The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…

Story time for the new year!

I have been keeping this real life story close to my heart for years and since I am all for sharing experiences, I have decided to write down this little story of mine. Please note that some details of the story have been changed and intentionally made vague to prevent the persons in this story to be identified.

There will be no photos posted as it is not my intention to entice or court controversies among bros. I also chose not to post in the Health Centre thread for the same reason. To spice things up, I will write in more “colourful language” in parts where there are some actions. However, if you are eager to ask for contacts, I am sorry but this lady has retired for good and is 99.99% certain of never coming back to the industry. I would be the very first person to stop her and the last person to encourage her to go back to her ML (Massage Lady) life.

I will be breaking up the stories into different phases (13 Chapters to be exact) so hopefully it feels like reading a short novel. This story will sound like a channel 8 drama series because it did indeed felt like one.

Please try not to guess who this lady is. If you know who, please just keep this to yourself and enjoy the story. I also appreciate that bros with a story of their own to share to not hijack this thread to do so as it may confuse readers.

I also have to emphasise that I try my very best to respect all MLs who are deserving of dignity and appreciation. So if you find any parts of the stories condescending about this ML, it is truly not my intentions to put her out in this story and “milk” her to get a lot of page views and attention. MLs are also human, they have emotions, ups and downs like all of us, just that their jobs are very special. If given a choice no one would want to be a ML.

We all have these unforgettable stories which can last us a lifetime and I am just narrating one of those.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light
Re: From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else…

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Story time for the new year!

I have been keeping this real life story close to my heart for years and since I am all for sharing experiences, I have decided to write down this little story of mine. Please note that some details of the story have been changed and intentionally made vague to prevent the persons in this story to be identified.

There will be no photos posted as it is not my intention to entice or court controversies among bros. I also chose not to post in the Health Centre thread for the same reason. To spice things up, I will write in more “colourful language” in parts where there are some actions. However, if you are eager to ask for contacts, I am sorry but this lady has retired for good and is 99.99% certain of never coming back to the industry. I would be the very first person to stop her and the last person to encourage her to go back to her ML (Massage Lady) life.

I will be breaking up the stories into different phases (13 Chapters to be exact) so hopefully it feels like reading a short novel. This story will sound like a channel 8 drama series because it did indeed felt like one.

Please try not to guess who this lady is. If you know who, please just keep this to yourself and enjoy the story. I also appreciate that bros with a story of their own to share to not hijack this thread to do so as it may confuse readers.

I also have to emphasise that I try my very best to respect all MLs who are deserving of dignity and appreciation. So if you find any parts of the stories condescending about this ML, it is truly not my intentions to put her out in this story and “milk” her to get a lot of page views and attention. MLs are also human, they have emotions, ups and downs like all of us, just that their jobs are very special. If given a choice no one would want to be a ML.

We all have these unforgettable stories which can last us a lifetime and I am just narrating one of those.
Way to go Bro! Support Support!!!
Old 10-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS, it great
Old 10-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Support!!! Pls continue!!
Old 11-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 1 - The Search and an Inexplicable Affinity and Attraction

I was a relatively young and novice cheongster at that time. Having started out with Thai FLs during a period where all of them stayed in hotel rooms, I soon discovered a whole new world in the form of Health Centres. Last time HCs were even compiled into a publicly accessible directory and the names of the HCs were openly posted in the forum. Advertisers were not even a thing back then. Besides that, MLs names were not censored, always displayed in full, so it was quite easy to know which ML was the Ang Pai and all you had to do was to call up and book the MLs.

So fate had it for me to stumble upon an unassuming thread. It was not one of those threads with dozens of pages of FRs and discussions, nor was it one of the hot topics big scale HC threads. It was just a small and simple massage joint helmed by C****** located at a "complicated area" with a thread started by a bro.

As a boobs lover, I was particularly interested in MLs with big jugs. There were so many posts with juicy and well written FRs of huge boobs girls but for some strange reasons, I was very fixated at this obscure FR posting with very simple description, which went something like this:

Name: Linda (I am using a fake name of course)
Nationality: PRC
Mid 20s
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 natural 34D
Massage: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 responsive
RTF: Yes

Why would I be so interested to know who this girl was? I had no idea but I took note of the post and FR. In fact, the lady boss of the joint had attracted much more attention because according to many bros, her looks and figure were at least an 8 each. A few weeks later, there were a few more FRs on Linda but nothing really interesting, except for one where she received a negative comment that she was “controlled” by her demanding boyfriend, Robert (he will be featured heavily in the upcoming chapters) and the absurdity that he was able to command her like a robot. The bro posting the negative comment was appalled at how manipulative her boyfriend was.

