The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
I'll probably go there next weekend haha
Cool. Pls give your FR. Looking forward
Old 23-05-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
treason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Am in Frankfurt on 25th May. Any Bro's want to come with me to FKK Oase, send me a PM. This will be my 5th visit...
Old 03-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason View Post
Am in Frankfurt on 25th May. Any Bro's want to come with me to FKK Oase, send me a PM. This will be my 5th visit...
hope you had a good time, i was there for my 4th time last thursday and already miss the place. the quality of service is quite good for 50Eur and the place is nice too (probably coz the weather was nice lately, so the outside area is great to chill in)
Old 09-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vietsampler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
That's not a very nice statement! What's wrong with Asians showing up?
Actual fact I gathered from them was they love Asians more cos the African blacks n whites have larger dicks overall n they are quite rough whereas the Asians treated them nicer n are more gentle!
Yes, Asians treated them nicer, and willing to pay more. When too many "easy money" show up, they get used to it and want more money. They also know Asians are less likely to complain when they don't give great service.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Gonna be in Germany next week, if any bro want to take an FKK tours together. I have been there several times.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietsampler View Post
Gonna be in Germany next week, if any bro want to take an FKK tours together. I have been there several times.
I had a conversation with one of the girls I session with who mentioned that asian customers are no-nonsense and respect their boundaries.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, Asians treated them nicer, and willing to pay more. When too many "easy money" show up, they get used to it and want more money. They also know Asians are less likely to complain when they don't give great service.
That's definitely not true.... Asians are willing to pay for good service n will even tip generously but if they are short changed or cheated, they will demand a refund or some compensation.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Anybody tried Pascha in Cologne? It's a 7 storey Brothel????
Not as good compare to FKK. Stick to FKK in Europe, where you can relax in the spa and have full view of the girls, instead of climb 7 stories (actually only 5, unless you are interested in gay / ladyboy in the two top floors), and guessing their real bodies behind push up bra & cover up clothing.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's definitely not true.... Asians are willing to pay for good service n will even tip generously but if they are short changed or cheated, they will demand a refund or some compensation.
Easy said than done ... especially when you are in a foreign country. Been to most FKKs around Germany, and haven't see any Asians bro throwing a fist ...
Old 25-06-2018, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Easy said than done ... especially when you are in a foreign country. Been to most FKKs around Germany, and haven't see any Asians bro throwing a fist ...
No offence but if u have not seen doesn't mean it didn't happened or won't happened. Generally no one would kicked up a big fuss unless he got shortchanged regardless of what race he is. )
Old 02-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, the girls see Asians having smaller cocks so won't be too tired for them. As for willing to pay, the east or south east Asians go there are usually tourists or business travellers so of cos willing to pay. The richer locals have their own playground and contacts. Anyway established ffk are professional and to be honest lesser prone cheat than those FLs outside.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Anybody tried Pascha in Cologne? It's a 7 storey Brothel????
Overrated and difficult to access. I actually walked from cologne main station across the big park to pascha. There is entrance fee and not much quality.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
onesixsix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was reading through and saw the last few posts about munich were quite a while ago. did some research for my upcoming trip there, and saw there's FKK sunshine and Relax, which are relatively near the area I will be around. Any reviews on either or other recommendations? Thanks in advance bros!
Old 17-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I have a 7 hours layover at Frankfurt airport.
But since my flight arrive at 6:20 am, I guess it is too early to visit a FKK and be ready to catch my next flight at 1:25 pm?
The Palace seems to be open only at 10 am.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHilfanSgx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixsix View Post
was reading through and saw the last few posts about munich were quite a while ago. did some research for my upcoming trip there, and saw there's FKK sunshine and Relax, which are relatively near the area I will be around. Any reviews on either or other recommendations? Thanks in advance bros!
Actually am staying quite close to fkk relax. Had a small walk there and wanted to go in but couldn't even open the door. In hindsight I was quite drunk and it was late so that could be it. Will try again Tmrw earlier. Do they need to check my passport or anything for identification though? Did bring along my driving licence if that is enough.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1