The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Africa Nations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
Maybe it's time to be a pioneer and explore Ghana, South Africa, Ethiopia...heck all of the dark continent?
The issue is you able to eat down meh?

More challenging will be Mali and South Sudan!
Go there play ammo still can.
Old 21-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Nataree has been 2600 for a long time for the base models. Thermae also around 2000 for a long time. If you include the inflation rate, that is pittance compared to how PPI skyrocketed in vaChina, Macock and Hunt Kunt.
What did u mean by base models? Those sitting outside the fish tank? The first time I cheong Nataree, inside fish tank, think it was 1600 or 1800 THB and those sitting outside was 2000thb. Hope I dun remember wrongly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Yeah, I got a LT at NEP, 4 years ago at 3200bht.
Pricing has been going up, this is common but service is going down which I am not willing to pay.... 10 yrs ago I remembered paying 2500 for LT. Now 5000thb, they still refuse cause they rather go ST. Pay them 6k, they "chu pattern".

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Lol want to start-up sex-doll AGG?
Better to have live gers.... no upfront payment. Turn over rates is higher which is good.
Old 21-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Africa Nations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
The issue is you able to eat down meh?
I am afraid of "dark"....
Old 21-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Price Inflation

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The first time I cheong Nataree, inside fish tank, think it was 1600 or 1800 THB and those sitting outside was 2000thb. Hope I dun remember wrongly.
Confirm Nataree Soapy Massage Parlour's rates have risen over the years.

Quote:
Pricing has been going up, this is common but service is going down which I am not willing to pay.... 10 yrs ago I remembered paying 2500 for LT. Now 5000thb, they still refuse cause they rather go ST. Pay them 6k, they "chu pattern".
When I just started playing Nana Plaza the market rates are THB1500 ST/THB2000 LT excluding barfine.
Old 21-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Price Inflation

Quote:
When I just started playing Nana Plaza the market rates are THB1500 ST/THB2000 LT excluding barfine.
back in 2005 still this rate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
It's a free market. Everyone has the right to spend what he or she wants. If u can't afford, just stay away. No point insulting others when you can't play their games. I stopped going SC long ago as it was badly overpriced. I rather go massage and fuck. It's still the same thing.
A wake up call is not an insult. If it offended you , maybe you should post elsewhere?

One is free to spend anything he wants at anywhere he likes and if I don't give a damn , I would not even bother to post.

However seeing fellow Singaporean pay inflated prices for a service others pay lower for, I post to wake the carrot heads up and inform future potential carrot heads of the market prices. Its not like these guys are paying up to double of what is already a high price, these guys are paying up to 3 to 4 times the going rate.

If everyone was like you and don't bother , the forums would be very quiet.
Old 21-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walao... come talk history!!555555... when I first go hatyai, still no flight Leh.. LT in Changi puay(chanivet) is 1500-1800 bht n Batam LT only 210000rp...haha
Old 21-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Walao... come talk history!!555555... when I first go hatyai, still no flight Leh.. LT in Changi puay(chanivet) is 1500-1800 bht n Batam LT only 210000rp...haha
When I first cheong Nana , there were NO CLOSING TIMES!
Old 21-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Been saying this for years! Its just that we refuse to look at ourselves and blame the japs and Koreans for everything.

Wake up carrot heads!
Quote:
A wake up call is not an insult. If it offended you , maybe you should post elsewhere?

One is free to spend anything he wants at anywhere he likes and if I don't give a damn , I would not even bother to post.

However seeing fellow Singaporean pay inflated prices for a service others pay lower for, I post to wake the carrot heads up and inform future potential carrot heads of the market prices. Its not like these guys are paying up to double of what is already a high price, these guys are paying up to 3 to 4 times the going rate.

If everyone was like you and don't bother , the forums would be very quiet.
Does a supposed "wake-up call" warrant the usage of insults?
Carrot heads huh?!

SEAJ
Old 21-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
When I first cheong Nana , there were NO CLOSING TIMES!
The first gal i fucked in nana today is the MMS that always tell to sell me her gals The mms that sold me my first gal is selling porridge along sukhumvit soi 3...... How times past

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 21-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
The first gal i fucked in nana today is the MMS that always tell to sell me her gals The mms that sold me my first gal is selling porridge along sukhumvit soi 3...... How times past
All come n talked history.... I can't remember my 1st Thai WL and from where
Old 21-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Knn... all the fuckers come talk long long history......
plz la, last time u fuck 3 times a night oso no problem la.. now!! Fuck once n u want go sleep liao...
PS: this is a general remark.. not personal attack lo... dun get too offended for wat I say... if u not happy, skip my post..55555
Another PS, I learn this sentence from many threads here...
Old 21-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
plz la, last time u fuck 3 times a night oso no problem la.. now!! Fuck once n u want go sleep liao...
Wrong, depends on ger . If death fish, f once, force myself to cum n kick her out. If horny, GFE ger I can tahan 3 times in a night.... start at 7pm, 1 round away... 2nd round at 10pm plus then at 2am plus, last shot.
Old 21-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wrong, depends on ger . If death fish, f once, force myself to cum n kick her out. If horny, GFE ger I can tahan 3 times in a night.... start at 7pm, 1 round away... 2nd round at 10pm plus then at 2am plus, last shot.
55555... ya u r right.. 100% agree of wat u say... I prefer 10pm, 2am n last 6am... haha...
remark: she must sleep naked too...
Old 21-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I sure can..she was from a gogo in Phuket..cant remember the gogo name nor hers. 2000 baht..still have our group photo taken at a temple outing..she would be in her early fourties by now as then was 1988. My group of 4 and the girls had a really memorable 4 days together. We never changed girls.Really felt the gfe then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1