The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
uncle has been reading your thread and feel sad for you a young person like you feel so lost. if you want to be healthy you must eat 3 meals everyday but must be balanced with meat . veggies and fruits, take one day by one day . keep yourself occupied go to the gym and excersize and sweat you feel better the gym at the CC is cheap and good, go swimming you feel better. use your skills credit to go for a course google for available course.

uncle hoped you can find a better job but you feel FL you can earn more uncle know not easy but ask bros to do advance booking so your hotel room not wasted try to build up your regulars BE SAFE BE WELL BE HEALTHY

uncle is not "strong" enuff to visit you but you have uncle best wishes
I have no appetite to eat. Sometimes i feel like i wanna puke when i ate halfway. Usually my appetite better at night. I dunno how to swim, nearly got drowned before and that's my phobia.

FL can earn more but all my money goes to bills, debts and family. Sometimes i only settle my meal by cup noodles. Can't really allow myself to indulge in better meals. I bearly has enough for myself unless it really heng. My reputation already tarnished, i can't really hope for people to book me. Only can depends on luck. Regulars won't really will book regularly too. In this field cannot depends on others only ownself.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 7
IrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is what i called a fatass. A hideous face with a fatass figure.

Went to 7-11 and saw this. I haven't tried this favor before so bought it to try. It tastes like bandung mixed with coffee. Not as sweet like bandung but still ok. Not that bad but i prefer the one in black bottle. Ok, my liquid diet.

#DAMN #WRONGACCOUNTPOST

My concentration really jialat nowadays. I can't focus til i didn't realised i using wrong account. I need ginko nuts seriously.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear all,

I will be removing this thread within these few days. Thanks for reading my journal. I guess it the end of this journal. I will be making an exit within these 2 months. Where or what i will be doing, i have no answer at all. Whether i will be dead or not, i guess it none of anybody business too. I will wish everyone the best of life. Whether i still alive or gone, hope my name will ring a bell. Take care.

PS. For work wise, I still contactable at meantime. U can refer to my workthread on local FL dome.

https://www.xiami.com/song/176984695...D9990B3D51A534

Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

Now it time to decide, dead or alive. A song i used to sing when i jammed.

Last edited by Iryiris; 28-03-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jetepar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to hear that. Be strong always.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Go as bad as me or not?

No money, no hope, no future. At total wits ends and don't know wat to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread