The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
u ask L68 sexpert fransco to ask his terak....
his info confirm zhun
dont hv liao, some say due to feng shui, some say due to “dirty” things, so boss had them removed/covered.

go lor 20 loh.
Old 14-02-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
dont hv liao, some say due to feng shui, some say due to “dirty” things, so boss had them removed/covered.

go lor 20 loh.
no wonder on their walls i saw some areas with white paper....

1838 practically all rooms with ceiling mirror and side mirror........but business damn good leh
Old 14-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post

go lor 20 loh.
The dirty things is true . I have overnight at this house before and the terrible things start to happened .. scary incident Bros .. one of the girls started to cry and laugh loudly then the okt call a some Buddhist to perform some prayers
Old 14-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
The dirty things is true . I have overnight at this house before and the terrible things start to happened .. scary incident Bros .. one of the girls started to cry and laugh loudly then the okt call a some Buddhist to perform some prayers
And now than you share knn
Bring the bangla curry chicken And all the ghost will runway
And bonk peacefully overnight
Don't forget to drink gunnies story k with raw egg
If not next day knn your Legg will f up
Old 18-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

My FR on G33.

Looks - Pretty and slim. Shoulder length hair with a little highlights. Has this big owl tattoo on her back shoulder and a few more tattoos on her butt.
Boobs - Enhanced d cup boobs. Well made. Must be very expensive.
CBJ - Short.
FJ - Put in effort during cowgirl, missionary and doggy position. She's a single mum so her pussy is not tight. Allows kissing but no tongue action.
GFE - Very friendly, cheerful and able to speak a little english.
RTF - Maybe.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
My FR on G33.
Boobs - Enhanced d cup boobs. Well made..
woahh....
Old 19-02-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
woahh....
you ok with with well made fake boobs ?
Old 19-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you ok with with well made fake boobs ?
i duno abt this g33 but hor....i went 2041 tried a newbie 10days old....i took 15 mins pressx4 to finally figure out it was silicon.
my sexpert fren... avoid silicon de...chiong more than 12yrs oso thot it was real
in shower...really no way to tell ...only on bed then i realized.
if u dun bring her to bed hor ...i confirm u oso think is the real stuff...
this the best fake i ve ever seen in my short chiongg adventure. if she gimme gud service..i dun mind bpen luka prajum...boobs feels even better than your ex g98 fangfang...
dun believe u go try...i yong ultraman de rentou danbao..
btw..u got any av or movie to recomm... regular gg bkk soon..1 2 book one av marathon her.. mayb act out the scene ..

Last edited by bonkning; 19-02-2018 at 08:50 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i duno abt this g33 but hor....i went 2041 tried a newbie 10days old....i took 15 mins pressx4 to finally figure out it was silicon.
my sexpert fren... avoid silicon de...chiong more than 12yrs oso thot it was real
G33 lose out to this girl you mentioned. G33 enhanced boobs are very well made but because of the huge size, you can definitely tell it's fake. But her boobs are soft and you can squeeze them. Of course, not as nice as the real d cup.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is the price normal now or are there still CNY charges?
Old 19-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moronic111 View Post
Is the price normal now or are there still CNY charges?
depend on which house u toking....
670 confirm nvr up at all...
66g today remove surcharge...
819 think oso bo...
all diff bosses...dats why....
only 66a n 845 run by kind of same boss
Old 20-02-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
in shower...really no way to tell ...only on bed then i realized.
if u dun bring her to bed hor ...i confirm u oso think is the real stuff...
this the best fake i ve ever seen in my short chiongg adventure. if she gimme gud service..i dun mind bpen luka prajum...boobs feels even better than your ex g98 fangfang...
dun believe u go try...i yong ultraman de rentou danbao..
btw..u got any av or movie to recomm... regular gg bkk soon..1 2 book one av marathon her.. mayb act out the scene ..
Can pm me the girl at 2041? See I good or not..lol. ex98 ff I first time already know it's fake. So far no fake boobs have escaped my eyes. Not sure when was the last time I encountered good fake boobs...
Old 20-02-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Can pm me the girl at 2041? See I good or not..lol. ex98 ff I first time already know it's fake. So far no fake boobs have escaped my eyes. Not sure when was the last time I encountered good fake boobs...
ff obvious... i saw it in 10seconds... wat i meant was ff felt gud tho fake.

but this one really a class of its own...juz remb dun bring her to bed... the 2041 boob challenge..
this wil b the last time u encounter good fake boobs
Old 20-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
ff obvious... i saw it in 10seconds... wat i meant was ff felt gud tho fake.

but this one really a class of its own...juz remb dun bring her to bed... the 2041 boob challenge..
this wil b the last time u encounter good fake boobs
yes....FF's was nice to touch , when she do boob rub also feels shiok.
i suddenly remember last time at 1838 got one G20 her boob job also damn good.

so this girl at 2041 when she lie down still fail the test huh ??
Old 20-02-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

G19 kiki indeed looks good.. Although abit meaty.. But nonetheless still pretty..

Looks like thai actress if u ask me. Her service is commendable.. and definitely worth a return ticket.. Saw the others.. Quite disappointing.. 2041 has better quality and amenities.

But kiki shall be one of my teerak for next 8 mths =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1