The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Clean vs Dirty Massage Thoughts..

I used to visit 3-4 massage lady and 7 FL in a short 1 month time span(my crazy month)

But recently as I got SB, i start to go clean due to I did some std and hiv check and was safe, so yah i sort of retire from booking FL and ML.

I used to paid 160 sgd for 2x HJ and massage session of 1 hour, most of the time I go for 2 hours cause I wanna enjoy so its about 320 SGD.

I realise that by 1 hour 30 minutes, the lady which I book will wrap up and ask me go bath.. so always feel shortchange.

During the massage, she will also keep give hints of what "do charity" by donate to her etc. and say tips of different guys etc. sometime also hear them bad mouth some bros never paid full and play punk etc and their very sad stories dated back to PRC.

Most of them also boast they are "local", i also wonder how they get their citizenship at time for being a ML.

Okay, so today I went to a thai massage (clean 1), at my house nearby, I drove for 10 minutes and book a 1 hour massage (50 sgd) + 10 sgd(aroma oil) and the lady really use her strength to ensure my body get loosen and feels better. can hear her breathing as she gather her strength to massage.

This massage shop open till 2am so yah, i went google saw the review buay pai so went la. really worth it la, at the end still got tea to drink and she ask if I feel better for my body , during massage also keep ask if the pressure is right. Super dedicated to really want crack my bone and make my joints feel better.

On top of that my damage is only 60 + 30 sgd(tips that I give) for good service. so total 90 sgd only. tips is subjective la, depends on individual, i okay to give la, cause thinking i pay 400 + sgd in the past for some piano massage or half fk massage.

Sometime, i really think the PRC that do ML at SG really take us Singaporean as fking robert head. I got book before 1, the massage is like piano, she majiam rub lotion at my body without pressure, and keep talk all kind of bull shits. and her face is so fugly.

Then i book before a ML that I return because my 1st experience with her is quite good la. then 2nd time go back, cb she got bad breathe, then i avoid kiss her la, then she keep hint me about tips and charity lan jiao, she know i rich la cause i got poon a bit. but i fking hate ppl drop words to me.

I also went to a Eunos shop last time also.. it was hosted at a shop, 100 sgd for 1 hour massage and tip her 100 sgd also. the massage also like fk , 40 minutes for a 1 hour session ask me go bath. conclude end.

So now thinking back. Local massage directory (dirty massage) with HJ or BBBJ or whatever, is really not worth it. This PRC always short change us la, they start off with HJ using their fking hand then make us shoot liao, massage 10-20 minutes, go for another HJ then call it a day. not really massage la, more like release the siao only. say real, if want HJ, might as well at home just shoot.

Then this ML that I used to patronise also hint that my dick stand up (last time la), then what very hard and tense, then say she feel like want enjoy it and put inside her cb kang.

Then say if i return to patronise her more, can explore more options, but after the 2nd time i go and she drop so much hints and her bad breathe, i already stop visit her. Who knows she offer this "option" to how many Singapore Robert.

Now thinking back. really stupid to go for dirty massage, of course the first time experience is different la. cause i tried Nuru and so. but after a few time sian liao.
Then the nuru bed that those ML use, dont know how they maintain hygiene, i remember the lady that i visit just use dettol wipe and clean a bit only. cb imagine lie on top of another brother siao, and the next brother lie on top of my siao. hahahaha , then the bed the towel also like recycle one..

Now go back traditional clean thai massage at sg, feels better in term of hygiene and service level, really got muscle tension release.. and 90 sgd no pain haha as compared to 300+ sgd + XXX tips which is super not worth it due to they just want the easy way (HJ you 2 times and massage 10-20 minutes) and call it a day.

Just my personal thoughts.. what you think ? for those bro who went for ML and clean massage. what are your views on ML (Dirty) and Massage (Clean)
Old 18-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Clean vs Dirty Massage Thoughts..

Totally agree with you.. now I stop massage outside..

I trying to get my house maid to massage me.. but that is another story....Zzz
Old 06-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if the intention is go for a good massage, then I'll patronize those legit massage shops.

if the intention is to have a release, I find that it's not worth to worth the $$$ to visit those PRC MLs listed on the Local Massage Service Directory. It's always start with a lousy to non-existent massage followed by a rushed HJ, which does not feel enjoyable at all. I would rather stay home and PCC.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I recommend Emprorer Spa(clean). Super solid. But mostly guys massage ah. But if u want good solid massage that will loosen all your muscles, it is a good place to go, plus the service really top notch.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I like yr Singlish bro .... give u a 赞👍 haha
Old 06-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

my friend like to go dirty massage so i kinda tag along so far i was never tempted to have a HJ or pick the FJ option.
and just nice i wasn't interested, if i really wanted to bonk, i would rather stick to the FL i frequent before.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I tried the prostate massage at S$88. it was quite kinky and fun for a trial, rather compare to those PRC massage. It start off with a good back rub and leg rub with oil for like 40 ~ 45 minutes then last 15 minutes to rub your brother to strengthen his endurance and performance..

I tried the one call 8spa quite good.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, three categories: Dirty, Clean and Teasing which is in-between.

As to who shortchange who, depends on many factors:
Std massage: $50 per hr
HJ : $50 upwards for others
Prostrate: $88 per hr.. teasing

Above are standard, but many bros get good rates like hard massage free hj for $10 tips, $70 per 1.5 hrs.. build on chemistry n regular patronage and not good lookers nor syt. Something has to give n take. Which syt in right frame of mind will give you good massage n free hj for $50 ? Who wants to be underpaid ?

For me, hard massage with correct acupoints is priority as I need to unwind. Teasing must be good and free hj which I tip $10. (Plse don't ask me for contact or exchange, I did share contacts but ML did not give free hj, I think she like only me n looks department not so good)

Bro TS prices quite carrot head. $88 prostrate is expensive teasing but there are at least 3 places will tease at $50 per hour, all in, no tips (go free teasing thread.. don't ask me). Often, budget teasing comes with shaft stroking n ass crack massage but you shoot you may be made to pay the penalty... Ha ha..

It is only if she look good or pretty n slim n boobs that commands carrot head prices. If massage facing down, and just enjoy hard massage, as long as she pleasant looking can already.

Of course many bros disagree.. then that's where carrot head prices n time cut short come in..

Rock On Bros
Old 03-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Actually, three categories: Dirty, Clean and Teasing which is in-between.

As to who shortchange who, depends on many factors:
Std massage: $50 per hr
HJ : $50 upwards for others
Prostrate: $88 per hr.. teasing

Above are standard, but many bros get good rates like hard massage free hj for $10 tips, $70 per 1.5 hrs.. build on chemistry n regular patronage and not good lookers nor syt. Something has to give n take. Which syt in right frame of mind will give you good massage n free hj for $50 ? Who wants to be underpaid ?

For me, hard massage with correct acupoints is priority as I need to unwind. Teasing must be good and free hj which I tip $10. (Plse don't ask me for contact or exchange, I did share contacts but ML did not give free hj, I think she like only me n looks department not so good)

Bro TS prices quite carrot head. $88 prostrate is expensive teasing but there are at least 3 places will tease at $50 per hour, all in, no tips (go free teasing thread.. don't ask me). Often, budget teasing comes with shaft stroking n ass crack massage but you shoot you may be made to pay the penalty... Ha ha..

It is only if she look good or pretty n slim n boobs that commands carrot head prices. If massage facing down, and just enjoy hard massage, as long as she pleasant looking can already.

Of course many bros disagree.. then that's where carrot head prices n time cut short come in..

