The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the info bro!

I must have been enjoying frenching with her until never really noticed it.
Doggie her best
Old 20-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Doggie her best
Yep, most of the recommended girls in the list I created are best done in doggy style

Cheers bro!
Old 21-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro.

Guys. Based on my listing of 20 plus girls in this thread, do vote which girl you wanna read FR on next!

I’ll write one FR every week based on the girl with the most votes from my list.

One FR every week, starting next week, out on either Monday or Tuesday.

Huat ah!!!
Bro BG

I vote for Maggi of 2036.

Thanks.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Bro BG

I vote for Maggi of 2036.

Thanks.
VOTE TALLY:

Zhi Zhi 1606 x 1

Maggi 2036 x 1

Based on my listing of 20 plus girls in this thread, do vote which girl you wanna read FR on next!

I’ll write one FR every week based on the girl with the most votes from my list.

Every samster here gets one vote, and each vote you can only choose one girl.

If you make multiple votes, the first girl's name is the one that'll get chosen.

Deadline to vote for the first FR in this series is 25 feb 2359.
Old 21-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
simplygreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I vote for Zhi Zhi, thanks.
Old 21-02-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
VOTE TALLY:

Zhi Zhi 1606 X 1

Based on my listing of 20 plus girls in this thread, do vote which girl you wanna read FR on next!

If you make multiple votes, the first girl's name is the one that'll get chosen.

I vote zhi zhi too
Old 21-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Very informative thread, bro bronzegod. And thanks to other senior bros who contributed. I'm pretty new to GL scene. Had enough of FL dome 1 and 2 which is full of photoshopped pics.

Just want to ask, is it ok to go into the GL houses and ask for a specific girl and leave if they are not available? I'd imagine all these girls in the list are quite popular so the chance of walking in and getting them right away would require some luck.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
Very informative thread, bro bronzegod. And thanks to other senior bros who contributed. I'm pretty new to GL scene. Had enough of FL dome 1 and 2 which is full of photoshopped pics.

Just want to ask, is it ok to go into the GL houses and ask for a specific girl and leave if they are not available? I'd imagine all these girls in the list are quite popular so the chance of walking in and getting them right away would require some luck.
It’s ok to ask and if not available, to leave immediately.

Just politely say you’ll come back another day when the girl is working, and make your exit.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygreen View Post
I vote for Zhi Zhi, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post
I vote zhi zhi too
VOTE TALLY:

Zhi Zhi 1606 x 3

Maggi 2036 x 1

Old 23-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vote for maggi.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
VOTE TALLY:

Zhi Zhi 1606 x 3

Maggi 2036 x 1

With maggi having gone home and Zhi Zhi receiving more votes, my next FR will be on Zhi Zhi!

Stay tuned, coming at you in a day or two....
Old 27-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Zhi Zhi 1606 (The Gong Li Lookalike)

Possibly one the best bodies in Geylang, zhi zhi is a young curvy babe in her early 20s. Think she mentioned she is from Hunan if I did not recall wrongly.

Pretty lady, reminds me a lot of a young sexy Gong Li, resemblance maybe 50 percent.

Big shoulders and her boobs I would estimate is B (sometimes almost C if she is having period).

Height again, I am not good at estimating this but she is definitely taller than 1.65.

She’s quite quiet and doesn’t chat much. But that is what makes the session more intense, it’s more of non verbal communication….. a touch, a look, hmm…

Once in the room strip off our clothes, and she started to lick my nipples while pulling down my pants.

My dick immediately rose up to meet her.

"哇!你的好棒哦!"

She naughtily licked my balls for 10-20 seconds before ushering me into the shower.

In the shower, I tried to initiate frenching. NOT SUCCESSFUL.

Other than that, generally good shower routine, rubbing my front and back of my body whilst stroking my cock.

Her behind is something great to look at, curves at all the right places. BBBJ in shower too.

On the bed, she did the usual back catbath, nothing special here. AND no AR.

However, once turned in front, I started to finger her pussy and mischievously lick her nipples whenever they got close to my face. She said, "你好坏i!”

Can feel her getting wetter.

Still no frenching though as she only allow me to suck on her lips but can’t get past the teeth.

Fucking was good, she rides well. Switch to missionary, find that her legs a bit stiff, can’t bend it backwards like some girls can? (eg xiaoyu 1654a can bend the legs all the way behind her head)

She is generally tight and best taken in doggy, as her back view is very sexy… smooth curvy bod.

What I enjoyed most was pinning her down and banging her hard and fast from behind whilst staring at her face contorting in the mirror with every hard thrust.

Also, standing doggy. DAMN. Felt like a boss fucking my secretary hard for not doin her work properly. SHIOK AH…

Finally got 5 seconds of French as she was closing in on orgasm, before she came to her senses and shut her mouth again. Well, better than zero.

Did not get French in subsequent sessions.

This girl is great if you are OK with no French and no AR.

I highly recommend just for her sexy looks and body, and if you like Gong Li type of look

Certainly worth it if you are at 1606 and can't wait for the other busy ang pais, especially if you are into curvy girls like me, then this is a must try at least ONCE.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 27-02-2018 at 01:59 AM.
Old 27-02-2018, 05:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A FUCKING ANIMAL IS ON THE LOOSE IN GEYLANG

I read the below FR on Zhi Zhi with complete and utter horror and my heart goes out to the poor girl. Your buddies and you are absolutely brutes.

Quote:
[U][B]

In the shower, I tried to initiate frenching. NOT SUCCESSFUL.

However, once turned in front, I started to finger her pussy

Still no frenching though as she only allow me to suck on her lips but can’t get past the teeth.

