The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Scene

Preface
I know writing this long piece of content may not go well with some bros here because of the sensitivity of the topic but I thought this is an appropriate time to take a step back and rationalise the evolving landscape of massage parlour that has changed drastically 10 years ago as compared to now.

To balance between providing useful information and protecting playgrounds, I will try my best to leave out certain information or make it vague.

Before I start, pardon me if whatever I wrote sounds nonsensical to senior bros here. I do not claim to be an expert but I am confident to say that I know enough to be abreast of the current scene. Also to caveat, many of the things I wrote are generalising the scene. There can be many configuration of joints, services and girls. If I have to go into the details, I would have to expose some of these joints.

Many of these are common sense information if you bother to research deep enough, you can find out but I summarise them for your easy reading. Treat it as a guide if you may.

Locations of massage joints
Over the couple of years, spas have percolated into HDB estates. Generally, most HDB estates have some form of massage joints as compared to 10 years ago, where joints are usually “contained” within central area.

More mature estates with a distinct central market/shopping place have a higher tendency to see such joints. Eg: Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh. So you can see some threads with these estate headers. New towns like Sengkang, Punggol, less so.

The next belt of joints are commonly congregated along the more historical areas where you can find five-foot walkway shophouses. Eg: Jalan Besar, Chinatown, North Bridge Road, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar, Tanjong Katong etc. These joints tend to be on the 2nd or 3rd storey.

The next group of spa is what I deem as the joints more “secluded” and masquerading as clean joints. They are usually more central in location and endured the test of time and raids. They do not have neon lights blinking and hide among shopping malls, commercial buildings and even hotels.

Scale of massage joints
I break them into 2 or 3 types in terms of scale.The scale of the joints in general also follows the location they are in.

The first type are neighbhourhood estate spa. These spa are one of the smallest in size, usually 4 to 5 rooms maximum. Some even only have 2 rooms. They may lack showering facilities and sometimes rooms are separated just by curtains but you still can have fun inside. Doors comply to the regulations, big window, cannot be locked. Just the bare minimum for massage and some HJ fun.

Similar to the first type are the shophouse configuration. But generally, shophouses have slightly more rooms as the number of girls working can be higher. The main difference is that many of these joints may not have a massage joint license but a TCM one. The doors may be lockable and the door window can either be non-existent or very small. There is also a higher chance of you being assigned to a room with portable attached shower room.

The last ones are the biggest scale ones but they are extremely rare these days… the ones which stood the test of time. They can easily have more than 10 rooms and the rooms are spacious and come with built-in shower rooms. There may be added facilities like steam room, TV lounge. In the past, there were even joints that serve free flow food and drinks but not anymore sadly.

Services offered (more details in pricing section)
I break down into 3 types: clean with teasing, HJ and BM, BJ to FJ.

Clean with teasing seems to be one of the more dominant types of services offered, at least in smaller to medium size joints. Some reasons include the joint owners enforcing a strict watch on activities happening inside the room. They either patrol themselves by peeking into rooms periodically or get the receptionist to do so with big incentives for catching hanky panky actions. Any sort of HJ has to be conducted in midnight shifts or when the patrolling was lax. Teasing, in many cases, require you to purchase the Prostate massage package, which is like 20-30% higher than normal massage prices.

HJ and BM joints are those joints who still wants to keep the clean image reputation and are scared of getting caught and having their license revoked. I am using the term BM very loosely. Taking off the polo tee uniform and bra out to “bua” your body and let you suck their boobs I also count inside.

The extreme category are joints which offer full course. Rarely cheongsters go to a full course joint just to get a basic HJ. Minimally a BM. Some medium joints offer while the large scale ones almost always have.

An interesting point to note about services offered, is that Malaysians usually throw in AR. The PRCs not really, unless you are talking about Geylang CAT150 girls.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 16-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Types of Massage Ladies (ML)
The quality and skill of MLs is probably the key consideration when deciding if you want to visit the joints.

In terms of age and looks, what I found is that if the ML is relatively young, early - mid 20s, they can commonly be found in teasing to HJ only joints. If you look at those Facebook pages you know what I mean. Another group of early - mid 20s MLs who provide FJ can also be found in the medium sized joints. These joints like to be advertised in the forum.

