The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
asahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: 4 FB in 6 mths - Back in SG after many years away

What an awesome thread.
Old 15-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of
Re: 4 FB in 6 mths - Back in SG after many years away

Nice story TS
Old 15-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
NemoDory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 16-01-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope for more updates from TS soon.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

After regaining my breath, I checked my mobile again and saw another message.

Nor – hihi , I may be late on Sunday. Is that ok ?
Me – What time please ?
Nor – Around 9pm can ?
Me – ok Np see you at 9

Elaine – Enjoyed just now ? Your babies still inside me
Me – Yes off course. What time you guys coming up ?
Elaine – Around 6 then go for dinner ?
Me – ok see you soon

Elaine and the boys came up around 615 all dressed up and Elaine was already in her t shirt and long skirt “ hey why didn’t you guys come up and get dressed instead “ I asked. They decided to take their shower downstairs and got changed at the clubhouse instead “ aiyah nvm la, they want to bathe and change downstairs “ We are deciding what to eat for dinner , Chinese ? Thai ? Western ? when the boys suggested we order Pizza “ Lets gor for it “ I said and promptly ordered 2 sets with drinks and sides to be delivered in 45 mins. I turned on the PS4 to entertain the boys while we waited. Elaine came up to me at the kitchen

Elaine – after dinner I send the boys back ok ?
Me – No need la , let them play here for awhile lor
Elaine – u ok or not ? Wont disturb you ah ?
Me – no la its ok

Elaine’s hand made her way to me cock and gave it a gentle stroke “ u fine ? how about your llittle didi ? “ she asked slyly ..

Me – its ok la . i gave a reassuring smile.
Elaine – Usually weekend his cousin will stay over one leh.
Me – ooh weekend you have to take care 2 kids ah ?
Elaine – not every weekend la, usually 2 times a week lor then mine will go there. We take turns. This week my turn mah
Me – ohhh , then they can stay here lor, let them play PS4 and enjoy lor
She picked up her mobile and made a call to her sister. After 2 mins, she was back.
Elaine – U sure u ok ah , they all stay here tonight
Me – off course

Elaine was visually happy, usually at her place the boys would sleep in the bed with her but now at my place we need to arrange sleeping partners carefully. We decided to let Elaine and the boys sleep in my bedroom while I sleep in the guest. The guest room was a mess with some of my boxes that have arrived and still unpacked. A queen sized bed with no pillows, bedsheet etc. I’d probably need to rush down to metro to get bedding accessories I told Elaine “ No need la, we squeeze abit lor. If you don’t mind, it’s a king size mah “ I thought for a second and was frankly too lazy to make my way down to metro as well. The bed was piled with clothes and bags . It was just too big a task to do la. Might was well squeeze in bed I thought.

Saturday - 10.22pm

The boys were sitting on the floor in front of the TV while me and Elaine was seated on the sofa behind them with our legs on the table. We had a throwblanket over us and it pitched like a tent over our bent legs. Elaine whispered her plans for tonight while stroking my thigh “ after they sleep I sneak out and come over to your room ok “ I untied the knot on my berms and Elaine’s hand found their way inside expertly. She cupped my balls with her right hand and stroked them. Moving up to my now erected cock and gave them a good gentle squeeze “ finger me “ she whispered. The boys were so engrossed in the game that they totally didn’t notice whats going on behind them. Elaine shifted a little to allow access to my hand and in no time they found their way to her panties. They were so moist and I started teasing Elaine using my fingers to play around the outline of her pussy through her panties. She was trying very hard to contain her moans .. she lay her head on the cushion near my ears

“ daddy , tonight I want to eat all your sperm , I want you to shoot all inside me then pull out and let me eat it all ,, silent panting … then I want to suck until you hard , then I want you to fuck me again. I want you to fuck me while your sperm is still inside my pussy and shoot inside again … “