Fucking was good, she rides well. Switch to missionary, find that her legs a bit stiff, can’t bend it backwards like some girls can?

What I enjoyed most was pinning her down and banging her HARD and fast from behind whilst staring at her face contorting in the mirror with every HARD thrust.

Also, standing doggy. DAMN. Felt like a boss fucking my secretary hard for not doin her work properly. SHIOK AH…

Finally got 5 seconds of French as she was closing in on orgasm, before she came to her senses and shut her mouth again. Well, better than zero.

Did not get French in subsequent sessions.

This girl is great if you are OK with no French and no AR.
YOU MOTHERFUCKER TRIED TO FORCE ZHI ZHI TO FRENCH YOU THE ENTIRE SESSION. Fucking just can't take "No" for an answer. How many fucking times does she have to reject your fucking ugly mouth before you stop trying? Your force Nana to bbbj you and now you force Zhi Zhi to french you.

Listen up you uneducated asshole, when the WL rejects your frenching the FIRST time, STOP IMMEDIATELY. She rejected so many times and still you try and try. You make her fuck you in THREE different positions and still bang her HARD. You saw her face contort in PAIN you motherfucker still continue to fuck her like a boss. She was in pain you fucker, not pleasure!

When she finally gave up fighting you off and allowed you the 5 secs frenching, it was NOT because she was going to orgasm you dumb fuck. Because she was fucking tired of you FORCING your way and just want you to cum quickly.

After tormenting the poor WL, did you tip? I am sure you didn't because she refused to french you. After the fucking horrible session you made her go through, you can actually complain her legs are stiff? Fuck you're a nut job and should be locked up in a mental hospital. You really go all out to get every cent of your monies worth.

Motherfucking chao cheebye, your buddies and you are animals and a fucking disgrace to all the punters here. You are really disgusting. Unbelievable that you can be so proud of yourself and write an FR about it.

You want better service in GL, look at yourself first fucker! She rejected you in the shower you still try? You stupid cunt. Must finger, must fuck her hard. You fucking monkey just come out from the jungle. Have you never heard of just asking nicely? Uncivlised barbarian. You think later she make her song she want to french you ah? You're a fucking nut.

ZHI ZHI, the next time this ape forces you to french, SLAP HIS FACE HARD, WALK OUT IMMEDIATELY AND COMPLAIN.

Last edited by 123hu; 27-02-2018 at 06:18 AM.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post

I read the below FR on Zhi Zhi with complete and utter horror and my heart goes out to the poor girl. Your buddies and you are absolutely brutes.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER TRIED TO FORCE ZHI ZHI TO FRENCH YOU THE ENTIRE SESSION. Fucking just can't take "No" for an answer. How many fucking times does she have to reject your fucking ugly mouth before you stop trying? Your force Nana to bbbj you and now you force Zhi Zhi to french you.

Listen up you uneducated asshole, when the WL rejects your frenching the FIRST time, STOP IMMEDIATELY. She rejected so many times and still you try and try. You make her fuck you in THREE different positions and still bang her HARD. You saw her face contort in PAIN you motherfucker still continue to fuck her like a boss. She was in pain you fucker, not pleasure!

When she finally gave up fighting you off and allowed you the 5 secs frenching, it was NOT because she was going to orgasm you dumb fuck. Because she was fucking tired of you FORCING your way and just want you to cum quickly.

After tormenting the poor WL, did you tip? I am sure you didn't because she refused to french you. After the fucking horrible session you made her go through, you can actually complain her legs are stiff? Fuck you're a nut job and should be locked up in a mental hospital. You really go all out to get every cent of your monies worth.

Motherfucking chao cheebye, your buddies and you are animals and a fucking disgrace to all the punters here. You are really disgusting. Unbelievable that you can be so proud of yourself and write an FR about it.

You want better service in GL, look at yourself first fucker! She rejected you in the shower you still try? You stupid cunt. Must finger, must fuck her hard. You fucking monkey just come out from the jungle. Have you never heard of just asking nicely? Uncivlised barbarian. You think later she make her song she want to french you ah? You're a fucking nut.

ZHI ZHI, the next time this ape forces you to french, SLAP HIS FACE HARD, WALK OUT IMMEDIATELY AND COMPLAIN.
Dear all,

I guess it’s tough to continue serving you with my honest FRs on the girls if animals like this 123hu are allowed to roam free in this forum.

Trying our best to get the best from every session is something I’m sure most cheongsters would do after paying for a whore’s services, with or without tipping.

It is certainly not my intention to harm any WL, and in fact I wish them to have increased business after my FR is written. However, I will be honest as I want brothers here to go in with their eyes open. With regard to Zhi Zhi, she was an enjoyable fuck who I will score 7/10 despite no AR or frenching - a must try! After the first session, I have understood she does not French, so I NO longer bother to try, and we have moved onto a pace and rhythm that’s even more satisfying for both of us. Lovely accommodating girl.

This animal 123hu came here to troll my FRs just because I agreed with one complaint about the aunty’s rudeness at the house he is promoting, which is 1649.

If girls really followed his stupid advice and slap any customer that tries to French, I guess that girl’s stay here in singapore would be cut short prematurely.

If you feel that you appreciate my FRs and would like me to continue serving you, please give a zap to this 123hu to register your support for me and to express your disapproval for his behavior.

All FRs here will be temporarily suspended until 123hu is zapped into the negative.

If you like my FR and listings to continue, simply zap 123hu with a message “stop your nonsense you promoter troll of 1649”

Cheers to all.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 27-02-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 27-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post

123hu kinda has a point *shrug* force frenching a WL that doesn't wanna French is kinda shitty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1