If the ML is slightly more mature, in their early 30s - late 30s, chances are, they used to be from the bigger sized central joints and are now relocated to the rare few joints which are still relatively bigger compared to the shophouse ones. A big group of them are Malaysians too as it is easier for them to come back, not like the PRCs who are mostly here for a short 2-3 years. This group of MLs are more experienced with better skills in bed. The PRCs you find who happen to still be in these bigger joints are usually married to locals or have a sugar daddy backing them up. (but not sure why they are still allowed to do FJ)

There is another big group of Viets, Thais and sometimes Cambodians who like to stick together, can often be found offering full service at shophouse joints.

The really rare ones are the locals. Finding a local Chinese ML these days is like finding a needle in haystack. Not that you cannot find one but it is extremely rare and bros are usually keeping this sort of info secret. For local Malays, not as hard if you know where to look for.
There is also a unicorn group of SYT Malaysians who work in smaller shop house joints. You have to follow the rainbow to find the pot of gold but beware of the leprechauns safeguarding such joints.
Special “shout out” to a very small number of GILFs who are still working in this line. Generally, they can mostly be found in that 1 particular location.

Pricing
A “market rate” is often thrown around when negotiating prices for services. It is common knowledge between both the bros and the MLs. Sometimes MLs may see you are a newbie and try to “carrot chop” you. So it is important to know what is the market rate.

Entrance fees - vary depending on duration. 30/45/60/90/120 minutes. Ranging from $38 to $120. Joints offering 30 minutes are very few and far. If you just want a quick release and not focused on massage, I suggest you take the lowest time package whenever possible. The $5 - $10 you save each time can go a long way. I am not a big fan of massage, so I tend to take the lower time ones. Point to note here is that the bigger scale ones can charge up to $70 entrance fees for just 1 hour, so if you are going to cheong those, be mentally prepared.

HJ - The most basic service offered. $50 for HJ is I would say, the established rate. Has not changed in years. But here is the catch: can you auto roam? Some MLs, with $50 HJ, allow you to reach underneath their blouse and squeeze their boobs. Some even allow you to dig underneath their panties or suck their nipples for $50 all in. Some money-faced MLs will charge for auto roaming. You have to top up $20 - $50, making a HJ with auto roaming $70 - $100. I would advise against giving into their demands not because it is unreasonable but most of the boobs I get my hands inside are mere A to B- cups.

BM - The intermediate service, where the ML strips for you and get her tits rubbed all over your back and front body. $80 is the norm. Higher side ones are at $100. I know girls who charge $120. At such higher rates, usually it is not worth it, unless they can do a spectacular job or their boobs are out of this world. Would be ideal if BM can be finished off with a tits job. Not all girls are capable of performing BM, especially those with A cups. I once had an A cup tits girl do BM for me, no feeling at all. So when choosing BM, make sure you do not get an A cup girl to do it.

BJ/BBBJ and FJ - capped BJ or BBBJ is a funny one. It is neither here nor there. Most joints that offer only HJ/BM will not go as far as a blowjob while joints which offer FJ surely will have BJ. So you rarely see a joint with BJ as the maximum package, not that there aren’t any, they are just rare, or only certain girls in the HJ/BM joints offer it. Capped BJ, if offered, is priced at $80 - $100 in most situations. In some instances, MLs may ask for a bit of top up if you want BBBJ. Cum in mouth is extremely rare too and may also incur additional cost. FJ is the service which have seen the most changes in prices. Years ago, FJ was typically charged at $100. These days, $120 is the asking price of most MLs. More daring ones will request for $150. I have experienced MLs asking for $180 and one asked for $300. Anything above $120 should not be worth it, unless again, the ML is exceptionally good, I may not mind paying what I call a “slight premium”. Not to say I am spoiling the market, it is case by case basis. If a B cup MILF with plain looks and average service asked for $120 while a tall, pretty SYT with natural D cup boobs and no horse run service asked for $150, would you think the additional $30 is worth it? Up to bros to determine based on their financial situation or judgement. Needless to say, all FJ must be capped. Raw is war.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 16-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Sharing of Information
The forum is the best way to share and receive information! I am able to write this content hugely thanks to generous and helpful senior bros who are willing to share information along the way. The best way to reciprocate is to do your own discovery and share it with other trustworthy bros whom you have established good network with.

I will just copy and paste some of these ideas I wrote in a separate post:

My "principles" of sharing, which I believe I have reiterated in some of my threads and posts.

1. Reputation Power
- There is a purpose that points system is incorporated in a forum. It is an indication of your contribution and an extension of your trustworthiness. Every one started from zero. If so many bros are willing to contribute actively to gain power and points as time goes by, I don't see why you cannot do the same. So for zero pointers, sorry I usually do not share.

