The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Took Mei Hui this afternoon & although she is known for her resemblance to Stefanie Sun ,I found her also look a bit like TVB artise Ada Choi 蔡少芬from distance & certain angles,any bro agree with me ?

Her service was very good,solid sensous BBBJ ,AR & HJ.
Anyway may be due to lack of chemistry,to me she was a bit robotic lah,not much talks but just gave instructions like 趴下去,转过来,翘起来!

Could sense she was really tired,I was more than willing to lend her my shoulder for her to take a nap after cumming
Ha Ha Bro beri touching huh...

U can show her tender...loving...care...

cheers...unfit
Old 20-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ha Ha Bro beri touching huh...

U can show her tender...loving...care...

cheers...unfit
HaHa no lah,since I found that we didn't really click that well,I was indeed surprised when she lay beside me & straight away put her head over my shoulder,how could I reject a celebrity lookalike ?

Think she was damn tired & badly needed a short break ,imagine doing more than 10 sessions a day almost non stop
Old 20-11-2010, 06:50 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:
Took Mei Hui this afternoon & although she is known for her resemblance to Stefanie Sun ,I found her also look a bit like TVB artise Ada Choi 蔡少芬from distance & certain angles,any bro agree with me ?

Anyway may be due to lack of chemistry,to me she was a bit robotic lah,not much talks but just gave instructions like 趴下去,转过来,翘起来!

Could sense she was really tired,I was more than willing to lend her my shoulder for her to take a nap after cumming
GREAT! Bro BlueWing. Another happy patron of Mei Hui. She frenches right?

Just want to bring this across to the *&6% who zapped me because he didn't get frenched from Mei Hui and claimed my FR was misleading.

WAOLAO! All kinds of people in the forum ... haha ...
Old 20-11-2010, 07:06 PM
SamSter

Lightbulb Re: girls in 1654A

L1654A - Best Services Award. Haha ...
Old 20-11-2010, 07:09 PM
SamSter

Lightbulb Re: girls in 1654A

FR on Miko - the GFE SYT

Looks: 6/10
Can be better without that scar. What happened?
Not as pretty as many have mentioned.

Body: 9/10
The BOOBS are BOMB but abit too skinny, felt pain doing doggie, ramming.

BBBJ 7/10
SOP ...

AR: 3/10
Very SHORT!

Catbath 6/10
Keeps calling "亲爱的" and starts talking heaven and earth ...

FJ 7/10
Think she's tired, asked me to do her ... I was OK loh! Missionary 1st, wanna french her, she turns her head away, tried again and she started talking to divert my attention away. Changed to doggie and rammed her hard. Her moans are too FAKE and the "亲爱的" over-used.

GFE: 8.5/10
She is using alot of such to get herself out from the SHITTY servicing.

RTF: Don't think so, rather do Mei Hui again.

Overall, I think all girls are exhausted at L1654A. The lounge is like country club now, with so many people sitting around, watching TV, reading newspaper, while waiting for the girls.
Old 21-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HaHa no lah,since I found that we didn't really click that well,I was indeed surprised when she lay beside me & straight away put her head over my shoulder,how could I reject a celebrity lookalike ?

Think she was damn tired & badly needed a short break ,imagine doing more than 10 sessions a day almost non stop
But bro pls remember dat later kanna KC then siao liao huh...

Mei Hui is really pretty so many ppl dun mind waiting for her...

So now too many customers she services will drop and the GFE KC kicks in...

I think same goes to Miko as well cos I can see both of them very exhausted Face lor...

It makes me feel pity them too so not much service also ok lah...

But always tell myself that we are here to bonk not to love lor...

