The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

I am New to BKK nightlife.

My boss scheduled me to visit Bangkok on 5-6 February next week, I will be staying at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

Are there any super neat, clean, high class masaage parlors that has happy ending packages around the hotel area? I don’t really have budget issues as long as the service and girl quality matches the price, its a good deal.

Urgently need recommendations please

Priority UPz Queue List, please pm me a link to your latest post

WAITING LIST:
Old 04-02-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post

My boss scheduled me to visit Bangkok on 5-6 February next week, I will be staying at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

Are there any super neat, clean, high class masaage parlors that has happy ending packages around the hotel area? I don’t really have budget issues as long as the service and girl quality matches the price, its a good deal.

With my limited knowledge, i present you Poseidon, The Lord, La Belle, etc. Those are established high class soapies.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post

Just take a train to this station call Hway Kwang. Exit emerald hotel side. One whole stretch there for you to choose.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

also near to Noi seafood
but previously went there served by an ugly half done chow ah gua really lost appetite
Old 07-02-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
themikos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raistlin View Post
Will be in Bkk from 7 to 10 Feb. Any brothers chionging over there?
Hey there, i am at bkk during that period. Pm me if still wanna party?
Old 01-03-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi I will be in bkk on 4th to 7th March. Any bros there wanna go party together. pls pm me.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Seems like limited FRs on MPs nowadays, so will share some based on my recent trip. With the Lord group closed, many of the girls have flocked to other MPs, such as Emannuelle, Poisedon and Maria.

For those who like the old Lord, can try the high class Maria. Prices are similar. Otherwise, can go Emanuelle for the selections for those with a lower budget. However, Emanuelle prices seem to have increased by 100-200baht since more than a year back. There are of course other smaller and more budget places around Ratchada area.

For La Belle at Petchaburi, prices ranged from 3400 to 7000 baht, with most at approx 4k range.

I guess its good for the customers who can have more selection at the remaining places still open.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glycerine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To my bros and seniors here,

ill be heading to bkk on 23rd to 25th
staying near asok and nana station. any advice o where is good to chiong and which are the good "after hours" clubs. manh thanks in advance
Old 08-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Seems like limited FRs on MPs nowadays, so will share some based on my recent trip. With the Lord group closed, many of the girls have flocked to other MPs, such as Emannuelle, Poisedon and Maria.
Thumbs up for the update!

Up you my 3 humble rep points.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Seems like limited FRs on MPs nowadays, so will share some based on my recent trip. With the Lord group closed, many of the girls have flocked to other MPs, such as Emannuelle, Poisedon and Maria..
When you say the Lord group has closed.... Does that include the lord palace spa and sauna? The one next to Emmanuel?
Old 09-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewolbwons View Post
share contact please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttok6672 View Post
Hi, I am a dome1 member but just want to share about below experiences i had in bangkok recently. I was roaming around soi 24/26 as it is near my hotel. Staying in Hilton though. Walked pass every single massage shop(cherry, angel, snow white, club102) asking for prices and seeing the girls. Prices are almost the same at 2 hour for 2300 baht. In the end, settled on this shop at 11pm and take the most better looking ones. I took the 2 hours session.

Shop
Bunch of ladies wearing black uniform.

Klongton Klongtoey Bangkok Thailand 10110

Price
1 hour - 1300 baht
2 hour - 2300 baht. Upgrade +200 jacuzzi = 2500 baht. I paid for this.

Lady
Her working name is Pope. Able to find it here http://orient-massage.com/lady/pope.htm

Looks : 8/10
She had a V-shaped small face with sharp features. Especially when she smile, her small face cheek makes her looks cute. Her smile is something looks like below

Boobs : 9/10
High point here because it is a Natural Big C. My 1 palm cannot cover it all. And it is firm. Not the saggy boobs.

Body: 8/10
Slim body. No tummy fats. I think is her big boobs overall makes her body looks nice. Height is around 1.63m. When she bend down to prepare the water in jacuzzi, i squeeze her ass. Very soft and meaty kind. I push my dick to her ass and touch her falling boobs from behind. Feel shiok. Boobs are heavy and you can feel the weight of it falling because of gravity.

BBBJ : 10/10
One of my main reason why i spent time to write this is because of her bbbj skills. She tortured and teased me and lick slowly until i buay tahan.

Basically, i will try my best to describe it as 3 levels.

Level 1 : dick head
Beside the normal twirling and lick of the dick head, she engulf her mouth into your dick head with her tongue at my frenulum. Her hands are always busy, either tickling the part between my asshole and dick or will tickle my nipple. Once a while, she will went to suck balls to dry the saliva on dick head and when it is dry again, she will engulf it with her mouth. To me, a dry dick has more feel when her tongue brushes my dick.

Level 2 : 50% of dick length
Next she push her head down to 50% of dick length. She will purposely make her tongue brush down my frenulum. Hands are always busy. I always wanted more and keep telling her to deepthroat. She teased and torture me and just brushes her tongue around my dick until 50% dick length. Meantime will keep sucking of balls to make my dick dry again and went on to use her tongue from dick head slowly brushes down to 50% of dick length again. The feeling is really damn shiok. Maximum sensation and she do it slowly

Level 3 : deep throat
After a while, she pushed her mouth down to base of my throat. Her tongue is active and keep hitting at the bottom of my penis. I looked at her. My dick disappear in her mouth and you just don't know what is going on next. Out of the blue, you can suddenly feel her tongue moving about at the bottom of dick. I always thought that a FL with tongue studs gave the best blowjob but she doesn't wear studs and it just keep me yearning more surprising tricks from her.

I can't tahan and ask her whether can cim or not. Negotiate price with her and cim it into her mouth. I look at my watch. Fuck! around 30 mins of torturing session ended with a load of sperm release into her mouth.

FJ : 7/10
Just normal SOP here. Watching her boobs bounce up and down while pumping and pumping and pumping. 2nd shot ended here. Beside the bed have mirror though

Communication : 5/10
Primary school english.

RTF : 8/10
I visited her on my 2nd day because of her blowjob. She told me she will always be in that shop as she had a few regular customers always coming back for her. I can say that from my many bbbj received from many FLs, she gave me the maximum sensation of bbbj. Most importantly, she didn't request any tips from me when session end. A nice and accommodating girl overall who just want to earn a living in bangkok....

If need line contact, pm me. I don't believe in one's man meat is one's man poison once i pen an fr. If you tried and is what I had described. Remember to Up me for sharing. If not, you are free to zap me. I am not the okt runner of this house either...
bro... can share contact with me... Thanks...
Old 09-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
When you say the Lord group has closed.... Does that include the lord palace spa and sauna? The one next to Emmanuel?
Yes, it is closed~
Old 09-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
Yes, it is closed~
Ouch.
Do you know if it's a permanent close or just for renovations?

Apart from the lord palace and Maria, any other establishments similar in quality?
Old 09-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
bro... can share contact with me... Thanks...

She doesn't work at Orient Massage, she retired!!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ccssuunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to Bangkok last month and did try two of it. Worth of money and nice service haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1