But I was damn busy at that time and did not have any opportunity to visit the joint and patronise this ML. It was most unfortunate that when I had free time several weeks later, the shop was closed down! The door was locked, lights were off and there were letters lying on the floor. I was cursing myself for being slow.

Again, for some weird reasons, I was really determined to find this girl despite never seeing her before. It was months later which I received news that C******, her colleague, was opening a rather big but clean spa in a very upscale part of Singapore. Decided to go over to the new place to see if C****** had any news about Linda. Went over twice. First time the shop was still under renovation. Second time the shop was not opened. And before I knew it, the shop had closed down. Business must be quite bad for the new spa. C****** had since went MIA and my only lead to Linda was effectively gone. PM a few bros but no one knew what happened.

From time to time, I would search for the keyword “Linda” in the health centre thread. Her name was unique enough that I have not heard any ML used it before. Each time, I was greeted with disappointment because the search did not yield any new results.

About a year has past and to my amazement, her name appeared in one of the threads one fine day. A bro also confirmed she was the ML formerly from that spa I went to. This time, a very hot thread but the location of the joint was quite well guarded and very very discreet. One of the most discreet ones I have ever visited.

I knew this time if I delayed, I might miss the boat again. And so once I received the contact info, I called to book. You know what was even more surprising? I booked her for 2x 1 hour sessions. It was one of those inexplicable decisions you make in life purely based on instinct despite not knowing a lot about what you are expecting.

Fast hand fast leg, I dropped by the next day after booking.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 11-01-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Chapter 1 - The Search and an Inexplicable Affinity and Attraction

I was a relatively young and novice cheongster at that time. Having started out with Thai FLs during a period where all of them stayed in hotel rooms, I soon discovered a whole new world in the form of Health Centres. Last time HCs were even compiled into a publicly accessible directory and the names of the HCs were openly posted in the forum. Advertisers were not even a thing back then. Besides that, MLs names were not censored, always displayed in full, so it was quite easy to know which ML was the Ang Pai and all you had to do was to call up and book the MLs.

So fate had it for me to stumble upon an unassuming thread. It was not one of those threads with dozens of pages of FRs and discussions, nor was it one of the hot topics big scale HC threads. It was just a small and simple massage joint helmed by C****** located at a "complicated area" with a thread started by a bro.

As a boobs lover, I was particularly interested in MLs with big jugs. There were so many posts with juicy and well written FRs of huge boobs girls but for some strange reasons, I was very fixated at this obscure FR posting with very simple description, which went something like this:

Name: Linda (I am using a fake name of course)
Nationality: PRC
Mid 20s
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 natural 34D
Massage: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 responsive
RTF: Yes

Why would I be so interested to know who this girl was? I had no idea but I took note of the post and FR. In fact, the lady boss of the joint had attracted much more attention because according to many bros, her looks and figure were at least an 8 each. A few weeks later, there were a few more FRs on Linda but nothing really interesting, except for one where she received a negative comment that she was “controlled” by her demanding boyfriend, Robert (he will be featured heavily in the upcoming chapters) and the absurdity that he was able to command her like a robot. The bro posting the negative comment was appalled at how manipulative her boyfriend was.

But I was damn busy at that time and did not have any opportunity to visit the joint and patronise this ML. It was most unfortunate that when I had free time several weeks later, the shop was closed down! The door was locked, lights were off and there were letters lying on the floor. I was cursing myself for being slow.

Again, for some weird reasons, I was really determined to find this girl despite never seeing her before. It was months later which I received news that C******, her colleague, was opening a rather big but clean spa in a very upscale part of Singapore. Decided to go over to the new place to see if C****** had any news about Linda. Went over twice. First time the shop was still under renovation. Second time the shop was not opened. And before I knew it, the shop had closed down. Business must be quite bad for the new spa. C****** had since went MIA and my only lead to Linda was effectively gone. PM a few bros but no one knew what happened.

From time to time, I would search for the keyword “Linda” in the health centre thread. Her name was unique enough that I have not heard any ML used it before. Each time, I was greeted with disappointment because the search did not yield any new results.

About a year has past and to my amazement, her name appeared in one of the threads one fine day. A bro also confirmed she was the ML formerly from that spa I went to. This time, a very hot thread but the location of the joint was quite well guarded and very very discreet. One of the most discreet ones I have ever visited.

I knew this time if I delayed, I might miss the boat again. And so once I received the contact info, I called to book. You know what was even more surprising? I booked her for 2x 1 hour sessions. It was one of those inexplicable decisions you make in life purely based on instinct despite not knowing a lot about what you are expecting.

Fast hand fast leg, I dropped by the next day after booking.