2. Time and frequency of posts
- If you have a recent FR or sharing in the past 1-2 months, it shows your active contribution to help other bros make more informed decisions, so I will be willing to share. I generally check the user's profile and posts. If I scroll through the first 2 pages of your posts, it is all "please share contact", then sorry. Even if your rep power is high, it is unlikely I would share because there is no value add at all. And if your last post was donkey years ago, even if your power is high, sorry as well. Where have you been for the past few years?

3. Contacts for exchange
- Some bros may notice I tend to say "exchange of contacts are strongly preferred" in my threads. First, it is a way to show you are a genuine cheongster. Second, it shows your willingness to do business with me. Third, it shows you are trying to establish some form of good relationship with a like-minded person, eg: exchanging busty MLs. It only does both parties good that our knowledge have been expanded.

4. Quality of contacts
- Another caveat which I like to add, is the contacts should not be one which has already been advertised or exchanged numerous times in PMs. Because I could have easily gotten the contacts from the advertisers. If I have a gem to share and I do not want it to be circulated, I would also add in my PM for the bro NOT TO SHARE with others and hope they abide to.

5. Overall impression and established relationships
- This one is built over time. Some bros always PM me whenever I post something new and they always try to share something with me too. These are my trusted bros. Generally I have no issues sharing with them as they have proven themselves to be genuine.

6. You know your stuff
- Interestingly, from time to time, a low pointer bro would PM me with some info which I know only seasoned cheongsters would know. On a case by case basis, I would reply. I would also ask them to post something for me to add their points and advise them to post more to gain power.

I do not know the general impression of what bros here think of me. But I always try to be positive when sharing and keeping the sharing spirit up for bros who are genuine and deserving as effort has been made to contribute.

I believe knowledge is power. No man is an island. Given our limited resources, we have to crowdsource to give each other the best information to make an intelligent decision on where to cheong and who to look for and what to expect.

I also have a personal way of grouping and sharing my contacts. It may be a bad idea to share it out but I will do so anyway. The level of stringency varies depending on the tier.

Low Tier - Contacts which I find are nice to share. The ML’s overall quality is a mixed bag. Some parts good, some parts not that good at all. The scoring is reflected in my FRs. Additionally, the joints are obvious, so they are not that hidden.

Medium Tier - Contacts which I find are generally above average. The ML’s overall quality is pretty good as reflected in my FRs. These joints may be a bit more well hidden or established and heavily guarded by some senior bros.

Top Tier - Contacts which I have to think twice before giving out. ML is a gem to keep. I would love to keep the ML sharing as closely guarded as possible. But be rest assured that these days, I hardly have girls in this tier.

If you do not wish to share your lobang, ideally try not to publicise it . Not very nice if bros PM you only for you to reject them. Just keep it to yourself and enjoy, or share with a very close group of bros or just share them in the other adult discussion dome to avoid any sort of misleading content.

Also, abide to some form of conduct. If TS mentions specifically not to share out, do not share out. Whatever happens in this forum, stays in this forum. Do not sabotage other bros by showing the MLs what was written, unless the ML is very open minded and like to see what bros write about her. I nearly got into trouble because a bro posted personal stuff of an ML and another bro went to show that ML what was posted in the forum. Ended up the ML suspected it was me when it was totally not. Had a hard time helping that bro to clean up the mess.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 16-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Useful tips

1. Before going to a joint
Know what to expect if possible. If the joint only has teasing and you wanted a HJ, you will waste money without releasing and may end up going to another joint to get a release.

Draw a few $10 notes to keep with you. For those $80 or $120 services, it will come handy. You will never know when the ML will haggle you to just forgo the $20 change when you give her $100.

Do not show hand. Safe keep some extra notes in other compartments. If the ML charges a bit high, show her your wallet you have just enough for a market rate type of pricing. They may be ok with it but if they die die still want a bit higher and you find she is worth the bit of premium for the type of service, you have the extra notes as backup.

Shower if you can. Especially in smaller joints where showering facilities may not be available. I have showered in a 1m x 1m space before because the shower area was cramped with a washing machine. You want to make yourself fresh to be ready for action.

Prepare a small bar of soap. This is a trick shared by other bros. After oil massage, the oil on your skin is very hard to be removed by the joint’s shower gel. And the shower gel usually smells really nice and strong. If you are going to meet your OC after that, a bit hard to explain why you smell so nice. Apparently, if you use soap bar to clean yourself, the oil gets removed easier. And get a brand with similar scent to the one you use at home. If you wear cologne, prepare a small bottle too, can spray on yourself after the massage.