This teasing while the boys were right in front of us really made both of us really really wet. My precum was oozing out my cock head while Elaine’s panties were soaked foamy. After about 20 mins of discreet and contained teasing, we pull our hands out of each other pants and adjusted ourselves. Elaine got up and went to the bathroom, after 5 mins she came out changed and now dress in a black t shirt (braless) and boxers. “ another 30 mins go sleep already ah .. Elaine barked at the boys “ The boys were now visibly tired and instead of playing for another 30 mins, they switched off the PS4 and kept the controllers in the shelf. Elaine lead them to “ their bedroom” After 5 minutes Elaine closed the door behind her and made her way to the hall “ so fast ?! “ I asked “ yah they been up since early morning so they also shacked liao la “

We sat down for a smoke after a long day and after the smoke , made our way into the room. The 2 boys were already sound asleep and occupied half of the bed, leaving the other half us. Elaine removed her boxers wearing on her panties and got in first and gave me some space at the edge. She turned to me “ dear , sorry tonight like that. Tomm we continue ok .. sorry sorry “ we exchanged light kisses follow by several llight tongues before she turned to face them not before tugging me to spoon her. I took my mobile and watch some videos on youtube. Elaine adjusted herself and soon we both laying on the face up position. I continued watching my videos when I felt Elaine’s hand moving towards my cock again, she turned her face to me “ cannot sleep ah” … “ soon la “ I said. As soon I said that Elaine sat up and moved lower into the blanket ..
Old 16-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
SmoothCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, good update
Old 16-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
99redballoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support lah
Old 17-01-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro!
Old 17-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 20
HARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightHARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

I continued watching my youtube video while Elaine pulled my boxers down one leg at a time. She started licking the tip of my cock and and began twirling her tongue around my cock. Slowly but surely the momentum was building up. I was still watching the video and the kids were laying right next to us. This is really exciting …. I stopped the video to enjoy Elaine’s service.

The room was so quiet I could hear Elaine’s slurp …. At times the boys would move a little and Elaine would stop and stay hidden under the blanket with her legs hanging out of the bed. She would continue again when the boys stopped moving and started sucking me all over again. She went on for another 5 mins before I pulled her up and made her lay down beside me. We used the bolster to separate ourselves from the boys so we had space of about a single sized bed. Elaine slowly crawled back up and removed her panties in the process. She lay down beside me and soon we were embraced in some furious frenching. I slowly made my way down to her pussy to return the favour. Her pussy was so wet now and she kept moving her hips up and down as I ate that oyster, I focused my tongue on her clit while I inserted a finger into her. She grabbed my hands and with the other hand covered her mouth … muffled moans can be heard as I furiously attacked her clit , sucking and licking it at the same time. Within 3 mins she pulled me up and desperately wanted me inside her “ fuck me baby “ she whispered as she guided my cock inside her. I lay flat on top of her and her ankles twirled and wrapped around mine in a leglock missionary position. Elaine’s hands were hugging me tight around my neck and body, our bodies flat , head facing each other. I felt this was the most intense position we could muster while trying to stay quiet and not let the bed move too much. Our mouths locked in a permanent french kiss helped mute our moans. Only our waist was moving, I was pushing in and out while Elaine was grinding her waist to meet my every thrust. I moved my hands down towards her ass and cupped them , spreading that pussy and pushing it towards me while I thrusted deep inside her. We did not talk much , it really felt like we were making love, silent pants and lotsa light frenching, tongues teasing each other followed by light pecks. Elaine was first to cum, she grab my head tightly in a passionate french and squeezed her thighs around me for a few seconds then she released herself from our liplock “ u came ? “ I whispered … “ yaah “ she was panting away … “ I m gonna cum too “ I whispered and continued pushing myself into her in a slow and deep motion.and within a minute I shot my load inside her.

We checked on the kids to see if they have woken up and they were sound asleep. I lay my head on the pillow and we kissed for a few moments, my cock was getting soft and slipping out of Elaine. I quietly moved myself up and lay down beside her, Elaine got up and check on the kids again before quietly moving down towards my cock. She took my whole cock into her mouth again and began cleaning it up. I shivered at the sensitivity around my cock but Elaine was gentle in her cleaning up. She continued to suck until every drop was drained and wanted to continue but I pulled her back up “ Cannot already, too sensitive “ I whispered.