Rock On Bros
S$88 is on the pricing .. I get it from Health care center at SBF leh.. and its standard same price for different spa (different name) so I think its quite standard to be s$88.

yah their massage skill normally is like shit or dont expect too much..

recently i went to a nearby thai massage, being massage by a 40 or 50 years old aunty.. normally i go is 30+ yo thai massage me but that day left this 40 ~ 50 years old aunty.. i think sian liao no mood give a lady so old, if she brush or tease me i sure sian 1/2 (lucky she din't)

she massage no teasing. but i can say, she is the best oil massage i ever receive from thai in my life haha.. really every acupoint correct strength and crack my neck, back, and the lower waist there massage jin good. in fact i tips her more than the 30 years old who normally massage for me.

I also got go to another thai massage shop at sg, the lady massage is jin paid, anyhow press one, but back to the topic.

Clean vs Dirty vs Teasing

I think Clean with Good Massage or rather I enjoy most is Clean, Good Massage by pretty lady and never expect "extra service" then suddenly she ask u want extra svc? thats the best part.. its like getting a surprise present rather than you go there already know you sure get that "extra service". So far extra service normally is HJ, which is boring to me. I don't like to cum to other people handjob. But blow job i hiam she too dirty as she suck too much dick, later pass STD to me. so this is contradicting.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

One thing among many bro samsters that I fail to understand is their desire to visit massage shops in bid to get a happy ending, over ML/FLs. Want massage? Get a good masseuse; want fuck, find a FL. Trying to visit supposedly "clean" mp with hopes of getting GQ is cheap thrill at best. Besides, trying to combine both together leads to half-fuck service in the two areas.

Personally, I visit MLs and mps and usually ask them to skip the massage step. I mean comeon, how many of them can provide as much relaxation as a professional male masseuse who cracks your back like no tomorrow? We are there for the deed and we know it. The massage, putting it nicely, is like an opening, a warm up. Putting bluntly it's like eating fries at a steakhouse: it's heavenly when it's good, But never the main dish. Eyes on the prize.

And no, I don't like to girl-hop. I believe as with business, it's necessary to build up relations, to enjoy the perks others won't get. For example, my recent go-to ML (from local massage) who charges 100/hr allowed me to stay for close to 2 hours... without any extra charge, we were kissing and fondling each other during the entire time, something which I didn't get during my first visit. Being a regular however is also not without its woes: the moment they start to compromise on their service it's time to move on, consider your time and money well wasted.

TLDR: My humble OPINION is that people should not mix massage and happy ending together. Either enjoy cumming, or enjoy cracking.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
One thing among many bro samsters that I fail to understand is their desire to visit massage shops in bid to get a happy ending, over ML/FLs. Want massage? Get a good masseuse; want fuck, find a FL. Trying to visit supposedly "clean" mp with hopes of getting GQ is cheap thrill at best. Besides, trying to combine both together leads to half-fuck service in the two areas.

Personally, I visit MLs and mps and usually ask them to skip the massage step. I mean comeon, how many of them can provide as much relaxation as a professional male masseuse who cracks your back like no tomorrow? We are there for the deed and we know it. The massage, putting it nicely, is like an opening, a warm up. Putting bluntly it's like eating fries at a steakhouse: it's heavenly when it's good, But never the main dish. Eyes on the prize.

And no, I don't like to girl-hop. I believe as with business, it's necessary to build up relations, to enjoy the perks others won't get. For example, my recent go-to ML (from local massage) who charges 100/hr allowed me to stay for close to 2 hours... without any extra charge, we were kissing and fondling each other during the entire time, something which I didn't get during my first visit. Being a regular however is also not without its woes: the moment they start to compromise on their service it's time to move on, consider your time and money well wasted.

TLDR: My humble OPINION is that people should not mix massage and happy ending together. Either enjoy cumming, or enjoy cracking.
bro, maybe you are late to the scene. about a decade ago, you can really find ML that provide good massage and a happy ending. Last time, i go one TCM, the dajie 's HDLY is really out of the world. Mind you, it is a TCM.

