. $3k is alot in Singapore. But 3x a month is lame. Market price is $500 per hour.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
squirtzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, forget it and move on la. Whores like this are a dime a dozen; you'll be able to find a better replacement in no time. Doesn't sound like there's much chemistry or feelings between you and this hoe anyway so just cut your losses quick and count yourself lucky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1