One of the boys coughed and adjusted himself and Elaine quickly got into the spooning postion and hugged the bolster seperating the boys and us. As usual she would tug me to make me spoon her as well “ mummy, I want water” .. Elaine got up and went to the bathroom to get a cup of water for her son. Good thing her t shirt was oversized and he couldn’t tell she was naked underneath. The thought of my cum running down her legs made me a little turned on again and soon I could feel it getting hard again. After he drank the water, her son went back to sleep turning away from us.

Elaine got back into the bed and lay down beside me. This time, it was me who tugged her. I signal for her to ride me and quickly she came on top after checking the boys were both facing the windows. Elaine was already well lubricated with my cum and I easily slid into her. Again our legs were intertwined while she lay on top of me. She only have room to move her hips and our mouths were as usual frenching away to mute our moans. I cupped both her ass cheeks with my hands while she pushed herself deep into me. Soon Elaine’s muted pants grew faster and faster “ Daddeeeeee …. I cannot already … daddeeeee …. Cuuuuuuming .. cuuuuming !!! “ she let out a moan next to my ear. Still cupping her ass cheeks I pushed them deeper and harder , I knew I was about to explode anytime and I couldn’t care if that woke the boys, its been awhile since I fucked like that “ daddeee pleaseee … pleaseee .. cum inside me … daddee pleaseeee ….. I want “ before she could finish her sentence I shot my 2nd load into her. She squeezed her thighs ans pussy soo tight as if she wanted that sum soo much. It really made me feel good. We lay in the position for a few more seconds and Elaine dismounted me and lay on the side. We did not clean up at all, maybe too tired and the tissue box was too far to reach … before I knew it, I was in dreamland.

Sunday – 7.22am

I woke up and Elaine and the boys were already out of the bed. Still feeling a little sleepy, I check my mobile for emails and messages when Elaine opened the door and walk in “ good morning , the boys too loud ? Disturn you ? “ Told her I woke and didn’t see them there. She had already prepared breakfast, scrambled eggs with bread. She told me they need to leave after breakfast, they all need to be at their grand aunty place by 10 am and went out again. I lay back on the pillow and checked my messages

Kerry – Hey ! good morning ! I am back ! ( message received 3.45am )
Kerry – What you doing next weekend ? Thought want to meet up. You still owe me coffee leh

Closed the message and got up to freshen up in the bathroom “ aiyah might was well shower I thought to myself “ went to the shower, turned on the water and soon I heard a door close. Elaine came in, she took off her clothes as well and joined me “ shower alone ah ? “ I join u la. “ the boys leh ? “ I was nervous they might rush in. “ I told them I go toilet and they on your PS4 already haha “ I felt better. “ come let me wash you “ Elaine pressed the soap and beckon me to turn around, she soaped me all over. I was getting hard again !! “ wah waaah , someone need again ah “ she teased me as she cleaned my cock with the shower gel “ want to fuck me doggy ? “ she suddenly asked. It was a llittle unexpected for her to ask me this way “ turn around “ I commanded , she quickly got into the doggy position facing the glass and I aim for her pussy. Soon I was inside her again, I pumped for a few minutes but I realise I couldn’t cum. Probably too much last night. I pulled out and told her I cannot cum, its still a little sore from last night. As much as I wanted I don’t think I could cum. She smiled, got up and we kissed for awhile. I stepped out of the shower and dry myself.

Elaine came out shortly and got dressed and prepared to leave. We kissed each other one last time before she open the room door and shouted at the boys to get ready while she booked a transport. They left around 9.30am

Last edited by HARPERS; 17-01-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Fourarms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFourarms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How I wish Elaine can also give me a blowjob.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
danyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourarms View Post
How I wish Elaine can also give me a blowjob.
Everybody wishing for that .
Old 19-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
samthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyen View Post
Everybody wishing for that .
Super nice. I log in everyday to read! Hahaha pls write more bro!!!!
Old 19-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Bro pls continue le
Old 19-01-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dtxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 19-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming ts, love your story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1