The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pimple on Scrotum

The "pimple" healed by itself and had disappeared. Will there be any concern?
Old 23-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
The "pimple" healed by itself and had disappeared. Will there be any concern?
As long as the pimple was not a syphilis chancre then there is no cause for alarm.

However if it was caused by Syphilis then you need to be treated before the disease develops to next stage.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Will there be any concern?
As long as it does not keep on coming back with frequency and more in numbers, then it was probably a pimple and you can rest your mind

Last edited by IAmAwesome; 25-02-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old 24-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
sorry but im really freaking out and scared now after reading alot n researching from the net.

the small dot alike suddenly pop on my left side of the penis head as well, like in between the skin of my head and the shaft. sorry mine is circumcised, thats why its kinda hard to explain. i keep looking at it and im feeling very helpless and scared.

anyway what should i do now? i cant let my parents know of this. im freaking out now. where should i go to see doctor?? should i go for those anonymous testing or something??? Please advise me here. im dead serious now... please help... idk what i should do im feeling v helpless.... i cant imagine if something happens to me what will my parent do, how will they live on. they got no one to depend to other than me. it really breaks my heart if i cant take care of them anymore. they are at v old age now.
I think its best to see a doctor soonest possible,rather than wait and see and gets worried
Old 24-02-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Those black "moles", are they of any concern? Because I noticed I have one.

Also on my scrotum, there is a white head which is itchy & with slight pain when scratched, but no issue if I don't touch it. The funny thing is that whenever I removed it by scratching it out, it will grow back on the same spots about a week later.

Any advise will be appreciated.
Mine started like a small black mole on the shaft,,since it was painless and not itchy I just ignore but thru the yrs I grew bigger up to abt 5mm and was getting abit woriied so was thinking to consult a doctor or find some self medication.So I just tried to apply a solution which I used for ringworm a yellowish solution that I bgt from the Chinese pharmacy or Sinseh shop.This solution contains a mild dosage of hydrochloric acid which actually burns the growth but pls do not scratch and apply the sensation is painful. After abt 3 days the growth dries up and I just peeled it off,it has alrdy been a few yrs and it has not recurred.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
Mine started like a small black mole on the shaft,,since it was painless and not itchy I just ignore but thru the yrs I grew bigger up to abt 5mm and was getting abit woriied so was thinking to consult a doctor or find some self medication.So I just tried to apply a solution which I used for ringworm a yellowish solution that I bgt from the Chinese pharmacy or Sinseh shop.This solution contains a mild dosage of hydrochloric acid which actually burns the growth but pls do not scratch and apply the sensation is painful. After abt 3 days the growth dries up and I just peeled it off,it has alrdy been a few yrs and it has not recurred.
Yeah, I'm guessing it's a mole.. Will leave it as it is. I realized once one get older, a lot of mole will start to grow.
Old 25-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

You need to wax all those hair first.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1