Ha Ha...cheers...unfit
Old 21-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tuscani2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just tried Mei Hui yesterday. She is really very tired. Everything is SOP. She
just go thru motion. Not enthusiastic at all. Although she did french with me, it was not pasionate kind but like robot. Her looks definitely lose out to H2041 Ice queen LiLi but her coldness is on par. Ha ha ha. RTF definitely not. Chu Chu still my best vote.....
Old 21-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hello bro, beg your pardon , is stephenie sun consider pretty , i think she is slightly above average only, as for 蔡少芬 is oso slightly above average , in hk many tvb actress adopts oustanding looks than her.
When u say pretty, its consider she has everlasting looks , sweet and with sharp features.I must see how pretty she is since so many bros here mentioned she is pretty, looks can be subjective to different ppl taste.
will check it out soon.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and she totally maintain her great service level. solid girl. hope she has a good life after this. maybe some rich bro will bao her

Quote:
Coco is likely the very FIRST legal PRC to see out the 2 year contract when she leaves our shore !
Old 22-11-2010, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunku View Post
and she totally maintain her great service level. solid girl. hope she has a good life after this. maybe some rich bro will bao her
bro,not every WL is on the lookout 4 rich ppl 2 bao her.
an ang pai gets more than 10 visits in a single day.
1 day income more than 850, 1 month(20 days) more than 17,000.
1 year abt 204,000(12 mths).
if she stays 2 years, her earning abt 408,000(24 mths)
minus some daily spenings,she k save up 2 abt 272,000(2/3) if she doesn't anyhow spend.
convert it 2 RMB is abt 1,360,000.
if she lives in the country side, she k afford not 2 work 4 over 20 yrs.
if she is contented with tis saving,she doesn't need a man 2 take care of her.
Old 22-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Hello bro, beg your pardon , is stephenie sun consider pretty
I too beg your padorn senior bro,when & where in my post did I mention "pretty" ?
Frankly speaking just like many other bros, I tried her mainly out of curiousty & found her did have resemblance to Stefanie Sun,pretty or not depends on your own taste & what you want lah.
Anyway I should say Mei Hui's service level is good,even you don't go for her looks,she is still worth trying,especially when she is not that moody.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunku View Post
have tried coco ytd.. as the rating shown by bro is FANTASTIC.. and my rating is really FANTASTIC... haha.. her svc is reallly good.. as some bro mentioned.. u may get something tha may not get from other girls...

after the session, have a short chat with her.. she mentioned her "licence" end on 5 Jan, after which will not be able to continue work in the GL.. so those whose wanna try good svc gals.. try not to miss it by then...

before enter the room with coco, did see a girl very pretty... after asking the okt.. know is mei hui.. will try her when next go again... hehe
Old 22-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
bro,not every WL is on the lookout 4 rich ppl 2 bao her.
an ang pai gets more than 10 visits in a single day.
1 day income more than 850, 1 month(20 days) more than 17,000.
Yes, absolutely. The WL in 54A are doing exceptionally well. I heard even the lowest ranking WL in this house can garner at least 8 sessions per day on average. The ang pai will definitely be able to achieve 12-13 sessions per day on average. The owners of this house have put in some worthwhile investment. They are in fact the ultimate winner!

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro Avgalsolver salute you! In fact Amy vs LuLu is my next target, since you did it do you mind share more of the detail? I knew Amy is shy and LuLu is more commando type! Beside laughing, Do they give bbbj together? Haha I understand you are too good friend of Amy this may be something hard to post it here! Or Amy doesn't want other to know. If that the case, can you PM me? Haha I am jealous you did it before me!
Bro, try it yourself as i really din did much... so really nothing to tell u
Old 22-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
have tried coco ytd.. as the rating shown by bro is FANTASTIC.. and my rating is really FANTASTIC... haha.. her svc is reallly good.. as some bro mentioned.. u may get something tha may not get from other girls...

after the session, have a short chat with her.. she mentioned her "licence" end on 5 Jan, after which will not be able to continue work in the GL.. so those whose wanna try good svc gals.. try not to miss it by then...

before enter the room with coco, did see a girl very pretty... after asking the okt.. know is mei hui.. will try her when next go again... hehe
hi all bro,

just try to clarify my statement "u may get something that may not get from other girls... " on coco.. the so-called "something" is not RAW svc.. bcos some bro got pm me, asking beside coco, whose else got provide the extra svc.. which I guess he may mean raw svc (sorry if i guess wrongly bro).. so just feel need to clarify abit...

the "something" is that during our bathing together, she perform kind of soapy body massage.. which think other girls seldom do that.. btw i not sure whether the "something" that mentioned by other bro is wad i encountered above...

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1