The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Troika69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CIM style

Had a cockstanding experience last night to share with bros from the four floors land. Was with a friend and headed to one of the ladyboy joints and had some beers and as usual checking out the ladyboy talents. Got a few hotties so we each chose one, his was a busty princess and mine was a slim tight slutty cockteaser. The usual ladyboy drink and rubba but we were not in the mood to takeaway. So the sexy babes left to find other prey. Time got late so my friend left first and I stayed a while before heading out. On the bridge out saw my slim cockteaser taking a smoke, so just chatted her and took the chance to rubba her more, found that she was actually fucking braless underneath her tight pink dress. Got me super horny and hard and I came up with a kinky idea. I dared her to give me a blow in the open. Surprised she agreed straightaway and quoted me $100. Buay tahan from her sexy sluttiness, pressed the lift to a higher level in the carpark, was already 3am and the whole floor was empty. Found a corner and that was where I found out what a slut she was. She told me I will die in her mouth. Fucking slut unbuttoned my shirt and licked my nips, while hands was unzipping my jeans and releasing my little bro. I was looking around to check whether any people coming up but she did not seem to care. Knelt down took my cock out and swirled her tongue on the base of my balls while stroking my foreskin. Was still checking around and getting really thrilled by being sucked by a slut in her tight dress and heels in the open, almost came. But she seemed to be able to time it, took her tongue away and unzipped her front to expose her fucking solid boobs, bang cock straight in a boob fuck. I knew there was no going back, so close to cum, I shoved her head into my cock and she sucked it all out till my explosion. I think she was shocked by how much supply I had, quickly retreated and spat out the fill. All I can say was that I left fully satisfied at what a slut I found.
Old 22-03-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
spider11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

have a ladyboy pre op friend who wishes to come here to work, anybody got any lobang or know how to find work here? ive never been to orchard towers so i also dono
Old 27-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Save your money and go to Thailand for that,the best of Thai LB cannot be found in OT.

Believe me the best in OT is going to cost you a bomb,alternatively you can try CV which is cheaper but not sure if that place is still active.Or Desker Rd
try desker. heard from my friend that all cv lb moved to geylang.
Old 15-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
5 women arrested at Orchard Towers for vice activities

5 women arrested at Orchard Towers for vice activities
AsiaOne
Monday, Apr 15, 2013

SINGAPORE - 5 women, aged 27 to 36, were arrested in the vicinity of Orchard Towers for their suspected involvement in vice activities.

The 6-hour operation was carried out by the Tanglin Police Division, in partnership with the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).

Investigations against the suspects are ongoing.

If convicted of offences under the provisions of the Women’s Charter, Chapter 353, they may be fined up to a maximum of $10,000, or jailed up to five years, or both.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 15-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
crappycrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody up for some drinks at OT tonight?
Old 24-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Kindred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to CrazyHorse on Saturday to pass a few hours before a movie at Shaw. Never been there before, didn't know there was LBs.

It was fairly early (7:30pm or so), maybe 1-2 other guys in, but at least 15+ girls floating around. I sat down and had a beer (happy hour, S$5 a mug) and just chilled for a while. Soon a Thai girl came over and we had a bit of a chat, but my LB radar went off quickly (although I hadn't read about this place so didn't even know LBs were there). Bit of a sexy/husky voice, but extremely attractive and nice to talk to, I was second guessing my radar.

Bought her a couple of drinks (S$18) and talked more, then she went out for a bit. She came back and gave me a hug from behind and started teasing my bro. Grabbed my hand and put it up her skirt.. no knickers.. definitely no cock. Could have been post-op, was pretty hot and a little wet, but I didn't want to explore too much in there.

Couple of more drinks and a lot of hugs and teases, with a few kisses goodbye before I left for the movie.. lovely sensual kiss, very feminine.

Still don't know if it was a LB or not, and knowing the place has them now I'd still probably go back - but would be a bit more cautious. I'm not bi-sexual but I don't mind LB company, prefer the real girlies though.
Old 13-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TripleZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the latest on whether Crazy Horse or Romeo is better for Thai LBs, especially pre-ops with cocks? I haven't been to OT for almost a year. Last time I went to CH one night and Romeo's the next (was only in town 2 nights on biz) and I thought they were pretty equal but I've seen some comments on the board here that suggest Romeos has gone downhill big time since I was last there.
Old 13-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
crappycrab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen on cheonging OT together?
Old 13-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleZ View Post
What's the latest on whether Crazy Horse or Romeo is better for Thai LBs, especially pre-ops with cocks? I haven't been to OT for almost a year. Last time I went to CH one night and Romeo's the next (was only in town 2 nights on biz) and I thought they were pretty equal but I've seen some comments on the board here that suggest Romeos has gone downhill big time since I was last there.
Definitely Crazy Horse. Romeo is a ripoff time waster. The Crazy Horse experience is better in every way. There are some cute Thai girls hanging around Crazyhorse this month. Talent levels change month to month...
Old 15-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Definitely Crazy Horse. Romeo is a ripoff time waster. The Crazy Horse experience is better in every way. There are some cute Thai girls hanging around Crazyhorse this month. Talent levels change month to month...
u sure girls or LB?
Old 15-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
u sure girls or LB?
When I say girls I mean ladyboys.
Old 15-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Guys, any recommandation for pub in OT for a early drink say between 7.30 to 11?

we are early birds and we work near OT so sometimes grab a drink there after work.

there was once we went to Ipenama around 8ish and it was practically EMPTY?
Old 15-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guys, any recommandation for pub in OT for a early drink say between 7.30 to 11?

we are early birds and we work near OT so sometimes grab a drink there after work.

There's a bar behind OT. I think it's called Harry's. They have tables outside along the sidewalk and a good selection of beer. You can sit there and watch the girls (GGs and LBs) arriving by taxi. They start showing up around 8 and then there is a constant stream for the rest of the night. It's the best place to enjoy a couple of drinks with friends. There will be some girls hanging around the bar also (GG) if you want company at your table.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:

Most empty at 8pm really, but CrazyHorse has happy hour then if you want to save some S$. 9pm+ I would expect Ipanema to start filling up. Depends on day - weekend very busy.
Old 15-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
CH is much more fun IMO. Talent seriously varies, I think all the cute ones get taken early, but there are some seriously cute LBs at the moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1