The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
extremez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any good spot for quickie in woodlands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoJinxx View Post
Did you up her ?
You want to up too ?
Old 20-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
popi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any good spot for quickie in woodlands?

found a girl online which turns out to be my neighbour AHAHAH

She's the plump and buff (im bad at describing sorry) kinda girl but i've always find her cute. Curious and very open minded so currently we are starting out as make out buddies as she has zero experience in everything.

Planning to teach her hj for our next meet. The funny thing is I told her a few spots in woodlands and she wants to go to all of them, in one night. We both know a number of spots as we are joggers.

The thing is you don't really need to find hard for a spot, just be open to explore places such as mscp, industrial areas or even your neighbourhood park.

just be there at the correct time and you'll have fun
Old 21-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
Matdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by popi View Post
found a girl online which turns out to be my neighbour AHAHAH

She's the plump and buff (im bad at describing sorry) kinda girl but i've always find her cute. Curious and very open minded so currently we are starting out as make out buddies as she has zero experience in everything.

Planning to teach her hj for our next meet. The funny thing is I told her a few spots in woodlands and she wants to go to all of them, in one night. We both know a number of spots as we are joggers.

The thing is you don't really need to find hard for a spot, just be open to explore places such as mscp, industrial areas or even your neighbourhood park.

just be there at the correct time and you'll have fun
Wahh..sexchange pleaseeeee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1