2. Inside the room/during massage
By default, the counter receptionist will ask you to pay for the 1 hour massage. But you actually have a few choices. Do not just pay blindly if you think 45 min or even 30 min is sufficient for you. Ask if they have a shorter duration package. But if you think you need longer, by all means go ahead.

Please write your actual name if you are required to register at the counter. This is because in an event of a raid, even if you are not caught with your pants down but if they found out you have written a fake name, you will get into more trouble with the AV. If you are afraid that some bros will see your name (no bros would be so free to scan the name list), write with a very poor handwriting.

Be careful when you step into the portable shower cubicle. I have encountered a few times where the floor was super slippery because the previous user and nearly fell.

If the lights are too dim, can always request the ML to up the brightness. Too many times the MLs like to dim the lights but I think many bros want it to be as bright as possible, unless ML has to be discreet in providing the HJ service.

Do not be afraid to ask the ML to use more strength or to reduce strength when massaging. If you do not want any part of your body to be massage, just tell them before they start. You are the customer, you call the shots, but be respectful of course. For me, my legs are usually more tired, so I ask the ML to skip the back and go straight to the buttocks and legs.

Edit: Additional pointer - If the ML used a lot of oil on your dick already, make sure it is cleaned off the oil before the ML puts on the condom. The oil may degrade the condom if the quality is low, resulting in breakage. Kudos to bro qg11 for pointing out

If the special’s price is fixed, eg: every bro wrote they paid $120, usually you don’t have to negotiate when the ML tells you the price. Generally, follow the 50/80/100-120 rule. You don’t want to look cheap stake and ask for $90 for FJ or $30 for HJ. But if you think you are charming enough for the ML to lower the prices, by all means. If the price quoted is on the high side, eg: $150 for full, always negotiated, do not get carrot chopped. Tell the ML the maximum you are willing to give. They tend to give in because they also know about the market rate.

If the room has an attached shower, I make it a habit to let the ML wash up first before I do, so when she is done and it is your turn to shower, she can pack up the room. Save both parties’ time.

3. After the deed is done
Thank the ML for her service. A little courtesy goes a long way. I have a habit of asking the ML to check the amount paid, especially when I am giving a few $10 notes. Don’t want any misunderstanding later she thought you purposely want to shortchange her by confusing her with many $10 notes.

If you think the ML is worth connecting to again, make sure to ask for her number or WeChat ID, so it is easier for you to book them next time.

If the joint is a level 1 spa, usually they have a back door for you to exit from behind. Just ask if you can go out from the back door if you want to avoid seeing other people see you exit from the front door of a “dirty” massage parlour.

Finally, I also have a habit of texting them back in WeChat to thank them again when I left and wish they have a nice day. Remember, life is all about building social capital. Kindness usually gets reciprocated.

Raids
I do apologise that this section will be left blank because I have not experienced a raid, and I hope no bros would ever have to. So it would be inappropriate and irresponsible of me to provide any sort of information.

Edit: Kudos to bro M0ntblanc for his contribution to this section on raid, please refer to this post: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=15

Edit: new section on writing FR:

Adding a new section on FR writing template

I have this basic template which I usually follow when writing FR because I find that it covers quite comprehensively the different aspects of the cheonging experience. I don't quite like it when an FR goes like this:

Went to a discreet joint, got served by a girl.
looks: 7
body: 8
service: 8
PM me for contact

Such FR basically equals to not posting anything. Unless the TS specifically asked you to keep it very vague.

I divide my FRs into 3 sections: the environment, the ML, the service

The environment
Location: /10 (vague description of the place in terms of general area, accessibility in terms of drivers and public transport commuters, discreetness)
Room: /10 (description of the massage room itself, in terms of ambiance, if there is attached shower, if the room is spacious etc)

The ML
Nationality: (from where)
Looks: /10 (average/pleasant looking/classy/SYT/milfy/any distinct features)
Boobs: /10 (as a boobs person, this is important for me. Cup size/natural or enhanced/nipple colour or suckability/saggy or firm)
Figure: /10 (overall body proportion, slender/bah bah/BBW/medium built etc)
Complexion: /10 (smooth/blemished/creamy fair/tanned etc)

The service
Massage: /10 (strength/teasing/oily/skillful etc)
Foreplay/catbath: /10
HJ: /10
BJ: /10 (capped or not, suction power, slurppy or not, if there is hot and cold BBBJ etc)
BM: /10
FJ: /10 (if it is accommodating/responsive, tightness of pussy, moaning (fake or natural), positions etc)
Attitude: /10 (if ML is courteous, accommodating to requests)
GFE: /10 (if she has KC prowess)

Damage: entrance fee + special

Feel free to use this template and hopefully it adds a bit more quality to your FRs.

