The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweeteve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry help needed to CSI

Hi friends

I would like to CSI a guy out - a family wrecker
he has been sending a married woman sex videos and suggestive emojis and text.

He has blocked me on all forms of contact. would appreciate friends to help source this guy out to prevent a family drama.

PM me for his face.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of
Re: help needed to CSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeteve View Post
Hi friends

He has blocked me on all forms of contact. would appreciate friends to help source this guy out to prevent a family drama.

PM me for his face.
At least say some stories for our imaginations. You can start with once upon a time or limpeh ka lee kong.
Old 17-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical View Post
At least say some stories for our imaginations. You can start with once upon a time or limpeh ka lee kong.
Agree,,
Since your number is blocked, you can always get a new prepaid card, get the cheapest one.
Old 17-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Agree,,
Since your number is blocked, you can always get a new prepaid card, get the cheapest one.
The problem is that if TS get a new prepaid card and contact this guy, same thing will happen. I guess TS is trying to warn that guy.

Actually very difficult for us to imagine what is happening, maybe TS can elaborate as to what is happening.

Take Care
Old 18-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweeteve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Thanks all for replying. Though I do not have concrete story of this whole affair thing. I have personally seen him whatsapp-ing my wife sexual videos and text messages, including lewd emoticons.

I have tried to block off this number on her whatsapp and have found out recently that she unblocked him for the third time.

Having exhaust all family members contacts to contact him but to no avail, thus seeking help from all buddies here to find this asshole out. Everytime we whatsapp him to warn him, he will block our numbers, guilty much?
Old 18-03-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

His name is William?
Old 18-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=sweeteve;17145607]Hi

"I have tried to block off this number on her whatsapp and have found out recently that she unblocked him for the third time."

================================================== ============================

so what does that tells you........mean she also willing party la. its not him, its she who is enticing him my friend.

xxx
Old 18-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Exactly, she should be the one blocking him, not you.

Unless you fix that, if it's not him it will just be someone else.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

i think TS should go out and find other woman .... obviously his wife is having fun outside
Old 19-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
i think TS should go out and find other woman .... obviously his wife is having fun outside
You are so bad I wonder who's sex video are those?
Old 23-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=magical;17146206]
Quote:
Hi

"I have tried to block off this number on her whatsapp and have found out recently that she unblocked him for the third time."

================================================== ============================

so what does that tells you........mean she also willing party la. its not him, its she who is enticing him my friend.

xxx
take 2 hands to clap so do not push the blame on the guy,settle your domestic problem first
Old 24-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Use private numbers to spam call the user.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi friends

The family wrecker is your wife.

Sending unsolicited obscene videos is an offense. Your wife should have reported him to the police and they would have done the necessary CSI to prosecute him.

It is therefore obvious that your wife is a willing recipient. In fact she's probably loving it. It is also extremely likely that she does not give a shit about you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi friends

PM me for his face.
Your wife unblocked him for the third time...

Bro, it is time to engage a PI. With evidence, you can talk to your wife.
Old 27-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have personally seen him whatsapp-ing my wife sexual videos and text messages, including lewd emoticons.

I have tried to block off this number on her whatsapp and have found out recently that she unblocked him for the third time.
How many time have you seen such video surfacing in your wife's phone ? And do your wife know that you are aware of it.

This has been very common now a day in this modern society and the question is are both of you open enough to talk about it. There seems to be something lacking between you and her, trust is one thing but I guess more to it.

We all here can only guess as we all don't know things that you have not elaborate other than the sex video and unblocking the phone app.

Take Care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1