The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 7
PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!PointofEntry is one of the Best!
Surprise offering in MP

Went to the usual place where a lot of MPs and thought of going for massage before lunch. Previously have spotted a ML MILF I thought was pretty with big knockers in a tight shirt. Went there and she was free. Stripped and without disposable given and I laid down.

Came in and touch my body and saying i got nice bod with compliments to my back covered Japanese tattoo. Like standard opening statement for all ML.Her hands damn soft and smooth unlike some ML with rugged hands.

I told her I cannot be police and asked her to please me. She say later and began average massage. Asked her to massage my butt but no teasing of my butthole and sensitive areas. Was quite disappointed. After half and hour turn over and start to caress my dick and nego. HJ $50 BM $80... I asked BJ have? She said have $100.

Pressed down to $80 and she begin... door open and regular came in she said another 15 min and I know honk Gan Liao... sure rush job.

But when she lick and suck my nipples I went crazy.... hand caressing my dick. Then she stood up and lifted her shirt and unhook bra and she has the good C cup tits. Her nipple also damn nice ... I took my time to enjoy it and I roam her below with pants on. She ask me lie down and relax and took my shaft in straight. No licking or foreplay kissing my dick that type. So was disappointment again. But her BJ damn power and about to shoot and I told her let me enjoy longer ... she stood up and smile. I suck her tits again and unbutton her pants .... no resistance! and I pull down to lower thigh level and played her entrance (bushy pus). She was already all wet.... my fingers went in jamming like crazy and she was moaning.

She pushed me down and took my shaft again.... so I fingers her from the butt area and felt her anus... she resisted and I said ok ok and carried on fingering her main hole.

I exploded my one week one cum in her mouth and just when she slowed down thinking no more I said still have and she suck someone .... I said “still have” 3 times 😄 can feel her saliva and my cum dripping out onto my balls...

She passed me tissue and clean my hands for me... no smell . So plus point. She clean her pussy and her butt is damn smooth and solid, no scars .... I grabbed it and complimented her. Asked if can bring her home ... she laughed and said ‘can’

I think if she not having another customer it would have been better trip. Wasn’t expecting BJ and free roaming in this area except for HJ but coming from a pretty MILF with Super bod... it’s worth it.

This one can groom... I can imagine her regulars must be having a great time with her. She has the kind of face and body every bro want to fuck. Petite size with big breast. But I like shaven cunt... haven touch such a bushy cunt in a Long time....
Old 26-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Keeganboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise offering in MP

Bro can share ctc?
Old 26-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CKJimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CIM woah ... nice... do share contact bro
Old 26-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Halfbloodprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is indeed a surprise. Kindly share if possible.
Old 26-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kaikai126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi mind sharing contact?
Old 26-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That is indeed a surprise. Kindly share if possible.
Old 26-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share this gd kt, thank you
Old 26-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 7
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold

hi, may I have the location and contact? thanks bro
Old 26-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location.thanks.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 15
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Share CTC pls
Old 26-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
berk1012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc pls
Old 26-12-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ATKABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointofEntry View Post
Went to the usual place where a lot of MPs and thought of going for massage before lunch. Previously have spotted a ML MILF I thought was pretty with big knockers in a tight shirt. Went there and she was free. Stripped and without disposable given and I laid down.

Came in and touch my body and saying i got nice bod with compliments to my back covered Japanese tattoo. Like standard opening statement for all ML.Her hands damn soft and smooth unlike some ML with rugged hands.

I told her I cannot be police and asked her to please me. She say later and began average massage. Asked her to massage my butt but no teasing of my butthole and sensitive areas. Was quite disappointed. After half and hour turn over and start to caress my dick and nego. HJ $50 BM $80... I asked BJ have? She said have $100.

Pressed down to $80 and she begin... door open and regular came in she said another 15 min and I know honk Gan Liao... sure rush job.

But when she lick and suck my nipples I went crazy.... hand caressing my dick. Then she stood up and lifted her shirt and unhook bra and she has the good C cup tits. Her nipple also damn nice ... I took my time to enjoy it and I roam her below with pants on. She ask me lie down and relax and took my shaft in straight. No licking or foreplay kissing my dick that type. So was disappointment again. But her BJ damn power and about to shoot and I told her let me enjoy longer ... she stood up and smile. I suck her tits again and unbutton her pants .... no resistance! and I pull down to lower thigh level and played her entrance (bushy pus). She was already all wet.... my fingers went in jamming like crazy and she was moaning.

She pushed me down and took my shaft again.... so I fingers her from the butt area and felt her anus... she resisted and I said ok ok and carried on fingering her main hole.

I exploded my one week one cum in her mouth and just when she slowed down thinking no more I said still have and she suck someone .... I said “still have” 3 times 😄 can feel her saliva and my cum dripping out onto my balls...

She passed me tissue and clean my hands for me... no smell . So plus point. She clean her pussy and her butt is damn smooth and solid, no scars .... I grabbed it and complimented her. Asked if can bring her home ... she laughed and said ‘can’

I think if she not having another customer it would have been better trip. Wasn’t expecting BJ and free roaming in this area except for HJ but coming from a pretty MILF with Super bod... it’s worth it.

This one can groom... I can imagine her regulars must be having a great time with her. She has the kind of face and body every bro want to fuck. Petite size with big breast. But I like shaven cunt... haven touch such a bushy cunt in a Long time....
Hi bro, can share ctc
Thanks
Old 26-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 11
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!

Can share? Tks
Old 27-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 15
Jalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJalori is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah bro bro...can share share contact?
Old 27-12-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

hi bro! can you share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1