The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ImTedKoppel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
there are many nice 2 to 3 stars hotels around Ba Dinh, Hai Ba Trung and Cay Giay district which is gal frenly...also can book thru Agoda...

most hotels in Old Quarters are non gal frenly even 2 to 3 stars...tjose are tourists aread...
So I called the two hotel in the old quarter that I booked. They said I can bring female guest as long as she show her ID? I asked, she is Vietnamese and they said ok??
Old 31-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Guys can I get some help please? I have a group of 4 larp sup buddies who are going Hanoi for the first time, disregarding whether can bring the girls into hotel, can anyone suggest an itinerary for 4d3n larp sup trip? Their larp sup budget is around 1 to 1.2k (means exclude food and transport. 1 to 1.2k is purely larp sup activities budget).

Gam xia in advance. They quite lost now really appreciate some helpful advice!
Old 31-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
try reading MORE pages until you not feel loss, this is a forum meant for reading to get info not a question and answer service, if you want such a service there are guys operating a hand hold service
Boss can share who is operating hand holding service here? Would like to contact him
Old 05-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Skip the scene here.
Rather dangerous with marked anti-Chinese sentiment...
Old 06-11-2018, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mai Spa

I went to Mai Spa and there is a lot wrong info between Google and other web pages and forum. I even picked up the card, I'd upload this forum will think it is advertising rather than presenting solid Intel.

Address: 47/5 Nguyen Khanh Toan. About half block from Highlands Coffee and 3 buildings from Dich Blue Massage.

Menu (i'd upload it but probably against rules) is 450k for 90 min. They straight up tell you tip is 500k tip at lobby.

Facilities kind of old. Door has window. I tipped the guy 100k and asked for a skinny girl. Brought me skinny and tall one but she was kind of grumpy so I asked to change. Next one bubbly and happy much bigger tits. Thuy #17. Everybody speaks no Engrish so use translator. When I left, found out girl in front speaks Huayu, so I chat with her for a while. She's studied in China and been to SG, MY, TW so you can use Huayu with her. Asked her time they close and she gave me handwritten paper, 1:30am.

Service:
1. She undress you
2. Sauna room
3. Bath
4. Dry massage
5. She undress and shower
6. Milk nuru and tongue bath
7. BBBJ + HJ. You can grab and finger.
8. Explosion
9. She shower
10. You shower
11. She dress you.
12. Tip her 500k
13. Go downstairs, pay 450k

No fuss no bargaining.

Was thinking of asking her if she want to come to my hotel, but she was smoker, so I think no. She was fun though. Would I repeat, no. Old facility, towels have milk smell that really bugs me. Maybe try Dich Blue next door next time. Sakura Spa on 175 Bo Song is down the road. I went in and got a card. They speak a little English. Close at 12:00am.

Mai Spa card has map.... Can I upload that and not get more negative points?
Old 07-11-2018, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mai Spa Menu and Card

Well my last post wasn't rejected by the mods. Here is the card and map. As I said before, info on Google mpas is wrong as well as some other forms. This is the real info here.

Old 07-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

So long is a public place mod is fine...cannot re-post again or anyone reply quote entire post then will be deleted...

this applies to all threads and not just hanoi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A bit of my experience of the past week, as many bros mentioned, Hanoi really not many options.
Was playing wechat and zalo. on Zalo most of the people dont respond to English, might reply with a standard package/instruction. Wechat would have about 3/4 girls message per night, was quoted 1-1.5m. Need to videochat to QC, pictures can be very misleading as always.
Went to a dodgy massage shop, picked a SYT type, OKT say only bj happy ending, no fuck. after a bit of massage, girl wanted 500k tips to take off clothes for massage and kpkb when I don't give until i no mood and wanted to leave then she did a sloppy job.
the clubs around Tạ Hiện should have FLs but some clubs are very quiet even on a Friday night, while the pretties ones tend to be with other guys.
Went out with a girl from app for 3 times but everytime she didnt drink much and wanted to leave before midnight, no chance =/

Sapa wasn't as good as people said, probably because this is not the peak season. Halong Bay and Trang An were quite beautiful.
Old 15-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
A bit of my experience of the past week, as many bros mentioned, Hanoi really not many options.
Was playing wechat and zalo. on Zalo most of the people dont respond to English, might reply with a standard package/instruction. Wechat would have about 3/4 girls message per night, was quoted 1-1.5m. Need to videochat to QC, pictures can be very misleading as always.
Went to a dodgy massage shop, picked a SYT type, OKT say only bj happy ending, no fuck. after a bit of massage, girl wanted 500k tips to take off clothes for massage and kpkb when I don't give until i no mood and wanted to leave then she did a sloppy job.
the clubs around Tạ Hiện should have FLs but some clubs are very quiet even on a Friday night, while the pretties ones tend to be with other guys.
Went out with a girl from app for 3 times but everytime she didnt drink much and wanted to leave before midnight, no chance =/

