The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 23-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natebrok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Any mp near tmn u
Old 24-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Just visited rich and bitxh last week.. Tried 117.. Very tall and pretty.. Look abit like Korean but she is viet.. Gfe very good..
Old 24-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Just visited rich and bitxh last week.. Tried 117.. Very tall and pretty.. Look abit like Korean but she is viet.. Gfe very good..
damage bro
Old 26-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can i check for this branch can we pick the girls from picture or they will call them out or just by recommendation number?
Old 26-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9193 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

girls for this rnb branch come out in batches or else if u know the number of gal you can call out directly.. enjoy
Old 27-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Will recommend the below to Bros visiting rich and bitch

When u reach the place just tell the captain girl u want. If you want to see just ask them to bring the gals out. You can also mention you the numbers u interested and pick when the few you shortlisted come out for u to choose

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 28-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Will recommend the below to Bros visiting rich and bitch

When u reach the place just tell the captain girl u want. If you want to see just ask them to bring the gals out. You can also mention you the numbers u interested and pick when the few you shortlisted come out for u to choose
up u for sharing..
Old 29-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

astra101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pm me the location
Old 29-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Guardian777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amansari bros.... Any idea what's her number? Is it 128? I cannot remember
Viet 30years old
Old 31-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
h0tchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Massage: 7/10 (improved slightly from previous visits)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
Boobs: B? (Proportionate to her slim body size)
GFE: 7/10 (used to be a bit more daring and open with the auto-roaming)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)
Damage: 149

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!
Bro, can pm location pls?
Old 09-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Zekky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone recommend me a gd special massage? Can just email me at [email protected].. thank you
Old 24-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

wBitik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolman11 View Post
Bro, can pm shop name and location please? Thanks!
fam, can you pm me the MP please, thankss
Old 05-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
best8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivouplait View Post
Hi can share location and girl please? Thanks!!
Bro can pm me the shop name ..tq
Old 21-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Playboy0212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro could you please tell me the mp name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Massage: 7/10 (improved slightly from previous visits)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
Boobs: B? (Proportionate to her slim body size)
GFE: 7/10 (used to be a bit more daring and open with the auto-roaming)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)
Damage: 149

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!
Old 22-02-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Izit at little saigon 1,near bangkok spa?..down there,there is no;39...her name is bella,if im not wrong...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1