The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Thisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi guys, anyone been to club climax? Heard it was shut down which is sad. I liked the band and I had a 100% hit rate there in 3 days and 0% along RCA despite multiple attempts lol. Never paid even once (even though I think they were FLs or part timers). That's the reason I loved it haha.

Going bkk soon and I was wondering if anyone knows a place with similar vibes.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguythatguy View Post
Hi guys, anyone been to club climax? Heard it was shut down which is sad. I liked the band and I had a 100% hit rate there in 3 days and 0% along RCA despite multiple attempts lol. Never paid even once (even though I think they were FLs or part timers). That's the reason I loved it haha.

Going bkk soon and I was wondering if anyone knows a place with similar vibes.
i can confirm its shut down.
Went there physically half a yr ago. Looked inside the locked glass doors and its all empty. Empty as in no furniture whatsoever.
I know a place of similar vibes, but overall lower quality girls.
Sorry not willing to share for nothing.
Only hint to u is that its near climax (walking distance).
Old 28-04-2018, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
SCD at Windsor hotel basement? Another FL/WL club.

But seriously, why not try normal club which of course there’s FL/WL, but they there for fun and party not for working, unlike club you mentioned.
Agreed. I think there are many bathing joints. You could go bathing then hit the clubs later.. you’d get your rocks off no matter what^^

Where would you recommend for Asian guys? Lad Phrao, ratchada? Any specific clubs with good vibes and friendly girls that suit Asian taste?
Old 28-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
Agreed. I think there are many bathing joints. You could go bathing then hit the clubs later.. you’d get your rocks off no matter what^^

Where would you recommend for Asian guys? Lad Phrao, ratchada? Any specific clubs with good vibes and friendly girls that suit Asian taste?
Long time never been to Scratch Dog but I think that place is 1 of the best place to pick up girls. Almost no Ang moh guys so girls there are open to Asian men. And because it is known as a 'semi-fl' joint, girls there wont be surprised if there are men approaching them to get to know them even if they just go there with friends to have fun and not FL themselves.

Other bros mentioned like thonglor/ekkamai area, ratchada nothing much (more bars than clubs), Lad phrao will be 66 Station and of course RCA. These places Asians still the majority by far but quite hard to pick up here. I have seen very handsome guys get rejected all the time and so many tables with all men but no girls. Even if you have courage and is good looking, the chances are not good in these areas.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Thisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Arena 10, which situated at Thong lo soi 10 has Goldy used to be Funky Villa.
Demo, Sway, Muse. Further down the road Ekkamai soi 5, about 100-120m away from Thong lo soi 10 has Nunglen Escobar, DND, opposite Nunglen there’s Thay. Not to forget there’s new club called Tderm X 455 and another new club called Cassette Music Bar, both club is hot right now.

How to get there, simple. Take BTS and stop at Thong lo station. Alight and use grab and just write the name above. But yes grab app map is unlike Uber, sometimes you failed to locate the place, then you have to use google map to find the excact location, and then use the grab map to pin correct location before calling th grab.

If you want to go 2nd round, go to Thong lo soi 55. There’s a club called noize.

Or if you want united nation club, can always head to RCA, ONYX. But right now Demo also becoming another united nation club. Spotted farangs and Koreans there already. So I prefer to go to Nunglen, Thay, Tderm, and Cassette. These club which I have just mentioned has less foreigners compare to demo and of course onyx.

And if you want to pick girls from the club which I frequent, you either must have the courage and able to speak a lil bit of thai language.

Enjoy and good luck.
Thanks for all the suggestions bro.

I heard ScratchDog is full of Japanese and Korean guys ratio 3:1 with the girls. As a darker skinned guy I don't fit in lol. Maybe that's a good thing..
Old 28-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Arena 10, which situated at Thong lo soi 10 has Goldy used to be Funky Villa.
Demo, Sway, Muse. Further down the road Ekkamai soi 5, about 100-120m away from Thong lo soi 10 has Nunglen Escobar, DND, opposite Nunglen there’s Thay. Not to forget there’s new club called Tderm X 455 and another new club called Cassette Music Bar, both club is hot right now.

