The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Worried after bbbj and hj by FL

Suddenly feel very worried after BBBJ but not CIM by a FL.
At first though to going for massage and hj, but during BM
she bbbj me without condom and also she rub her wet pussy
and hj me. At that time i didn't think too much, but when
reach home i start to worry, scared there is disease will transfer
to me when she rub herself and hj me.
It's this very high risk? I'm planning to do the test after 21 days.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worried after bbbj and hj by FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Low risk for HIV but there is an obvious risk of other STDs.

For more information check out https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=201333

Here's a link specifically on the topic of your concern:

https://www.verywell.com/oral-sex-wi...-risks-3133096

There are risks in paying a prostitute for oral sex. While unprotected fellatio is not the riskiest sexual activity, it is still potentially risky for any man who receives it. And, it's not just risky those who visit prostitutes and other commercial sex workers.

STD Risks Vary With Oral Sex
The risks of oral sex are numerous. Unprotected oral sex can spread a variety of STDs. Major risks for unprotected oral sex include herpes, syphilis, HPV, and gonorrhea.

Very rarely, an unprotected blowjob can also lead to HIV.

Men who visit prostitutes in the developing world and other high-risk areas are often particularly concerned about contracting HIV. HIV can be transmitted through oral sex, although these cases are rare. The risk of contracting HIV is much higher during other forms of sexual activity. Still, as oral sex does include a risk of HIV, it is always a good idea to use a condom during oral sex. That's particularly true with an untested partner or a partner who is high-risk, such as a prostitute. Condoms are very effective at reducing HIV risk.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold

Eat already scared?
Risk is there already but very very low
Old 08-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
Go bugis kwan lnn temple pray seeking for forgiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long you get contacted by their saliva, you are at risk. Any direct contact will put you on a candidate for risk of acquiring the disease, but oral compares to vaginal is less risky, but still there's a risk. Get a test done.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What about the risk for a woman? Is the risk lesser if the man does not cum in my mouth?
Old 15-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Low risk for HIV but there is an obvious risk of other STDs.

For more information check out https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=201333

Here's a link specifically on the topic of your concern:

https://www.verywell.com/oral-sex-wi...-risks-3133096

There are risks in paying a prostitute for oral sex. While unprotected fellatio is not the riskiest sexual activity, it is still potentially risky for any man who receives it. And, it's not just risky those who visit prostitutes and other commercial sex workers.

STD Risks Vary With Oral Sex
The risks of oral sex are numerous. Unprotected oral sex can spread a variety of STDs. Major risks for unprotected oral sex include herpes, syphilis, HPV, and gonorrhea.

Very rarely, an unprotected blowjob can also lead to HIV.

Men who visit prostitutes in the developing world and other high-risk areas are often particularly concerned about contracting HIV. HIV can be transmitted through oral sex, although these cases are rare. The risk of contracting HIV is much higher during other forms of sexual activity. Still, as oral sex does include a risk of HIV, it is always a good idea to use a condom during oral sex. That's particularly true with an untested partner or a partner who is high-risk, such as a prostitute. Condoms are very effective at reducing HIV risk.
Hello Sam, how many such questions do you need to answer 1 year huh...
Just ask them to fuck off lah

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-12-2017, 01:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
What about the risk for a woman? Is the risk lesser if the man does not cum in my mouth?
If there is no ejaculation the risk is very low so I would not worry about it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 16-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester2017 View Post
oral compares to vaginal is less risky
Thats very true the risk is very much lower
Old 17-12-2017, 02:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Hello Sam, how many such questions do you need to answer 1 year huh...
Just ask them to fuck off lah
I set up this forum to help others regarding sexual matters so that is what I will continue to do.

Old 18-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If there is no ejaculation the risk is very low so I would not worry about it.
Thank you. If I understand right, HIV risk is lower than the risk of gonorrhea, herpes and syphilis for oral yeah?
Old 18-12-2017, 05:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Thank you. If I understand right, HIV risk is lower than the risk of gonorrhea, herpes and syphilis for oral yeah?
The HIV risk from oral sex is very low to the point where you should not worry about it at all.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lester2017 View Post
As long you get contacted by their saliva, you are at risk. Any direct contact will put you on a candidate for risk of acquiring the disease, but oral compares to vaginal is less risky, but still there's a risk. Get a test done.
any exchange of bodily fluids from a infected person, the risks are there
Old 09-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

If all this risks took them so worry why Our beloved Chiongster still write FRs they 69 and lick all over the FL body so happily?
is it they already suffer from all kind of STDs or STI issue till immune already, or they keep taking dose of antibiotics and they visit clinic after every season of sex?
Old 09-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Now clinic don’t give antibiotics easily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1