Now? u just need time and money to find the real gems.
Old 14-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Now? u just need time and money to find the real gems.
Yes, need to hunt around for the one that gum us.
I skip those shop that charges 80+/hr for some teasing,
and those that advertise massage + HJ in shop also skip.
It's already advertise, no surprise! operate like a fuck shop.

some will proceed to HJ w/o GQ, these I will usually RTM.
you get more with each visit!
Old 16-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 15
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

when do prostate massage does the masseur make you cum ?
Old 23-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hungry2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well good points brought up. very true. i think its experienced by most bros as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
I used to visit 3-4 massage lady and 7 FL in a short 1 month time span(my crazy month)

But recently as I got SB, i start to go clean due to I did some std and hiv check and was safe, so yah i sort of retire from booking FL and ML.

I used to paid 160 sgd for 2x HJ and massage session of 1 hour, most of the time I go for 2 hours cause I wanna enjoy so its about 320 SGD.

I realise that by 1 hour 30 minutes, the lady which I book will wrap up and ask me go bath.. so always feel shortchange.

During the massage, she will also keep give hints of what "do charity" by donate to her etc. and say tips of different guys etc. sometime also hear them bad mouth some bros never paid full and play punk etc and their very sad stories dated back to PRC.

Most of them also boast they are "local", i also wonder how they get their citizenship at time for being a ML.

Okay, so today I went to a thai massage (clean 1), at my house nearby, I drove for 10 minutes and book a 1 hour massage (50 sgd) + 10 sgd(aroma oil) and the lady really use her strength to ensure my body get loosen and feels better. can hear her breathing as she gather her strength to massage.

This massage shop open till 2am so yah, i went google saw the review buay pai so went la. really worth it la, at the end still got tea to drink and she ask if I feel better for my body , during massage also keep ask if the pressure is right. Super dedicated to really want crack my bone and make my joints feel better.

On top of that my damage is only 60 + 30 sgd(tips that I give) for good service. so total 90 sgd only. tips is subjective la, depends on individual, i okay to give la, cause thinking i pay 400 + sgd in the past for some piano massage or half fk massage.

Sometime, i really think the PRC that do ML at SG really take us Singaporean as fking robert head. I got book before 1, the massage is like piano, she majiam rub lotion at my body without pressure, and keep talk all kind of bull shits. and her face is so fugly.

Then i book before a ML that I return because my 1st experience with her is quite good la. then 2nd time go back, cb she got bad breathe, then i avoid kiss her la, then she keep hint me about tips and charity lan jiao, she know i rich la cause i got poon a bit. but i fking hate ppl drop words to me.

I also went to a Eunos shop last time also.. it was hosted at a shop, 100 sgd for 1 hour massage and tip her 100 sgd also. the massage also like fk , 40 minutes for a 1 hour session ask me go bath. conclude end.

So now thinking back. Local massage directory (dirty massage) with HJ or BBBJ or whatever, is really not worth it. This PRC always short change us la, they start off with HJ using their fking hand then make us shoot liao, massage 10-20 minutes, go for another HJ then call it a day. not really massage la, more like release the siao only. say real, if want HJ, might as well at home just shoot.

Then this ML that I used to patronise also hint that my dick stand up (last time la), then what very hard and tense, then say she feel like want enjoy it and put inside her cb kang.

Then say if i return to patronise her more, can explore more options, but after the 2nd time i go and she drop so much hints and her bad breathe, i already stop visit her. Who knows she offer this "option" to how many Singapore Robert.

Now thinking back. really stupid to go for dirty massage, of course the first time experience is different la. cause i tried Nuru and so. but after a few time sian liao.
Then the nuru bed that those ML use, dont know how they maintain hygiene, i remember the lady that i visit just use dettol wipe and clean a bit only. cb imagine lie on top of another brother siao, and the next brother lie on top of my siao. hahahaha , then the bed the towel also like recycle one..

Now go back traditional clean thai massage at sg, feels better in term of hygiene and service level, really got muscle tension release.. and 90 sgd no pain haha as compared to 300+ sgd + XXX tips which is super not worth it due to they just want the easy way (HJ you 2 times and massage 10-20 minutes) and call it a day.

Just my personal thoughts.. what you think ? for those bro who went for ML and clean massage. what are your views on ML (Dirty) and Massage (Clean)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1