The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kheang4484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Hi bro
Anyone had been to Huizhou ? Any good place to hang around.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Since year 2007, I have been traveling to Huizhou once every month for business, visiting friends, etc. I noticed that not many bro here visit Huizhou, which there are also many fun. This year, I have opened a sauna in Huizhou. If anyone interested in Huizhou, feel free to pm me.
Fyi, I am not a tour agent and I don’t stay in Huizhou the whole year. I only provide some guides and helps if any brothers want to enjoy his holiday there.
If time permits, I will write how I started my sauna business in Huizhou.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
SiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySiUUer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm be camping here waiting for you to update your adventure in Huizhou.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hotshot1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like to know more for your experience.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Since year 2007, I have been traveling to Huizhou once every month for business, visiting friends, etc. I noticed that not many bro here visit Huizhou, which there are also many fun. This year, I have opened a sauna in Huizhou. If anyone interested in Huizhou, feel free to pm me.
Fyi, I am not a tour agent and I don’t stay in Huizhou the whole year. I only provide some guides and helps if any brothers want to enjoy his holiday there.
Yes bro...pls update us with info on the cheonging scene in HZ
How it compares to places most bros here are familiar with...
how to get there
value
special services
quality of gals
and any other info you think might be helpful to both new and seasoned cheongsters :-)

Up you and looking forward to your posts!! :-)
Old 08-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Yes bro...pls update us with info on the cheonging scene in HZ
How it compares to places most bros here are familiar with...
how to get there
value
special services
quality of gals
and any other info you think might be helpful to both new and seasoned cheongsters :-)

Up you and looking forward to your posts!! :-)
Hi Bro...or any bros, his post is available in the ISG site as well..Just FYI.

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 08-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Shibaxian,

Please check your PM.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Maitong Kit Mak & petrolhead,

I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited.

Just like CP, DS has 2km sketch where all the actions are concentrated. All within walking distance you will find,
1. At least half a dozen of hotels in this small area.
2. At least 2 (clean) footie cum massage, hairwash joint. They are large and occupied the entire 4 to 5 floor building. Footie and massage only cost 30rmb per hour so it is cheaper than CP or CA.
3. There is place for seafood. At this place you will find about 6 stores selling seafood. Prices are very reasonable.
4. At the 4 stars hotel, that we stayed there is a suana, Charges are only 280 and 380rmb including rooms. Girls quality for the 380rmb cat are comparable to girls that u has to pay 500 to 600 in CA or CP. I did not venture to other joints, but prices should be even more reasonable outside this hotel which is the top hotel at this area.
5. Unlike in CA and cp, there are even a few pubs or bar; and at least one with pole dancers. I did not try, but from the outside, the place look crowded and dancers look quite good as well.
6. KTV, I did not try. But from what I saw at the hotel lobbies and outside KTVs, girls are at least comparable to what we have at CA if not CP.

Transportation to DS, via pte car from CA using the 深 汕highway is just over a hour. Distance wise from CP is nearer but travelling time is about the same.

The beach is about 20 minutes away from this place by cab.

Overall, this place is worth a visit and though I just visited it last month, do not mind going again very soon.

Old 08-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Maitong Kit Mak & petrolhead,

I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited.

Just like CP, DS has 2km sketch where all the actions are concentrated. All within walking distance you will find,
2. At least 2 (clean) footie cum massage, hairwash joint. They are large and occupied the entire 4 to 5 floor building. Footie and massage only cost 30rmb per hour so it is cheaper than CP or CA.
3. There is place for seafood. At this place you will find about 6 stores selling seafood. Prices are very reasonable.

Transportation to DS, via pte car from CA using the 深 汕highway is just over a hour. Distance wise from CP is nearer but travelling time is about the same.

Overall, this place is worth a visit and though I just visited it last month, do not mind going again very soon.
Tks you bro Coolmank!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 08-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

In term land areas, HZ is larger than DG and SZ.

Old 08-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited...
bro .. kudos to u ... u have gone regional liao ...
Quote:
4. At the 4 stars hotel, that we stayed there is a suana, Charges are only 280 and 380rmb including rooms. Girls quality for the 380rmb cat are comparable to girls that u has to pay 500 to 600 in CA or CP. I did not venture to other joints, but prices should be even more reasonable outside this hotel which is the top hotel at this area.
hm .. looks like a good place to explore ....
Quote:
5. Unlike in CA and cp, there are even a few pubs or bar; and at least one with pole dancers. I did not try, but from the outside, the place look crowded and dancers look quite good as well.
6. KTV, I did not try. But from what I saw at the hotel lobbies and outside KTVs, girls are at least comparable to what we have at CA if not CP.
everything u also did not try ... then u go there for walk walk har ..
Quote:
there's a beach nearby ??? wow .. good for KC ....
Quote:
can bring me go ??? but dun go there to walk walk hor ...
Old 08-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

can bring me go ??? but dun go there to walk walk hor ...
KNN you think everyone like you can spend like CASH KING huh!?

Uncle coolmanks like to jalan jalan cannot meh?
His KTV budget is the same as mine. ¥300 per session excluding girl's tip.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
dun liddat said lar ...
Quote:
rmb300 ktv session ... no problem ..
can arrange ... calling bro neverlandf ... he's my hero ...
Old 08-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
dun liddat said lar ...

rmb300 ktv session ... no problem ..
can arrange ... calling bro neverlandf ... he's my hero ...
Just kidding lah.

Yes bro neverlandf never cease to amaze me with his bill controlling skills. He must be a CFO!
That's why you guys must always buy him a sumptous dinner whenever you meet up with him.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Aiyah,

This place is cheap and good, not suitable for Cashking lah. Cashking should go to turkish bath in Tokyo.....which is expensive and good. lol Just kidding.

Only two days how to try everything.....

Sure we can go together, but we go in your Roll Royceok?. Got RR obviously not need to walk or jalan. hahha

Quote:
bro .. kudos to u ... u have gone regional liao ...

hm .. looks like a good place to explore ....

can bring me go ??? but dun go there to walk walk hor
Tony,

thanks for your support.

Quote:

Old 08-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
This place is cheap and good, not suitable for Cashking lah. Cashking should go to turkish bath in Tokyo.....which is expensive and good. lol Just kidding.
who said cheap & good is not suitable for me ....
cheap is onli a defination of paying less ...
Quote:
Only two days how to try everything.....
liddat u must learn from our hero cheongster bro tony ...
he can visit 4 places in 2 days and cover what he want ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1