The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone with sexual encounters with Ang Moh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
No experience but be cautious.
A lot of scams.
My advice for Russians and Ukrainians? Very very hot in their teens and early 20s, but age and get fat very fast after 30 or childbirth.
So get the youngest you can find. Like a 16 or 18 year old wife.
Same applies for a lot of Iranians, Turkish, Mongolian girls....
Ang moh also the same, but with rare exceptions
Thanks ILB and the others for the rare insight!

Have read sb for many years and this is one very useful sharing.
Not many have the opportunity for such encounters, and this confirm what I have thought all along about angmo charbo. That's why never approach any before..

Thanks a million, keep sharing bro!!
Old 19-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Generally speaking, all non-mongoloid type of race, with the exception of the Dravidian type of Indians, age very fast (technically speaking, Iranians Turkish Ukrainians and all whites etc are all Caucasoid)
Dravidian Indians age very fast too with rapid weight gain.
Many Indian ladies have knee problems by 50 supporting the excess weight.
Mongoloid is not an acceptable term and was coined by racist English. It is also used to describe children with Down's syndrome. The better terms to use are East Asian or Asiatic. Even Orientals smacks of pompous colonialism.
Old 21-01-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

Just bought some ang moh drinks and chat for awhile. Too bad..they are Aussie tourists in a group..leaving Singapore tomorrow ...
Old 21-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
Just bought some ang moh drinks and chat for awhile. Too bad..they are Aussie tourists in a group..leaving Singapore tomorrow ...
Whites are cheapskates and love freebies.
They view it as their entitlement.
They can also drink - bottomless pits. Especially when someone else is paying.
One of my cousins is married to an Englishman.
She pays for his drinking, about £1000+ per month.
He controls every aspect of her life, and passes racist remarks about Chinese in the presence of elders...
She doesn't come back anymore, her old frail parents (70+) have to fly to UK to visit her.

No point buying drinks for whites in groups.
Especially if there are white men in it.
They'll view you as a beta male.
It reinforces the stereotype that Chinese men are weak.
Old 30-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A small pic of my GF.
172cm.
I dare not ask her weight (she's sensitive about it, being a model. Thinks I pressure her too much). 56kg I think..
B to C cups (depending on bra)

No face pics as she appears on print ads and in local female magazines.

You can check out her boobs, nipples, vagina, doggy, BBBJ pics in the link I provided above in the Premium forum.
I won't be reposting here.
Do support Brother Sam and subscribe to view. It's worth every penny.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=658739

I'll update the thread from time to time once those mass zappers leave me in peace. And of course if I get my points ups from support here.

A few positives from having an Ang moh gf.... (your mileage may vary)
- she cooks for me - and being a model, she is very careful with her diet. I've lost 4kg in the past 1 year+ living with her.
- she knows it's a girlfriend's duty to provide sex. So we have sex at least 3 times a week. Twice on the weekend and at least once on a weekday. Work keeps me busy.
- she does housework and goes grocery shopping, cleans the house, etc. She makes coffee and gets me a snack when I get home from work. Yes she can bake cookies. They're oatmeal though.
- she likes Chinese food and has learnt how to cook kuey teow, sweet potato porridge and noodles from my mum. And chicken curry, chicken rendang and Teochew style pomfret. She helps my mum in the kitchen when we go to visit and cleans up after. She's invited to CNY reunion dinner this year. I've got her a cheongsam.

The negatives?
- her parents do not approve of her being with a Chinese guy
- my parents are lukewarm with me being with an ang moh girl. My mum is OK. My dad not so.
- the weird perverted stares we get at Orchard etc. I've caught 3 guys trying to upskirt her in the last 3 months
- she likes to travel. Time consuming and takes $$$. Been to Europe with her last year and to meet her parents and family too. They don't speak English...... she's from a small town out of Bratislava. Getting there is an adventure in itself! Easier to get to New York!
wanna revive this thread abit to clear some curiousity and doubts.....

to the sexperts bros here.....

anymore experiences with angmoh sexual encounters like european fashion models that stay in singapore for a few months?

usually how long to get laid with them if you are an average person? (assuming you are skinny no muscular figure etc.....)
when you just barely know them less than a month, will hang out with them for 2-3 times work? or need a longer time depending on the situation????

i like to hear the good and bad reasons if it's worth the extra mile to ups a ang moh chick.....

also wanna know some tips how to let her know your sexual thoughts straightforward without being creepy.....
Old 01-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
wanna revive this thread abit to clear some curiousity and doubts.....

to the sexperts bros here.....

anymore experiences with angmoh sexual encounters like european fashion models that stay in singapore for a few months?

usually how long to get laid with them if you are an average person? (assuming you are skinny no muscular figure etc.....)
when you just barely know them less than a month, will hang out with them for 2-3 times work? or need a longer time depending on the situation????

i like to hear the good and bad reasons if it's worth the extra mile to ups a ang moh chick.....

also wanna know some tips how to let her know your sexual thoughts straightforward without being creepy.....
Do you work in the fashion industry?
Old 02-04-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (P)

Some of the girls who come here are very young.
It's not uncommon to have 14 to 15 year old models even...
Most are Russian or Eastern European.
Americans and Brits are hardly hired due to attitude problems.
The younger girls are typically housed in a condo with a minder, under the care of the agency.
They have curfews etc.

