The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
feliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to behold
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Bros into milf with gigantic knockers can pm me. Yest saw a hfj singer with J cup yes no typo. Average looks but monster jugs. At a medium large joint can pm me for location.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DevanHartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by feliphile View Post
Bros into milf with gigantic knockers can pm me. Yest saw a hfj singer with J cup yes no typo. Average looks but monster jugs. At a medium large joint can pm me for location.
OMG J cup ..... I think they are no longer cups, should be bowls
Old 08-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow J cup?! dun think i've seen such large ones in real life before.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
castaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pm u already. So is she bigger than H cup Xiao Xiao? Did u manage to up her?
Old 14-02-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by putra80 View Post
12 cupcakes at Bedok Mall. The sales girl (Malay minah) have some huge knockers. Probably a C to D cup. She's probably the 13th cupcake. ��
really ah? din notice...shall we go buy from her?

telegram:
Old 14-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
wow J cup?! dun think i've seen such large ones in real life before.
Anyone got the J cup contact?
Old 14-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I assume she is a hunchback?
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Whizzcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
I assume she is a hunchback?
You mean the cups is on her back?
Old 19-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Sugartse950120 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway View Post
Bro pm u already. So is she bigger than H cup Xiao Xiao? Did u manage to up her?
Can anyone have xiao xiao h cup pic?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ylnevaeH is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Check out the Chinese sales girl at suntec city tower 3 shop (Lincoln Richmond level 2) selling electric scooters. The boobs are huge and she is a slim waist girl. Her boobs are squeezing in the tight uniform. Her boobs are like made of soft toufu keep jiggling when she walks or squats down. Noose bleed haha and the best part is there is seat right in front of the shop to enjoy the full view of her. I am enjoying now
Old 28-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
feliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to beholdfeliphile is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Anyone got the J cup contact?
The j cup left singapore. But i recently found another Ecup and Fcup elsewhere, younger than the J cup. But none of them slim. SOMETIMES i rather have d cup or e cup on a slim body.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The j cup left singapore. But i recently found another Ecup and Fcup elsewhere, younger than the J cup. But none of them slim. SOMETIMES i rather have d cup or e cup on a slim body.
The J cup left? Really?

There is a disparity in cup size in my opinion.

I don't think anyone can be younger than the "J cup" girl... when her make up is off, she looks barely legal. The makeup made her look quite old to be honest.

Extremely nice girl but I think she is not suited for this type of line. She is way too simple and naive and easily taken advantage of. I treat her as a friend and had to remind her to be wary because there are lots of complicated people out there harbouring ill intentions.

Don't PM me asking for her contact. Hope for all the best for her. I believe 傻人有傻福

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today visited Amoy hawker for the first time. Went up to level 2 and saw a newly opened stall. Wah, the lady boss wore white and has super E-jugs! Can help lingering around longer but think she is aware.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Ahgongpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Today visited Amoy hawker for the first time. Went up to level 2 and saw a newly opened stall. Wah, the lady boss wore white and has super E-jugs! Can help lingering around longer but think she is aware.
She wore white to attract crowd
Old 06-03-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
which stall?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1