How to get there, simple. Take BTS and stop at Thong lo station. Alight and use grab and just write the name above. But yes grab app map is unlike Uber, sometimes you failed to locate the place, then you have to use google map to find the excact location, and then use the grab map to pin correct location before calling th grab.

If you want to go 2nd round, go to Thong lo soi 55. There’s a club called noize.

Or if you want united nation club, can always head to RCA, ONYX. But right now Demo also becoming another united nation club. Spotted farangs and Koreans there already. So I prefer to go to Nunglen, Thay, Tderm, and Cassette. These club which I have just mentioned has less foreigners compare to demo and of course onyx.

And if you want to pick girls from the club which I frequent, you either must have the courage and able to speak a lil bit of thai language.

Enjoy and good luck.
Thanks bro for so many great recommendations. I agree with you regarding ekamai clubs like DND and nunglen. These places I think it is necessary to speak a little Thai. Or go with some Thai guys.

I used to love RCA 4 years ago but you are right... now there are way too many farangs and I think quite a lot of ladyboys as well. I noticed this the other night eating out by the entrance and see the groups of girls parading their way into the clubs.

Many are heavily modified(unnatural) and also Quite a few ladyboyz.... i also like this place in khaoshan called brick bar I think. All locals there and girls are young and fun. But... gotta speak a little Thai to successfully pull girls.

I think Thai girls are rarely rude but language is a big factor if you wanna look for nice and more local/innocent girls. Although Thai education do include English as a second language in many schools, they are too shy to even try sometimes. So either learn Thai or find girls that speak English but so many do so coz of their daily practice in their profession, and the vast majority that you’d find in clubs and bars might be working girls either despite if they are working atm or not.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Japanese I’m not sure. But Korean yes. Heard some stories some el cheapo Koreans like to use their pretty face and get free bonk. Not only get the drinks they also leech from the girls that they get free bonk too. They only pay cover charge to get in.
which proves the point you can pick up (piak girls for free) at Scratch Dog. I know it is a FL joint but I believe there are many girls just there to dance and drink. There are normal girls. There are FL girls. There are gogo/bar/massage girls that go there after work to unwind not just to find another customer. Due to some choinging especially in massage places, I come to know girls that fuck for money and they just want a break after work to dance and drink not to find any customers.

Girls here are more open because they know guys will come up to talk to them. It is strange for a guy in normal clubs no matter how good looking they are to chat up with a girl in clubs in RCA/Thonglor which is why I dont go to those places alone or with just guys. Everytime I go, I will scan around and yes for those pretty girls that are only there with their group of lady friends (no guys) I do see guys chatting up with them, but I do not recall any being successful in staying with that girl or table for long unless you shamelessly stand there while the girls continue to party on their own. Maybe they exchanged line then meet after for supper or next day for shopping/movies, that I dont know.

I have thai lady friends who also like to go Mixx or Levels sometimes because they tell me they just like the music there. Although you are going there to have a good time with your friends or yourself, by going to such places, you will be naturally be more open to a guy proposing you for after night activities. It is about the environment you are in.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I didn’t eleborate further. My bad. From what I heard, those Koreans, who got free bonk actually supposed to pay, somehow they agreed with the price, but the Korean refused to pay them after the deeds is done, similarly I called them el cheapo, if you read, as they don’t even pay for the mixers that they drank from the girls table. And these whores are being naive as matter of fact Korean got pretty face.

Yup, there’s normal girls, but I think probably less than 10 percent. Scd is not same like last time. And normal female clubbers who residing in Bangkok knew that it became a fl joint, just like you mentioned.

I presume you only goes to fl clubs, and not normal clubs, if so, probably once or twice.

