The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Due to re-newed interest in Tian Tian, Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan. I am bumping up the thread. I am very happy that my humble FR contributions have made many bros happy.

Xia Tian and Tian Tian are both hot commodities. They remain my top picks in Geylang.
For me my interest is first Yuan Yuan, the car Xia Tian (both RTF) and eyeing Tian Tian (not F yet)
Old 21-02-2018, 06:53 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ocean Sky,

Can.
Old 21-02-2018, 06:54 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
For me my interest is first Yuan Yuan, the car Xia Tian (both RTF) and eyeing Tian Tian (not F yet)
You better try Tian Tian first.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is the xiatian mentioned here new or same as 1 year ago?
Old 26-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yo, bro FF, my interest is also YY and XT.

YY always sextify me although I am old and ugly.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yo, bro FF, my interest is also YY and XT.

YY always sextify me although I am old and ugly.
YY is a sex dynamite!
Kaboom!
😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-02-2018, 05:18 PM
SamSter

My top picks adjusted and ranked:

1. TIAN TIAN 1649
2. YUAN YUAN 1649
3. YAO YAO 2047
Old 26-02-2018, 05:35 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanSky View Post
Get lost clone
Hi bronzemoron clone. The above WL are $150 which is not within your low budget. I noticed you are active in $80 thread so why don't you go back where you came from?
Old 26-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Hi bronzemoron clone. The above WL are $150 which is not within your low budget. I noticed you are active in $80 thread so why don't you go back where you came from?
Lol. Don’t be stupid. I don’t need a clone to fuck you.

I’m doing it very well myself.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:38 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Lol. Don’t be stupid. I don’t need a clone to fuck you.

I’m doing it very well myself.
If you say so $80 man. No need start another nick so can talk about $80 WL where you really go la.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanSky View Post
Get lost clone
Oceansky yesterday you promised to leave SBF already with all your clone accounts.

Don't say peace there and start your nonsense again.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-03-2018, 04:32 AM
SamSter

Good FRs by Max which I find quite accurate based on feedback from other bros. Worth re-posting.

Yuan Yuan is really pretty with smooth and fair skin and sincere service. Heard she's great company and a wonderful companion.

Xia Tian is an expert at the Girlfriend Experience with All-the-Way Service. Rub her the right way (she may have a secret tool hidden somewhere in her handbag) or with your own hard tool, and get ready to experience magical earth shaking vibrations where slippery and wild accidents happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She offers a huge bang for your buck!

WL Name - Yuan Yuan
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural B cup with reddish brown protruding nips. Very nice to caress and suck!
Built - slim with minimal fats
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Debuted a month plus ago

Looks - Quite pretty and resembles about 10% like MediaCorp Queen, Zoe Tay. She applied very little make up.

Pre-shower routine - Sporting and engaging. We were petting intensely on the bed before we proceeded to shower.

Shower Action - Lotsa B2B and G2G soapy and erotic stimulation. At one instance I went behind her to caress her tits and clit and kiss her neck simultaneously.

Fore-play - she used her tits to stimulate my frontal and back torso. She would French me wherever the opportunity presents itself.

French Kiss - Awesome amount of French kiss.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - Slow and sensuous ... Pretty skillful and I love the way she looked at me whilst bbbjing me. She gave me a seductive and alluring looks. She drove up my adrenaline tremendously ...

FJ - She was accommodating in changing sex positions ... Willing to adopt any positions I desire ... very proactive in the lovemaking. When I climax, she pulled my butt towards her pussy and prevented me from withdrawing. She wanted me to stay inside her and on top of her. Good expression of high level of gfe.

Attitude - Very friendly and aims to please ... plus very high level of gfe exhibited during the session. She is definitely a rtf material as far as I am concern. She is paintable, frenchable and serviceable. She offers huge bang for your buck for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but could pass off as someone in her early twenties
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore. Nice double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and sharp + narrow facial shape. To me, she looks a wee bit like the yesteryear Taiwanese celeb, Lin Ching Hsia. She wore the latest hairdo trend - Textured Short Crop.

Very spontaneous and enthusiastic + pro-active performance from pre-shower routine to fore-play in the bedroom till we reached climax was accorded to me. During the initial pre-shower segment, we were all over each other, Frenching passionately and petted intensely on the bed with our clothes still intact ... They eventually came off by default. We did a 69 b4 we proceeded to shower. In the shower, she gave me a lethal combo of B2B & G2G almost of similar standard to those commando whores in GL. She finished off with a sensuous fellatio.

Her BBBJ was simply mind blowing to say the least. She gave me a stimulating and sensuous BBBJ interspersed with splitting saliva on my dick and then sensuously caressed it with her smooth and skillful hand ... A la Jap AV fashion.

She was also very pro-active and exhibited lotsa GFE during the FJ segment. We French-kissed almost non-stop whilst in missionary position till I climaxed ultimately. The way she let out a tiny moan of pleasure & gyrated in tandem to my thrusts whilst I was pumping her on top was absolutely realistic to my ears that took the eroticism thru the roof as it created vibration and brought together another sense into play. She was accommodating to any sexual pattern that I desired. However, I felt that her vagina cave is a little shallow and her opening is a tad low. She therefore may not be able to take my intensely ferocious pounding sometime. Henceforth, I needed to go slow and my thrusting motion has to be deliberated at times. I guess this is the only bummer I have had during my numerous sessions with her.

She is for sure of RTF caliber as far as I am concern. It was certainly a mesmerizing tryst!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 05-03-2018, 11:43 PM
SamSter

TIAN TIAN 1649

More details as requested.

Tian Tian is becoming a Geylang legend. Her popularity is due to her being a genuine high class courtesan, the modern Chinese equivalent of a Geisha.

She is educated, having finished high school before going on to study music; and is trying to improve her English. She was previously a real OL while also a performing guitar artist who toured China. No flesh trade experience in any form.

A date with Tian Tian is to sample the high life. You will hire this exquisite Xiao Long Nu for a private guitar performance in your Shanghai hotel suite before buying her dinner at the Bund. I'm mentioning this because that's the sort of thing she used to do. How she ended up in Geylang is one of life's mysteries.

Up close, many WLs look well above their reported age with sunken cheekbones and fine wrinkle lines across their forehead. Not Tian Tian. Aged only 23, her fair skin is soft and supple to the touch. She has adorable baby cheeks, huge eyes and a permanent innocent "Huh?" expression. She wears a short bob with her fringe falling over her eyebrows.

Her body is sin. Round and taut natural Cs pop out of a petite frame. Toned and slim limbs with a flat tummy. She has just the right amount of baby fat in the right places. The first time she took off her clothes I let out a wolf whistle. Quality. Google Fiona Xie in a bikini to know what I mean.

In my book, she ticks all the boxes for a knockout bombshell.

Our sessions always start orderly enough. Before long though, things become dream-like and we're in the shower making out as the water drips on her youthful body. Her kisses are lilac soft. On the bed, we become a tangled heap of arms and legs. She is curious, eager and coquettish.

Afterwards, I normally end up kneeling in between her legs while she lies back with her arms above her head, relaxed and waiting. Other times, she is wild and mounts me. Her face will be flushed and eyes wide. When she does get loud, she is really loud and I have to cover her mouth with my hand.

RTF: Yes.

*Important Note
Advanced bookings and a good dosage of patience is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. IMO well worth the trouble to get a slot.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Feeding81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried L2036 WL: Na Na?
If yes, how is she compared to Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan?
Old 06-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Feeding81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried L2036 WL: Na Na?
How is she compared to Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1