The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
My wife Miyuki

My wife Miyuki who teach at private hight school & mother of two children.

My boss who met her at our wedding fell in love with her at first site. Since then he came over to our house very often. About 3 years later he finally had her on his bed... since then I found out myself a cuckold husband.

If friend here find her attractive I would love to share her photo. I did share in Japanese forum several years ago yet now would want to show to other asian friends.

Last edited by USman28; 08-08-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

A few more from our apartment and outdoor bathing...

Last edited by sammyboyfor; 08-08-2017 at 01:19 PM. Reason: embedded x rated images removed. Please post as attachments
Old 08-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
A few more from our apartment and outdoor bathing...
Nice sharing Bro.

Can use the feature in the private section.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 08-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

A few more (attached this time..!) from our apartment and outdoor bathing Miyuki..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki142ds.jpg (555.4 KB, 2640 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki34.jpg (420.8 KB, 1609 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki24c.jpg (479.8 KB, 1544 views)
Old 08-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

A few from apartment. Miyuki in her favorite tank top which she wear regularly at home while she was breast feeding our child.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baby1_01.jpg (238.2 KB, 2222 views)
File Type: jpg baby1_02.jpg (342.0 KB, 1485 views)
File Type: jpg baby1_03.jpg (288.4 KB, 1579 views)
Old 08-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. Nice breasts your wife has. Looking forward for more xxx pics.

Up u my humble 10points.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thank you. Some photo are taken by my boss especially during breast feeding time. He was obsessed with her and taking very close photo.

I could NOT to say NO to him since he can fire me any time from my job.

Here is one he took just after she finished breast feeding our child. He never touch her but was always looking at her cleavage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki-byboss-suckedmilk.jpg (424.4 KB, 2376 views)

Last edited by USman28; 09-08-2017 at 02:26 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

I have met her first year of our college time. She was popular among senior boys and I was not so popular among girls. We were at same club where we talked sometime. I proposed her last year of college and become a couple. We married a few years later.

My boss is a divorced guy. Miyuki was late 20s when she met boss who were late 50s years old. Boss become very nice to me after knowing about Miyuki. In one summer I made a big mistake on job and one got injured. I was almost got fired yet boss saved me but gave me one condition.

He invited us to his beach house on the weekend. He told me he would love to feel Miyuki is his wife during weekend. I did not understand what exactly he meant yet after kids were in sleep, he started to bring his gift for my wife. That was bikini and some panties and bra.

He told both of us he want to take Miyuki's photo. He wanted to use those gift to take her. As he looked at me I could not not say no to him because he just saved my job...

A photo during day at the beach house. Another one is her helping homework for our kid at home...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki-beach07.jpg (1.26 MB, 2300 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki13b.jpg (468.7 KB, 1705 views)
Old 09-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait to see her love hole. 11x2points to u.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 09-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Cant wait to see her love hole. 11x2points to u.
Miyuki is slow to ripen... please be gentle before go further..

After boss saving my job, we were at his beach house in weekend. After dinner and kids are on bed, he let us have a lot of wine to drink. I mean a lot. Miyuki does not drink so her face was all in red.

At the middle of late evening, he asked me to go buy his cigarette. 7/11 was pretty far and took me about 20 minutes to return. When I was back Miyuki was on sofa and boss was shooting her with his camera. Miyuki had short skirt after swimming and her skirts were all the way up and she was a half sleep... Boss's camera was pointed at her panties and pussy area... Even I returned he did not stop shooting camera and started to touch her legs...

One of the photo he took when Miyuki was on sofa...

also one photo from park after she finished breast feeding in a tent some other time...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki232bos.jpg (82.1 KB, 2006 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_park_breastfeeding_05.jpg (1.28 MB, 1909 views)
Old 09-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
M
At the middle of late evening, he asked me to go buy his cigarette. 7/11 was pretty far and took me about 20 minutes to return. When I was back Miyuki was on sofa and boss was shooting her with his camera. Miyuki had short skirt after swimming and her skirts were all the way up and she was a half sleep... Boss's camera was pointed at her panties and pussy area... Even I returned he did not stop shooting camera and started to touch her legs...

One of the photo he took when Miyuki was on sofa...

also one photo from park after she finished breast feeding in a tent some other time...
Did you confront yr tiko boss.Why he did that

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Did you confront yr tiko boss.Why he did that
It was an agreement as he just saved me from being laid off from work. He only asked one thing which was let him enjoy Miyuki anyway he want. I had a cold sweat in my hand when I saw him viewing into her panties.

Later Miyuki told me after I went to buy his cigarette he offered her to massage her shoulder. He told her to sit on sofa and instead of shoulder, he started to massage her legs and hip. He laid her on sofa and started to go futher into back... She kept her eyes closed all time and waited me to return..

Drinking continued and I was completely drunk by midnight. Miyuki was on sofa a sleep. He told me then to stay in living room. He told me he will bring her to guest bed room where we stay.

Yet he took her to his bed room instead and locked the door...

Miyuki at the park another day... this one is taken by boss...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki14c.jpg (775.6 KB, 1722 views)
Old 09-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Sunday night at boss's beach house. It was already past 1 am and boss carried Miyuki into his bedroom. Miyuki woke up on his arm and looked at me yet did not say anything. Once he took her in bedroom, he told me to say in living room and never open the door.

I sat by the door and listen. It was quiet yet boss was telling Miyuki something. I hear Miyuki telling boss, not right, not right... Then a lot of noise...

Later Miyuki told me he told about the condition of keeping my job and he has a right to do anything with her tonight as I agreed. He told her he had a love feeling about her and just wanted to take sensual photo for memory...

Miyuki at last agreed just for posing... so boss asked her to undress and try on the bra and panties he prepared...

This is how the shooting of Miyuki started late night..as she changing bra he was looking at her..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myuki-sun0.jpg (537.2 KB, 2001 views)
File Type: jpg myuki-sun1.jpg (615.5 KB, 1681 views)
Old 10-08-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

These photos honestly look like they were downloaded from some website.
Please post a photo of your wife with today's newspapers. That would be much more convincing..
Old 10-08-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
These photos honestly look like they were downloaded from some website.
Please post a photo of your wife with today's newspapers. That would be much more convincing..
I have posted Miyuki's photo at a few places. Miyuki is not whore and wont do such photo taking with news paper things.

If you want such women, you hare plenty other good looking lady on this forum to look. Beside, Miyuki has no idea I come to forum like this to post her photo...

Yet I will give you a photo taken recently at one of gathering which I invited 4 guys from other forum who has been fan of Miyuki to take photo.

It was suppored to be portrait shooting yet ended up nude. All guys are pretending as my customers.

I never shared these photo anywhere... rest is up to you to believe or not which I really dont care.

Like I said if it does bother you please enjoy other women in this forum as I am doing this favor for other members.

In case you like it, please reward me good points!

I took one and the other one is taken by 72 year old men who was impotent.

Yet he was able to get hard on next shooting and Miyuki felt pity on him & did oral for him (she was very drunk)...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_054.jpg (856.8 KB, 2180 views)
File Type: jpg miyuki_2016_2ndparty_304.jpg (856.6 KB, 1952 views)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1