The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
So true. When your girl manages to press all the right buttons or when the moment of lust comes or that little moment when small head claims a minor victory over big head, the beast inside you is released and dopamine takes over after that deciding how often or frequently it happens again. And then maybe for moments your life goes back to black and white again waiting for this next cycle to kick in. If you are able to break this cycle, I salute your self-control. But for a sexless marriage like mine, it’s way too hard with all these temptations.
Why do you stay married then? Got kids? If no kids just sign the papers. I always advocate being single. All the lovey dovey stuff is only during courtship.
Old 15-04-2024, 01:52 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
So true. When your girl manages to press all the right buttons or when the moment of lust comes or that little moment when small head claims a minor victory over big head, the beast inside you is released and dopamine takes over after that deciding how often or frequently it happens again. And then maybe for moments your life goes back to black and white again waiting for this next cycle to kick in. If you are able to break this cycle, I salute your self-control. But for a sexless marriage like mine, it’s way too hard with all these temptations.
yeah and when you have someone out of your sexless marriage and the girl cheats on you?

damn if you do, damn if you don't. Been there, live goes on
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-04-2024, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Why do you stay married then? Got kids? If no kids just sign the papers. I always advocate being single. All the lovey dovey stuff is only during courtship.
Got kids, and I still love my wife. Just that its hard to get the sex out of her these days
Old Yesterday, 12:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got kids, and I still love my wife. Just that its hard to get the sex out of her these days
So how does your wife expect you to "settle" your needs?

Can't possibly be using your right (or left) hand
Old Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
So how does your wife expect you to "settle" your needs?

Can't possibly be using your right (or left) hand
Yeah she totally not interested these days, literally she ask me to use my hands when I try to initiate any intimacy... well that's why I'm this thread. Eventually I found a fwb and had the best sex in my life. Not sure how long it will last, but every meetup is banging good and I'm sure she have some feelings for me so sometimes need constantly remind each other that our relationship cannot go beyond fwb status otherwise must call it off
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thediviner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah she totally not interested these days, literally she ask me to use my hands when I try to initiate any intimacy... well that's why I'm this thread. Eventually I found a fwb and had the best sex in my life. Not sure how long it will last, but every meetup is banging good and I'm sure she have some feelings for me so sometimes need constantly remind each other that our relationship cannot go beyond fwb status otherwise must call it off
That's what sometimes wives should be sensitive to, that because they often refuse, many other women will help your husband, with any media.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1