The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
If you insist on a celebrity or WL lookalike, the closest I can think of is YiYi of year-2014 1654A who looks like Kristin Kreuk as I had written here:

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=530

I must stress that QiQi bears only a little resemblance to Yiyi or Kristin Kreuk, maybe 20%, not so exotic looking but GND type.
thats a good enough description bro!
Old 30-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
Leads is not equal to FRs
Sure. Which leads are you referring to?
Old 30-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

1606 双双

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 slim
Bj 7/10
Fj 7/10

Not a painter, speak a bit french
Old 30-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sure. Which leads are you referring to?
This one
5 newbies mostly SYTs. Probably start work on 7May2018 (Mon)
Old 30-04-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one
5 newbies mostly SYTs. Probably start work on 7May2018 (Mon)
7 May is in 7 days time. Unless I have a time machine, how am I supposed to try these girls who have not started work???
Old 03-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Any new updates?

Heard Monday 1667 and 2040 got new girls
Old 06-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

I believe more newbies will be starting work tomorrow.

Do update here.

Remember that the next three FR in the Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls thread I created here will release a Yahui lookalike!

This time need to set a clearer criteria so we can see proper FR:

1) The next three FR must be on three different newbies who joined in April or May this year that have never had FR before (eg. Two different fr on same girl is counted as one. But two fr on different girl is counted as two)
2) FR must include rough height, boob size, body type (fat, thin, curvy etc) and services rendered - bbbj? AR? French? Any other special services? FR must be at least 80 words long to describe the session properly.
3) The deadline for this is 15 May

The Yahui lookalike will be updated in the actress thread once the above is achieved. Refer to actress thread for other ways to release the lookalike:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...8#post17303608

Happy bonking everyone!
Old 08-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I believe more newbies will be starting work tomorrow.

Do update here.

Remember that the next three FR in the Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls thread I created here will release a Yahui lookalike!

This time need to set a clearer criteria so we can see proper FR:

1) The next three FR must be on three different newbies who joined in April or May this year that have never had FR before (eg. Two different fr on same girl is counted as one. But two fr on different girl is counted as two)
2) FR must include rough height, boob size, body type (fat, thin, curvy etc) and services rendered - bbbj? AR? French? Any other special services? FR must be at least 80 words long to describe the session properly.
3) The deadline for this is 15 May

The Yahui lookalike will be updated in the actress thread once the above is achieved. Refer to actress thread for other ways to release the lookalike:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...8#post17303608

Happy bonking everyone!
Those who have recently written FRs on newbies may wish to enter their FRs here too for easier consolidation
Old 08-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

More new WLs coming soon - about 6 (1606) and between 6 and 10 (1669) will start work on 18 May or 21 May thereabout.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
1606 双双

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 slim
Bj 7/10
Fj 7/10

Not a painter, speak a bit french
Just to alert you guys that there is no such girl at 1606.

1606 new girls haven’t even start work.

Aside to fat fatt, this is why I install a criteria for more genuine FR here.

Because anyone can just post a “fr” on a “newbie” with no proper details given.

Some can even do it sitting at the couch or counter, saw the girl walk past hence can agar agar describe her outlook in a “fr”, but did not even try her.

This post is in reply to your accusations below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

.... Then you come up with the 3 FR thing when people criticize you. I got to highlight to you to share your list when the FR are met. Then after you looked at the FRs wrtitten and set minumum words and conditions to the FR that can be accepted. Gosh the goal post moves again, not sure is it to prevent you from sharing any info. ....
Also recently someone wrote he French a newbie when the newbie does not French. No prizes for guessing who liked to portray himself here as the lucky “handsome” and “muscular” guy who can get all the goodies from the WL

Last edited by BronzeGod; 09-05-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to alert you guys that there is no such girl at 1606.

1606 new girls haven’t even start work.

Also recently someone wrote he French a newbie when the newbie does not French. No prizes for guessing who liked to portray himself here as the lucky “handsome” and “muscular” guy who can get all the goodies from the WL
It may be a simple omission - it should be 16W06 instead of 1606.

And I hope you are not referring to me concerning my FR on Ruyi. (You have teased me as "handsome" and "muscular" before.) If you have tried her, you would have known she has a tattoo of English words above her right boob near the shoulder. (I think it is not fair to Ruyi to disclose those words in the forum) Then you will know whether I have truly tried her. Just because she would not french you does not mean she would not french others!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 09-05-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It may be a simple omission - it should be 16W06 instead of 1606.

And I hope you are not referring to me concerning my FR on Ruyi. (You have teased me as "handsome" and "muscular" before.) If you have tried her, you would have known she has a tattoo of English words above her right boob near the shoulder. (I think it is not fair to Ruyi to disclose those words in the forum) Then you will know whether I have truly tried her. Just because she would not french you does not mean she would not french others!
I don’t get it. What are you talking about?
Old 09-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

I now feel a little bit sad as Ruyi was not keen to French me a few days ago, When I tried to do lip pecking, I could sense it. LOL.

Although I stop frenching starting last week, I still prefer WL willing to French me and I decline it politely. Probably due to ego sake and being loved frenching for a long period of time. Sob Sob .........

Bro Ejectjoy, I want to say a big thank you to your FRs since 2015 as I had tried many Ang Pais in 2015 to 2017 (even now) after your recommendations. The same goes to Bro Max Priest.

I got to know Zhen Zhen, my most beloved WL so far,(16WHO4 , RTC on 14 Apr 17), because of your FR and Bro Max Priest's FR in 2016. Even today, I still wechat her from time to time. In 2016, I told Zhen Zhen that I appreciated the two Bros' FR and that's how I got to know her, she smiled and love bite my chest .......LOL
Old 09-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I now feel a little bit sad as Ruyi was not keen to French me a few days ago, When I tried to do lip pecking, I could sense it. LOL.

Although I stop frenching starting last week, I still prefer WL willing to French me and I decline it politely. Probably due to ego sake and being loved frenching for a long period of time. Sob Sob .........

Bro Ejectjoy, I want to say a big thank you to your FRs since 2015 as I had tried many Ang Pais in 2015 to 2017 (even now) after your recommendations. The same goes to Bro Max Priest.

I got to know Zhen Zhen, my most beloved WL so far,(16WHO4 , RTC on 14 Apr 17), because of your FR and Bro Max Priest's FR in 2016. Even today, I still wechat her from time to time. In 2016, I told Zhen Zhen that I appreciated the two Bros' FR and that's how I got to know her, she smiled and love bite my chest .......LOL
Bro. Thanks for your post. This thread is not for singing praises of FR writer leh.

This thread is for FR on newbies who joined in March/April/May.

Nevertheless, we appreciate you sharing your opinions on the FRs.

Cheers and thank you for your contributions and thoughts.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t get it. What are you talking about?
Well, if you are not referring to me, so be it! Then, I'll leave it to MP or others to reply since you are accusing that person of providing false FR.

Anyway, I don't want to be dragged into such quarrels among senior samsters. I believe you, BG, have some cloud to have a bit of fun with your followers. But having set difficult criteria and even shifting goalposts resulting in many weeks or even months to meet your criteria/conditions have made your game/fun irksome/dreadful! By the time of your disclosure, the information you disclose has become not so useful/meaningful. So I applaud you when you set a more reasonable criteria - 3 proper FRs before disclosure!

The Infinity Wars movie should not continue here between bro Omnia & BG. I think we rather wait for the true sequel ... I am not a good moderator and I do not wish to be dragged in this quarrel (Each side has their own principles, rights or entitlements).
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1