The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nohopeanymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hpv

Recently i was diagnose with hpv. I got it from my ex. She also didn't know she got it. I got it since last year and also there a previous doc that i went mis diagnose as moles.
I already in my late 30 and i do want to get married and have a family but i couldn't do it now. There no cure for hpv and i cannot recover. The virus will stay dormant even i recover from infection and there a risk i will pass it to anyone i have sex with.The doc that did surgery for me didn't give me much info on hpv and was quite impatient. I was quite piss off at that time. I got all my info on internet.
I can say i a decent man. I never go for prostitutes, fl and ons. Even when friends go i will find excuse to not go. Even i am approached, i leave the gers alone. I know the risks.
Some of my friends change gf like underwear and they still well and kicking but i am down with this kind of shitty sickness. I feel i don't deserve this.
It really unfair but nothing is fair in this world. Life sucks hard. I never been so down in my life, feeling depressed and hopeless. I cried many times. Sometime i feel like killing myself and end it all.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Hpv

Recently i was diagnose with hpv. I got it from ex. She also didn't know she got it. I got it since last year and also there a previous doc that i went mis diagnose as moles.
I already in my late 30 and i do want to get married and have a family but i couldn't do it now. There no cure for hpv and i cannot recover. The virus will stay dormant even i recover from infection and there a risk i will pass it to anyone i have sex with. The doc that did surgery for me didn't give me much info on hpv and was quite impatient. I was quite piss off at that time. I got all my info on internet.
I can say i a decent man. I never go for prostitutes, fl and ons. Even when friends go i will find excuse to not go. Even i am approached, i leave the gers alone. I know the risks.
Some of my friends change gf like underwear and they still well and kicking but i am down with this kind of sickness. I feel i don't deserve this.
It really unfair but nothing is fair in this world. Life sucks hard. I never been so down in my life, feeling depressed and hopeless. I cried many times. Sometime i feel like killing myself and end it all.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

hpv

Recently i was diagnose with hpv. I got it from ex. She also didn't know she got it. I got it since last year and also there a previous doc that i went mis diagnose as moles.
I already in my late 30 and i do want to get married and have a family but i couldn't do it now. There no cure for hpv and i cannot recover. The virus will stay dormant even i recover from infection and there a risk i will pass it to anyone i have sex with. I never been so down in my life, feeling depressed and hopeless. I cried many times. Sometime i feel like killing myself and end it all.
Old 26-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

hpv

I already in my late 30 and i do want to get married and have a family but i couldn't do it now. There no cure for hpv and i cannot recover. The virus will stay dormant even i recover from infection and there a risk i will pass it to anyone i have sex with. I never been so down in my life, feeling depressed and hopeless. I cried many times. Sometime i feel like killing myself and end it all.
Old 26-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Hpv

Old 26-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Hpv

Old 26-12-2017, 03:46 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hpv

i reckon about 1 in 10 of the world population has HPV and they have never thought of ending their lives... In todays age.. even HIV isnt a death sentence anymore...Cheer up!

https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
in USA alone....About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually-active will get HPV at some time in their life if they don’t get the HPV vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohopeanymore View Post
I never been so down in my life, feeling depressed and hopeless. I cried many times. Sometime i feel like killing myself and end it all.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i reckon about 1 in 10 of the world population has HPV and they have never thought of ending their lives... In todays age.. even HIV isnt a death sentence anymore...Cheer up!

https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm
in USA alone....About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually-active will get HPV at some time in their life if they don’t get the HPV vaccine.
The figure is far higher than 1 in 10. Practically everyone who is sexually active will be infected.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm

Quote:
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Statistics

HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get the virus at some point in their lives.
In the majority of cases the immune system will rid the body of the virus after a few years. Only a small percentage are chronically infected.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The figure is far higher than 1 in 10. Practically everyone who is sexually active will be infected.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm

In the majority of cases the immune system will rid the body of the virus after a few years. Only a small percentage are chronically infected.
If i those that have it for life? Can u still marry a girl and have kids?
Old 26-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently i was diagnose with hpv. I got it from my ex. She also didn't know she got it. I got it since last year and also there a previous doc that i went mis diagnose as moles.
I already in my late 30 and i do want to get married and have a family but i couldn't do it now. There no cure for hpv and i cannot recover. The virus will stay dormant even i recover from infection and there a risk i will pass it to anyone i have sex with.The doc that did surgery for me didn't give me much info on hpv and was quite impatient. I was quite piss off at that time. I got all my info on internet.
Some of my friends change gf like underwear and they still well and kicking but i am down with this kind of shitty sickness. I feel i don't deserve this.
1. Almost everyone who is sexually active will end up with HPV.

2. Most will clear the infection after a couple of years.

3. HPV does not prevent anyone from starting a family. If that was the case the human race would have died out a long time ago.

4. If you meet someone new chances are that unless she is a virgin she is already infected with HPV so there is no reason why you should cease all sexual relationships.

5. Only a small number of HPV strains (6, 11, 16 and 18) are a risk to health. The rest are pretty much harmless. There are over 40 different strains and there is a good chance that what you have caught is no big deal.

6. There is now a vaccine which protects against 9 strains of the virus so if you do happen to meet a virgin and she wants to have sex with you she can get vaccinated to protect herself against any possible long term health risks.

7. Chances are your friends who change girlfriends like they change their underwear all have HPV but they don't know they have it because they have no symptoms.

8. Killing yourself over such a small issue is ridiculous. The flu virus is far more dangerous that any HPV strain. Influenza kills tens of thousands of people every year. Motor accidents kill more than a million annually.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
If i those that have it for life? Can u still marry a girl and have kids?
HPV infections do not affect the reproductive system.

Old 26-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
HPV infections do not affect the reproductive system.
But if i still have virus, i will still pass it to her via sexual contacts. Even if using condoms the virus is pass via skin to skin which the condoms will not cover
Old 26-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
But if i still have virus, i will still pass it to her via sexual contacts. Even if using condoms the virus is pass via skin to skin which the condoms will not cover
I already explained to above that if the girl that you meet is a virgin she can be vaccinated against the 4 strains most likely to cause problems.

If she is not a virgin then she already has the virus so what difference does it make?

I suggest you see a doctor who can explain things to you face to face in order to allay your fears.

Old 26-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I already explained to above that if the girl that you meet is a virgin she can be vaccinated against the 4 strains most likely to cause problems.

If she is not a virgin then she already has the virus so what difference does it make?

I suggest you see a doctor who can explain things to you face to face in order to allay your fears.
Is there a doc tan here who can help me or advise me? My previous doc just told me i got low risk hpv that all. Is guys able to test what strain they got for hpv? I really don't want my next gf to catch what i have, presume maybe she not a virgin and she did not have hpv. Already spent so much money on this issue and i lost my job.

Last edited by Nohopeanymore; 26-12-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Old 26-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Is there a doc tan here who can help me? Already spent so much money on this issue and i lost my job.
You lost you job because of HPV?????

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!

Warts are such a minor issue. Everybody has warts.

If you want to see Dr Tan you can make an appointment at his clinic http://www.drtanandpartners.com/home/

Tell him Sammyboy sent you.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1