Concluding thoughts
I have this “guide” helps some bros who are new to the scene or for those who are not that experienced and have some lingering questions about cheonging massage joints.

We have come a long way and things have certainly changed. For better or for worse, it is up to how each one interprets the situation.

This “article” is written amid a “setback” I am experiencing against my principle of trust and belief that by showing genuineness and sheer efforts, exchange of ML information can flow freely but securely for the benefit of other bros… and when I am starting to have doubts about my own knowledge of the scene and if perseverance in life really pays off. It is also written against a backdrop of intensified massage joint raids and tightening of regulations, as you can read through the media outlets. But if I have to consider when is a “safe” time to share my knowledge and information, I will never be able to get this thread out and maybe when I decided to get it out, the chance has past or the situation would have changed.

Thank you for reading and I hope this gets to the sticky section of this Health Centre section.

Will bump this from time to time for awareness.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Last edited by halogen019; 17-12-2017 at 12:10 PM. Reason: add info
Old 16-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Wah..... Profressor Halogen....
Old 16-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Wah..... Profressor Halogen....
I am no professor lah hahaha

I am a stench believer that information is power and power shared with others is power gained for yourself.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 16-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Useful info. Wish i had this reference when starting out - then don't need to learn the hard way. The part abt bringing $10s and hiding xtra cash is true ... hahahahh

As for the raids, some of these MLs nowadays are too daring and bring it upon themselves. These MLs offering specials to first time customers, as i have encountered, is extremely unwise.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Awesome stuff. Upped ur points. This deserves to be stickied.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

TS need to add a session... How to visit MP without found out by wife and gf ... The tactics..
Old 16-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Kudos to Bro Halogen for this immense sharing of information!

Support Support!
Old 16-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sharinganboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really good read!
thanks bro for the effort in writing!
Old 17-12-2017, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

One point to take note. If want to have FJ in a massage spa, do not use oil for massage.

Massage oil will break the condom, which end up having no protection. Many ML does not have this knowledge.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Useful tips
This “article” is written amid a “setback” I am experiencing against my principle of trust and belief that by showing genuineness and sheer efforts, exchange of ML information can flow freely but securely for the benefit of other bros… and when I am starting to have doubts about my own knowledge of the scene and if perseverance in life really pays off. It is also written against a backdrop of intensified massage joint raids and tightening of regulations, as you can read through the media outlets. But if I have to consider when is a “safe” time to share my knowledge and information, I will never be able to get this thread out and maybe when I decided to get it out, the chance has past or the situation would have changed.

Thank you for reading and I hope this gets to the sticky section of this Health Centre section.

Will bump this from time to time for awareness.
Bro halogen019, had upped your with my humble points... useful knowledge for newbies!

Cheers and enjoy!
Old 17-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Since no one write about raids I will then...

First during raid as customer always wear the shorts or underwear and cover up with the towel and pretend to be massaging you won’t want the therapist that is massaging you to be tio or get into trouble with AV.

Always say the therapist is massaging you unless you really get caught in the act then better admit if not do a helping hand to help the girl Mai sabotage people when no proof against the girl you go admit it... people come sg also earn a living.. have some good heart Mai anyhow sabo

Normally as customer, av will not do anything to us unless you Super guai lan with them and challenge them! If not normally they will just ask you if the girl got offer you special, if she is massaging or the name of your therapist which girl. Av will not try to make us customer trouble one but might threaten us to cooperate but most of the time nothing will happen to us. But please if you do vice stuff outside one and you try to guai lan with them you better hope they do not spot check your phone or what I had seen customer taken away and handcuff before.

90% or raid we customer will be fine unless they caught the girls provide special or what then it’s going to drag a Long time. Either we can refund the massage money or wait for the raid to end.

My advice for now Chionging is avoid joints with fj as Av seem to be raiding those joints that provide fj and they know which joint have and which joint do not have... all along they just simply close one eye to let people earn a living but some black sheep cause the news to be too hot that they have no choice but to do their job to show to taxpayer they are working
Old 17-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just curious. There's another local massage directory in this forum, what's the difference with this one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1