I've photographed some 14 and 15 year olds for teenage bras before....
Divine bodies!

I had a fashion shoot in the past like this...
14 to 17 year olds...

Ripe pink nipples in full view.
I've got some shots with full frontal nudity, but for my personal collection.
Supposed to be deleted after the shoot as not suitable for publication...

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 02-04-2018 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster (P)

This was from 2014, along Orchard Road.
I wasn't involved.

Old 02-04-2018, 02:07 AM
Samster (P)

One of the models I've shot in recent times...
With the type of body that gets my cock rockhard...

Most models are stick thin with minimal curves...
small boobs...

She was exceptional.
Only 17 years old but very ripe tits...

Old 02-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster (P)

I prefer to shoot alone, so had her makeup artist and agent go off.
The makeup artist and me go back a long way, I hire her and she will close one eye to the "extras" that go on behind the scenes.
Girl was very new to this, so we made her change in the open in the interest of saving time.
That allowed me to view her naked body and I went on to help adjust her bra and panties. Even placed her nipple covers for the shoot and was feeling up her tits...
Quoted an extended time period for her and asked her to stay back, offering to shoot a portfolio for her.
She was very thankful as these shoots are generally very expensive.
Shot pics of her in the intimate wear provided. Then offered to send her back. But before that, coerced her for nudes on the pretext that it helps with finding jobs for modelling lingerie...

She was appreciative and I brought her out for a nice dinner with plentiful wine.
Plied her with alcohol.
She was tipsy and her defences were down.
Brought her back to my place, she was not used to strong drink. She knocked out, got her in bed and peeled off her clothes. Lovely milking and sucking her ripe tits throughout the night.
Sexually inexperienced, very tight and not on birth control.
She was conscious later and didn't resist much as I fucked her nubile body.
I creampied her multiple times anyway despite her initial hesitation.
Fucked her for 3 rounds, recorded the action and creampied her 3 times in 3 hours.
Fucked her another two times in the morning, she was not keen but I fucked her naked nubile body anyways. 5 creampies in total.

She threatened to report me to the agency when she sobered up, claiming I had taken advantage of her. But I reminded her that I had her nudes and videos and she backed off.
Think she had a 5 day stint here and flew back 2 days later...

17 years old
173cm
52kg
32E cups!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 02-04-2018 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (P)

There's a lot of predatory behaviour in the fashion industry.
I suppose the temptation of these nubile girls is sexciting....

A case from a few year's back...

The photographer wrote his thoughts down..

I must say she looks stunning!

https://nypost.com/2015/12/04/this-h...t-models-suit/

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 02-04-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster (P)

It can be quite difficult covering some fashion weeks

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 02-04-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster (P)

To be honest, most white girls are racist towards Chinese.
And most tend to be overweight and not bonkable.
The slim ones typically age fast, look haggard by 25-30.
I'm fortunate to have contact with them at work.
Sex is never free, they expect career advancement and opportunities for it...
Some of the models will FL at the side, but you're looking at $500 to $1000 per hour.
Some of the white girls become rich men's playthings, even here. They come for a short stint and finish their jobs, then accompany these men for overseas business trips etc.
They tend to be young. 16-21.
I have contacts but will not share them here.
A little too close for comfort...
It's an inner circle thing among the rich...
Old 04-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
theupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, who is this girl?

Quote:
My barometer?
This girl is a 9. For face and body. Decent tattoo on her tummy.
Regular fuckers will recognise her...

My current GF is a 9 for sex and looks. 10 for treating me with respect and taking care of me.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you work in the fashion industry?
no im not, just always curious how does things work for these girls when they are in singapore....

Quote:

I prefer to shoot alone, so had her makeup artist and agent go off.
The makeup artist and me go back a long way, I hire her and she will close one eye to the "extras" that go on behind the scenes.
Girl was very new to this, so we made her change in the open in the interest of saving time.
That allowed me to view her naked body and I went on to help adjust her bra and panties. Even placed her nipple covers for the shoot and was feeling up her tits...
Quoted an extended time period for her and asked her to stay back, offering to shoot a portfolio for her.
She was very thankful as these shoots are generally very expensive.
Shot pics of her in the intimate wear provided. Then offered to send her back. But before that, coerced her for nudes on the pretext that it helps with finding jobs for modelling lingerie...

She was appreciative and I brought her out for a nice dinner with plentiful wine.
Plied her with alcohol.
She was tipsy and her defences were down.
Brought her back to my place, she was not used to strong drink. She knocked out, got her in bed and peeled off her clothes. Lovely milking and sucking her ripe tits throughout the night.
Sexually inexperienced, very tight and not on birth control.
She was conscious later and didn't resist much as I fucked her nubile body.
I creampied her multiple times anyway despite her initial hesitation.
Fucked her for 3 rounds, recorded the action and creampied her 3 times in 3 hours.
Fucked her another two times in the morning, she was not keen but I fucked her naked nubile body anyways. 5 creampies in total.

She threatened to report me to the agency when she sobered up, claiming I had taken advantage of her. But I reminded her that I had her nudes and videos and she backed off.
Think she had a 5 day stint here and flew back 2 days later...

17 years old
173cm
52kg
32E cups!
thanks for sharing your sexperience.... would like to hear more of related encounters you have regarding foreign models in singapore..... wow nice man bro..... solid figure! she's currently 17 this year? is she still single or something?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1