The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
art1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What u don't like abt your gf?

Hi, i started this thread just to find out what u don't like abt your gf. I just feel that there are a lot of points which i don't like my gf don't know is it my own problems or same to u guys too.

1.My gf want to meet me everyday, but i told her don't need coz i also have my own friends to meet and got my own things to do.

2. A little bit of things, she will shout at me even in the public.

3. always want me to hold her hand when walking, if don't hold she will get angry.

This is only a few points, there are a lot more.
Old 24-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
Medusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMedusa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What u don't like abt your gf?

if she seems so not perfect to you...then why are you still with her?? instead of listing what you are unhappy here and bitching about your gf....spend these time asking yourself what you want will even be better....

or perhaps i should start a new thread :

what are you unhappy about your husband/bf?

1) he always dont have time for me...

2) he dont hold my hands and i hate to have that being abandon/invisible feeling.

3) he's forever paying attention to his friends but not me.

there's alot more....blar blar blar

well....nobody's perfect in this world isnt it =)
look into the mirror and you might find the answer soon =)

人生最可怜的事, 不是生离死别。。。而是。。。当面对自己所拥有的,
自己却不知道它的真贵。
Old 24-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
zeigeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by art1 View Post
Hi, i started this thread just to find out what u don't like abt your gf. I just feel that there are a lot of points which i don't like my gf don't know is it my own problems or same to u guys too.

1.My gf want to meet me everyday, but i told her don't need coz i also have my own friends to meet and got my own things to do.

3. always want me to hold her hand when walking, if don't hold she will get angry.

I'm currently dating this single mom, a Local Milf we always go out diner, movie and sex everytime we meet. always suspicious about my intentions for her but, she still do me good never ask for anything from me. she is good
Old 24-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Attis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Then why are you still with her ? A relationship not necessarily make you happy all the time but you sound miserable most of the time. You need focus, not public agreement on your "suffering".
Old 24-05-2010, 04:56 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

I am the only one who has ever started a thread on WIFE/GF appreciation...
you people should really learn to appreciate what you have..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
JoeHope is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoeHope is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you don't like your gf just break off with her loh. Have you ever thought that maybe she also don't like you.
Old 24-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Birdking123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My gf also wants to meet me everyday. But I have my heavy workload and my other frens also. So I only meet her once or twice a week only. This, I negotiated right from start.

By the way, I will never allow my gf to shout at me in public.

I do not like my gf to keep sms me while I am working. I always wonder why she so free during office hours.

If I do not hold my gf hand, she will come and hold my hand or my arm. I dun see why a gal should be angry about this.
Old 24-05-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cb lah wat is there to hold wat hand? knn if we fuck b4 soon will get tired of her one mah. unless she really superb chio sexy za bor wif world class body lah. any agree? pls up my points.thks
Old 25-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cinos74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When it comes to matters of the heart , it's a who needs who more?
Honestly if u need her more (either cos she rich, or u will never find another more chio) then suck thumb n swallow pride.

If u dun need her that much better tell her what u dun like. At most breakup. Can u imagine u marry her?!?!?

married Bros can we knock some sense into him
Old 25-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by egmar mah View Post
cb lah wat is there to hold wat hand? knn if we fuck b4 soon will get tired of her one mah. unless she really superb chio sexy za bor wif world class body lah. any agree? pls up my points.thks

Still poaching for points ????

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 25-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!
That is his principle bro, if he dun do that, his post cannot appear..so bear with it

To TS : life is full of choices, however not all choices are meant to suit oneself, instead of changing the thing/person, why not you change to suit the environment/person - this will make you a better person rather than c & c & c (Singaporean favourtie)
Old 25-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post

Hmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!
dun bully him la... he also nv beg for points lol.

as for TS, i say make do with it ba, those are small requests and actions, it could be that she care about you that's why she do that, spend some time to talk to her about what you think about her.

what is the point of you speaking and talking bad about her but she doesn't know, even if she willing to change also cant. same goes if she talks about you and u dunno. if really personality problem, then maybe shouldn't go on anymore.

>

1.My gf want to meet me everyday, but i told her don't need coz i also have my own friends to meet and got my own things to do. [be more dao, if she can't adapt/understand u, then she'll need to find another one, e.g. less sms/calls]

2. A little bit of things, she will shout at me even in the public. [tell her you don't like it, if suddenly shout without a built up of anger then ask her if she want to join the SAF.]

3. always want me to hold her hand when walking, if don't hold she will get angry. [dun hold her hand, let her hold you then...]
Old 25-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

TS isnt it contradicting? If there are so much bad points about her then what is holding you back to continue this relationship?? Only you know. Sometime its better to look at the good side & appreciate what she have done for you rather than her bad. If shes really that bad then i believe its better for you to leave her & find somebody else who is more suitable for you. If not,i personally thinks communication is the key for healthy relationship, try to talk things out with her.

As like what other bro said earlier, nobody is perfect( including urself ).

Just my personal opinion .....
Old 25-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
G.KT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Correct, she must have some good points. They do not cancel each other out but its a trade off. She can't be all bad right ?
Old 25-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

TS. Yes, you must make things clear with your gf. Tell her you want your own time to settle with your job/work/personal life. I need to make lots of money to keep you happy & to feed you things like that.

When quarrel with things. Make sure you have your own points. Your thoughts are respectful & good for her. Ya, women are demanding & naggy sometimes.

She just love to be with you you see. If not won't want to hold your hand at all times. She want people to see she has a good bf to take care, protect & love her at all times. The sense of love & security

In a relationship you need to balance your life, make sure it will just makes your life better but not the opposite.

How to Have a Healthy Relationship - wikiHow

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1