Sapa wasn't as good as people said, probably because this is not the peak season. Halong Bay and Trang An were quite beautiful.
Did you do day trip excursion or just go to Halong Bay and Trang An by yourself?
Old 15-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Anyone else going next weekend? I'm going solo on 22/11 - 25/11 if you want to check out the night life.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post
Did you do day trip excursion or just go to Halong Bay and Trang An by yourself?
Day trips. Halong Bay is a bit far, try to do the 2D1N or the 1Day extended i guess.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!
Re: Mai Spa

[QUOTE=ImTedKoppel;18002833]I went to Mai Spa and there is a lot wrong info between Google and other web pages and forum. I even picked up the card, I'd upload this forum will think it is advertising rather than presenting solid Intel.

Address: 47/5 Nguyen Khanh Toan. About half block from Highlands Coffee and 3 buildings from Dich Blue Massage.

Menu (i'd upload it but probably against rules) is 450k for 90 min. They straight up tell you tip is 500k tip at lobby.

Facilities kind of old. Door has window. I tipped the guy 100k and asked for a skinny girl. Brought me skinny and tall one but she was kind of grumpy so I asked to change. Next one bubbly and happy much bigger tits. Thuy #17. Everybody speaks no Engrish so use translator. When I left, found out girl in front speaks Huayu, so I chat with her for a while. She's studied in China and been to SG, MY, TW so you can use Huayu with her. Asked her time they close and she gave me handwritten paper, 1:30am.

Service:
1. She undress you
2. Sauna room
3. Bath
4. Dry massage
5. She undress and shower
6. Milk nuru and tongue bath
7. BBBJ + HJ. You can grab and finger.
8. Explosion
9. She shower
10. You shower
11. She dress you.
12. Tip her 500k
13. Go downstairs, pay 450k

Thanks Bro for this information!
I am going there solo next week, beside this, did you end up trying others?
Wonder where else to go next.
Thanks!
Old 27-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone else going next weekend? I'm going solo on 22/11 - 25/11 if you want to check out the night life.
Hi Bro,

Did you end up going anywhere?
Can you recommend?
I am going there Solo too next week.

Hope to get some help on massage places with fun!

Thanks!
Old 28-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilypussy View Post
Hi Bro,

Did you end up going anywhere?
Can you recommend?
I am going there Solo too next week.

Hope to get some help on massage places with fun!

Thanks!
Happy to provide little information that I have. I actually had a packed schedule so didn't have time to visit the naughty joints but did have one, small encounter.

I went to a small massage shop in Old Quarter just looking for massage (150k). I went with this place because they had this SYT asking me to come in. So, I just expected normal massage for an hour by pretty girl, enough for me lah.

During the massage, she was super playful and fun chatty which I enjoyed but still didn't expect anything. Then, I turn over and she asked very quietly if I wanted 'more service'. She initially said 700k but I lowered to 500k. She then shut the curtain and put her fingers near my mouth not to make a noise because there were other customers and the mamasan nearby. So, from this impression, it seems that this type of service is super secret in Old Quarter area. I got to touch nearly everywhere on her body and I ask her age and she said 19. She could've been lying but she definitely looked that young.

I finish and leave and she ask me to come back tomorrow. If you're a guy traveling alone and pick some off-beaten spa's then you'll probably get propositioned.

I did read all the other reviews and it just sounded like a pain and a bit pricey just to get a special massage. Didn't seem worth the trouble and time. Also, note that nearly everything in Ha Noi starts to close down around 11pm so best to get all your activities done early in the evening.

I did get approached by some locals with moterbikes if I wanted 'lady massage'. I would assume that these guys would take you to one of the larger naughty spas. So, all in all, it seems that the red-light stuff is away from the touristy old quarter. One tip: Use Grab and don't get taxi or moterbike. Lots of fake guys in Grab jackets and helmets there.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy to provide little information that I have. I actually had a packed schedule so didn't have time to visit the naughty joints but did have one, small encounter.

During the massage, she was super playful and fun chatty which I enjoyed but still didn't expect anything. Then, I turn over and she asked very quietly if I wanted 'more service'. She initially said 700k but I lowered to 500k. She then shut the curtain and put her fingers near my mouth not to make a noise because there were other customers and the mamasan nearby. So, from this impression, it seems that this type of service is super secret in Old Quarter area. I got to touch nearly everywhere on her body and I ask her age and she said 19. She could've been lying but she definitely looked that young.
Thanks Bro!
So the 500k is for what special service? HJ only or more?
Did she allow u to strip her ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1