The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Went down today to try Chen Chen. Saw zuo zuo, ha Li and si Qi. Chen Chen was busy so I waited for around 20min.

Looks: 8/10 shoulder length hair, around 1.5m. Was dressed in a plaid mini skirt and a figure hugging blouse, abit like the schoolgirl attire. Refreshing change from seeing them in bodycon dressed

Service: 9/10
Bbbj in shower +b2b. Continued on the bed with a full body catbath, even licking fingers. Painted her for quite a long time until she stopped me and she was very wet.
Missionary and doggied her. Was moaning quite loudly and saying the f word in Chinese too haha.

After that lie on the bed chit chat and showered.

Overall worth the wait, after sat at the counter to relax saw most of the lineup. Meng Lu looked rather tired and moody today. Will prob try zhizhi next but is she v busy? Heard ah yap telling the guy on the line her next free slot around evening ( I was there around 1+).
Up 17 apples for your FR
Old 05-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Advanced book as in walk in to chope the timing slot then come back later

Not phone booking

Still same like sitting down stairs inside car to wait
Wow
They relaxed alrdy?
Tot even go to car charge phone also gotta inform them?

Used to be their super regular many years back when phone booking allowed
Old 05-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow
They relaxed alrdy?
Tot even go to car charge phone also gotta inform them?

Used to be their super regular many years back when phone booking allowed
Mr G is a changed man now

Very different from last time

Leopard sometimes might change its spots

Partly because his shop business is getting from bad to worse

So LL must quit his HaoLian Style

花无百日红
Old 05-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mr G is a changed man now

Very different from last time

Leopard sometimes might change its spots

Partly because his shop business is getting from bad to worse

So LL must quit his HaoLian Style

花无百日红
Oic
Last time when I used to frequent his house 4-5 times weekly he treat me v well
Stopped gg downstairs when he gave me attitude.
Thereafter switched over to Meng upstairs.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oic
Last time when I used to frequent his house 4-5 times weekly he treat me v well
Stopped gg downstairs when he gave me attitude.
Thereafter switched over to Meng upstairs.
Twin but different character huh
Old 05-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Twin but different character huh

Yup
Meng was even quieter last time.
Now slightly more outspoken bah
Old 06-01-2018, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=max_priest;16874364]Am glad that you enjoy her too ... Look up for my comment in your "UP" section of your User CP. That one is another great find for sure ...

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Tried a newbie Yang Zi, 4 days old. Very lousy no service. Scared this scared that. Used dettol to wash dick, on bed spray mouth wash on dick, wet tissue clean dick. Then cd bj. Playing phone while painting. No catbath no french no AR.
Tried this Yang Zi, at the request of her good friend from Hunan, Ha Li. Yang Zi is 1.63m/52 kg lass with very pleasant fair complexion, sharp nose, pretty eyes and juicy lips, long hair reaching near chest level, has B-cup boobs with small areola/nipples. She has lovely pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I think her service has improved since coolblue's bad experience (above). Must say that her slurping during catbath is not strong. No AR and finger fuck not allowed. Pussy painting is nice. Her sensual fingering is rather good. She frenches very well now, with very good tongue fight. Very accommodating sex (missionary, doggie and cowgal positions). She enjoys my hard pounding and compliments me. I requested her to try pussy squeeze - she said her pussy is solidly filled! Made her lips a little swollen from the intense frenching. Yang Zi is suitable for those who enjoy love-making with a pretty fleshy lady!
Old 11-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Rtf Chen Chen. Shall spare the details as I had written a lengthy fr when I tried her last week

Overall, service still as gd, not shortchanged. Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Sadly, the room only had mirrors on 2 sides. Still wet and slippery as ever though haha

Only 4 prc wl were working today though (Ma Li, zhizhi, Yang zi and cc) + Xiao Jun.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Rtf Chen Chen. Shall spare the details as I had written a lengthy fr when I tried her last week

Overall, service still as gd, not shortchanged. Did missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Sadly, the room only had mirrors on 2 sides. Still wet and slippery as ever though haha

Only 4 prc wl were working today though (Ma Li, zhizhi, Yang zi and cc) + Xiao Jun.
She just back to work from Attn B Bunk should be more juicy
Old 11-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
She just back to work from Attn B Bunk should be more juicy
And with enhanced flexibility from intensive yoga boot camp
😉
Old 11-01-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
And with enhanced flexibility from intensive yoga boot camp
😉
Nice Asana with ZZ huh
Old 11-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice Asana with ZZ huh
Moving to other targets this week.
Camping 1649
Old 11-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: L16h6

Quote:
Moving to other targets this week.
Camping 1649
Ah Seng Face very Rusty leh...Auntie too
Old 12-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ah Seng Face very Rusty leh...Auntie too
Used to be much worst.
Nowadays slightly better.
My suggestion is know who you want when u go.
Served me well to prevent wet blanket.
😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1