Cause in your previous post you mentioned that the places I’ve mentioned more bar than club. Which is absolutly incorrect.

Have you try before? If no therefore, you can’t say there’s isn’t any guy who failed to pick up girls from normal clubs.

I seen many, hence I dare to say if you got the guts, no need for you to be handsome. It’s all about being confidence and having guts.

Yes you need to have thick skin in order to success in picking up normal girls. Shy guys gets no where.

And Thais are friendly beings. Club more and you will understand how thing works.

Lastly it’s not strange for a guy to go and chat with girls at club situated along RCA/Thong lo. It’s normal.

Levels yes, I’ve some friends too, cause levels last time got a few guest DJ. But they went with their bfs. As for mixx. I never been there, so can’t comment further.

Oh if those Koreans agreed to pay but didnt they are absolutely scums. I hope they dont go back to the same place again and again cause they gonna get it. They are just scums who are short sighted. I am not sure about the 10% figure, but that seems pretty low to me. I think it is higher than that, because for me agogo/bar/massage girls going there purely after a hard day of work to have fun is not a FL.

I dont usually go to FL clubs. Most of my clubbing I spent at thonglor/ekkamai. Recently has been going to Khao San area as well, the scene there is actually not bad with a lot of XMMs. I only go to Onyx because the thai friends I am with insist to go, I dont get the appeal of that place at all. Super crowded and lousy sound system. Downtown sukhumvit like levels/mixx/glow for those thai friends that purely like English music and nothing else. The place that I have mentioned has more bars than clubs is Ratchada as I do see some small clubs littered here and there but are very local. I do see many pubs/bars/bistros/chill chill places. Maybe you could let me know where most of the clubs in Ratchada are? I will love to take a look see how's the scene. Even for thonglor/ekkamai the number of bars/pubs far outnumber the number of clubs.

I really dont remember the last time when I go to club with myself or just guy friends, probably the first 1 or 2 times I go to bkk. We are talking about ONS I believe, although I have never tried in a normal club environment, I can see that many guys get rejected or ignored most of the time when they go up to thai girls and think they are easy preys for the night. I agree not unsuccessful 100% of the time, but 90%? I dont think that is far fetched. I do agree getting contacts like LINE is easy which I have approached and done a few times. But for me ONS is fuck on that night itself, no exchange line no make friends no next day and I believe that the success rate on that with hot/pretty normal working thai ladies going to a normal club with a group of friends is really low. If you say, you go to bkk frequently or is a resident there, yup maybe you can approach and play the long game get to know them first. But for most holiday goers, this tactic will not be feasible. Again, if saying strictly ONS on that night itself, I think the probability is really low in normal clubs. I get thais are friendly but sex after knowing you for 2hrs is not because she is friendly, it is because she is horny and is really into you and dont really care what her friends think about her next day. Maybe I have to be more specific, it is strange to approach girls in normal clubs to get her to go home with you, making small talks, exchanging line is fine.

Last edited by despicableme; 29-04-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguythatguy View Post
Hi guys, anyone been to club climax? Heard it was shut down which is sad. I liked the band and I had a 100% hit rate there in 3 days and 0% along RCA despite multiple attempts lol. Never paid even once (even though I think they were FLs or part timers).
Korean superstar spotted!
Old 29-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Paiseh, what does Bf means ?

Thanks
Bar Fine i guess
Old 30-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbaaoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm planning a bachelors party for my friend in bangkok. Any recommendations? I heard "The Lord" is a good place to visit.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
hknight2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaaoo View Post
Hi I'm planning a bachelors party for my friend in bangkok. Any recommendations? I heard "The Lord" is a good place to visit.
The Lord close shop liao
Old 30-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in BKK now and want to hook up for some drinks and dinner?
Old 30-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Next time u post offer buy drink i think will have better effect. 5555
1 beer, dun bother.... buffet beer, should have a few.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha. Nice try on offering free beer. But there's no reason for me to buy beer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1