(To be continued...)
Wah Wah! Pls continue! Support!
Old 11-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Support for great reading! Camping now
Old 12-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 16
Neo~you is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeo~you is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeo~you is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up a tent .
Old 12-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Gathering firewoods for a campfire
Old 12-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

wah... good material in the making
Old 12-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Badget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 12-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Chapter 2 - The First Encounter

The location of the spa was so discreet that if you did not intentionally want to go to that building, you would never ever see it. It was not a shady spa without signboard or what; and you could actually see the spa from the road. I reckoned less than 100 people would actually past by the place every day.

I approached the spa and went to the very small counter to ask for Linda. A few moments later, Linda emerged from the door and greeted me with a smile. The very first impression was that she was average and pleasant looking, not a stunning beauty, which was in line with what the FRs said. She guided me to my room and I think because I booked a 2-hour session, I was given the biggest room in the spa.

No disposable underwear or pants was given, so I lied on the massage table. Linda came in with a cup of tea. She was really friendly and reminiscence of a typical HC girl type of feeling. At this point in time in the HC scene, the big scale joints were slowly dwindling and it was rare to find this type of girls anymore. She started with some neck and shoulder massage and I immediately knew she knew her massage stuff well as it was not piano type, but a very skillful pair of hands. We exchanged pleasantries initially and I informed her of my intentions to do 2 shots upfront to avoid any miscommunication. She was quite surprised I booked 2 hours and wanted 2 shots as we have never met before. It was her first time doing 2 hour 2 shots, as it was for me. So just after she “opened” my back, she suggested we do the first round of FJ, then she would massage me for me to recover before proceeding with the second round. Sounds like a good idea!

Linda went out to prepare the stuff and when she came back, the lights were dimmed a bit and she began to take her uniform off. Holy smoking cow! I was not really able to tell from her uniform her figure was THAT good but when everything came off, a full bodied goddess stood in front of me. Just to give an idea of her figure. She is around 1.6+m tall, 34D 24 34. The perfect type of figure. Her boobs are a good mixture of softness and firmness and very shapely. Not the absolute best I have encountered but no doubt in the top 90th percentile. Note: her waist was a mere 21 inches when she was much younger at 20 years old. You can imagine how hourglass her figure was.

Catbath was done sensually and she knew her routines really well. There was no BBBJ, it was done with cap on, which I expected from reading the FRs (she would eventually blow me raw in the future). Suction was good for her BJ too, mixture of slow teasing licks and fast deepthroating action. She allowed me to finger and paint her and boy, she was quite wet and was squirming bit by bit in pleasure. Did the first position in cowgirl. She was a good rider and was accommodating to all sorts of requests and positions. I particularly liked how she was genuinely enjoying grinding me and letting me thrust her hard. Can tell from her very natural moans (because they were a mix of moans and groans you hear from sexual reliefs) and how she was really into the process. I decided to up my tempo since I really liked what I was experiencing. When I stopped for a brief moment from thrusting, she was trembling uncontrollably, using her hands to grab my arms very tightly, letting out this really sexy gr(m)oans. It got me damn turned on to want to give her even more climaxes. I was unable to last super long because it was one of my best sex thus far at that time (it still remains as one of the best till this day). The moment I shot out, the intensity was so great, she convulsed and her whole body was twitching like crazy. I had to use my hands to press against her shoulder because it felt as though her spirit would “pop out” of her body any time haha.

It remained as one of the best moments because the most beautiful thing you can ask for from making love is for both partners to reach climax together at the exact same point.

The first shot was already so intense! I wonder what would it be like for the second shot. We were both tired but Linda managed to help clean up a bit while I showered and waited for my very long massage session before the next piece of action. She was still full of energy for the massage. Very professional. I have always said some MLs have hands made for massage, she was one of the few rare ones. I got so relaxed, I nearly fell asleep, so we did not chat that much over massage.

The second round action started with her teasing me with some dick stroking action and like the first one, it was very very intense love making. It felt like both of us really wanted to make each other cum. I lasted much longer the second time around and we both felt quite drained but satisfied after that.
Washed up for another time and I knew that an RTF session had to be arranged. For bros who know me, I like to go for variety and rarely do RTF. Until this day, she was the only ML which I decided to RTF the moment I shot out in the first session haha. To make sure I did not lose such a gem, I exchanged contact numbers with her. (that time WeChat was not even popular) and I could tell she was looking sheepishly satisfied with the session, I bet I never stopped smiling too.

And that was how we first met! And it turned out to be one of the countless times we would meet again over many years until this very day (in fact just this morning we met again). Strangely enough, we did not talk a lot at the first meeting. But when the second meeting came, we got to know each other more personally.

(To be continued...)

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 13-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ups for support!
Old 13-01-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
WoodClipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, please continue
Old 13-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Wow! Wonderful story! Support TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1